VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Lonewolftee

Apr 1, 2019
And I thought Sam was stupid, Beth is just on a whole different level. She has to be retarded or have some kind of mental disorder, like I came back to give the game another shot to see if Beth's pov would help me change my mind but jeez... I wouldn't be surprised if she got in someone's van who was offering her candy.

Reactions: m4pII and Ponos13

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
can u divorce the wife or get even with the bitch
If you still haven't started this game, after the first three minutes, you'll hate the MC and hope the wife cheats on him multiple times. I couldn't get through 15 minutes of playing before I just started skipping screens hoping to find some good stuff. Saw this on the latest updates and couldn't remember if I liked this game or not, then quickly remembered why I deleted it.

Jan 12, 2021
i am sorry to say this, but from v 0.7 the art "changed" than first art. Is the artist change or something like... i dunno, just looks like something weird for me make the art change from first story to latest version. But i enjoy the story, looks great.

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
can u divorce the wife or get even with the bitch
Really hoping the last option near the end of the game(that is grayed out at the moment) allows us to get even with her. I love NTR games but she went full retard and deserves to be reverse cuckolded :sneaky:

Reactions: Ponos13

senseionizuka

Sep 10, 2017
Really hoping the last option near the end of the game(that is grayed out at the moment) allows us to get even with her. I love NTR games but she went full retard and deserves to be reverse cuckolded :sneaky:
Honestly I doubt it, the greyed out option is basically saying yes I wish I wrote this webpage and thus will most likely turn the MC into full on cuck mode. Only options are to despair against totally being destroyed by antagonist or to enjoy getting destroyed. I also would enjoy getting a revenge ending but unfortunately revenge in NTR games are a rarity.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
So, I had never played this before. Played it today from start to finish. Not a single likable character in it. I did like the writing, but did NOT like the ending. Didn't mind that Sam lost his job. Didn't mind that Beth was turned into a lunatic. Heck, didn't even mind that William got the shit beat out of him. But Drew........as unlikable as any other character in it. Ending should have had SOMEONE slit his throat..........Just sayin.........

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes