VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
The way i see it, it is most likely hangovercat uploads the update version here. I don't mind if it's v0.9 because some people pays for the v1.0 version it would be unfair for them, for us to get this for free. I would support him if i could but the bills for stacked because the elec and water companies in my country didn't charge since pandemic now there are bills to chase.

Reactions: DoofusMan

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
OK. It's my bad then, sorry. It's just Patreon says that you get the game for 15$ Tier and nothing of the sort is said for the lower Tiers, if I'm correct. As long as I wasn't supporter I didn't know that everybody got it and I kind of sounded out my suspicions in the previous post. It's cool for people who joined recently to be able to get the game for a few bucks. I wonder what the price will be on Steam though.

And good luck with the next game. This one I guess got special flavour to many players cause the guy was kinda paranoid as opposed to usual dumbness and obliviousness of male perspective NTR games. If the next one is mystery one but with more emphasis on "why and when" smth happening behind male character back as opposed to The Edge Of (wheter it's happening at all?), as it's pointed out on Patreon, it can be upon its completion amongst the top and most memorable NTR visual/kinetic novels. I'd say there is a lack of strong "mystery" NTR games out there IMHO, heck, I'd say even there is lack of them at all, period.
So clearly you're not one of the Patrons, 15 dollar tier or not. Why are you talking so loud when you're just a greedy Canadian leech?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
So clearly you're not one of the Patrons, 15 dollar tier or not. Why are you talking so loud when you're just a greedy Canadian leech?
Bud, I'm not Canadian in the first place. I'm not a patron - which is completely my personal and valid choice - and I don't have a full game and I don't whine here for someone to post it for free. But it's a free world and I can write whatever my heart desires - in that case it was my couple of thoughts on what would be a good NTR VN, in my opinion of course, and best wishes, cause I'd really like the next game to stand out and I think the author is capable to develop such game, leveraging his experience with The Edge Of. Anyone can do that and help the author to understand the expectations and people's kinks, in turn, hopefully, helping to create a stronger game. I apologized for my previous post if I misunderstood something, not that it had anything to do with you, I think.

You don't like that? You can't or don't want to write anything meaningful to help to steer the future game? Or anything about the game which is a subject of this thread itself? You think you can address me, even though I have never been writing to you, and call me a leech? Well you can. It's a free world after all. But I have a rather personal message for you too - I'd suggest you to STFU and stick up your ass your shitty posts about how loud someone is talking, whatever might be the meaning of this.

Apr 20, 2020
I mean you did sort of call the dev a "Canadian Leech" in your original post. It may be edited now but you still said it in regards to how he monetized the game, even if it wasn't your own personal feelings, but talking for all of his patrons. The dude just said it as a joke because it seemed hypocritical of what you were trying to say and now you're harshly attacking him. :ROFLMAO:

Canadian Leech is my new favorite insult btw.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I mean you did sort of call the dev a "Canadian Leech" in your original post. It may be edited now but you still said it in regards to how he monetized the game, even if it wasn't your own personal feelings, but talking for all of his patrons. The dude just said it as a joke because it seemed hypocritical of what you were trying to say and now you're harshly attacking him. :ROFLMAO:

Canadian Leech is my new favorite insult btw.
Pff... I'll try to simplify, as much as I hate to flood here. I wrote that IF my understanding was correct, I'D feel like the author is 'greedy Canadian...' (the word used was not leech and it's all still there), so kinda think of this, people, if plan to/support the next game. I called no one names directly and felt nothing at the moment cause I paid nothing and got no game, fair and square. In the very next post author responded, and, again, in the very next one I apologized for misunderstanding and wished him luck. End of story, issue resolved. (Posts 445-447). I admit though my initial post could sound less harsh.

The author was concerned, of course, because I casted shadow on him and his work. Were the others concerned? Maybe. I addressed wide range of people there, am I not? If you're a patron and got the game, you could just ignore it or correct my understanding - one problem here is that the issue had already been resolved at the time people started to write and call me names. So obviously the only meaning their posts had is to insult me personally, not to clarify things.

Cleanfeel cited completely another post in the first place, the one including my suggestions for the next game. And about sarcasm - it might have been there and it might not. It's more difficult to recognize one just through the monitor, and it's kind of convenient sometimes to point back and say that some post was just a joke or sarcasm? Some could read this one

as - 'well, bud, you don't pay, you're leech and pirate, so you don't have a right to...' well, I don't know - to 'write about the game or suggest smth. for the next one? To state your concerns about or criticize the author'? Hence my response to him... As I wrote it's a free world and so yes, I think I have the right. Besides, this thread was initiated by the author for some reasons - maybe to promote him and his work, maybe to get some sensible feedback, and some more.

Now some random jerk calls me a fucking clown. If that's the best you and others can do in this thread for other people and author to see looking for some sensible information and news, don't bother, you bitches...

For the ones consider themselves sane - let's stop this flood. The issue is long gone. It would serve everyone better if people started to post meaningful suggestions for the next game instead of flooding, insulting and asking for the free full version of the game (at least before there is a thread for the next game, if there appears any).

P.S. Even though the author stated previously on Patreon planned 10$ price on Steam, Steamdb indicates that if you live in South America, India, Turkey, Russia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, South Africa you can get the game for under 5$ (prices vary, under 2$ for Argentina and Turkey, generally lower than stated 10$). Consider...

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Just finished 0.8 (great game btw), but it felt...finished? Is there a point waiting for 0.9 or 1.0, or is it done?
As far as I understand - the final version is 1.0, it adds another ending and probably more, no, it's not going to be posted here except for by some 'hero', at the moment it's available on Steam (prices vary depending on the region) and if you become 15$ patron (the author started development of another game - A Promise Best Left Unkept).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Update reported

(Steam version)

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
finally update,
in previously version i didnt play because I think v1.0 it's the final.

so there's some update in future? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

senseionizuka

Sep 10, 2017
Pretty brutal endings for both choices, almost gotta reassure yourself that all characters are acting in non-sensical manners that in no way hold water IRL. Still pretty hot though.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes