VN Ren'Py Completed The Edge Of [v1.0] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
HangoverCat is there a possibility to add a willing cuckold or netorase route?
I hope not, those genres make me want to sleep, just isnt my fetish. I don't like when the husband is WILLINGLY watching and holding his wife hand while she's getting obliterated by a BBC :sleep: those stories feel soooo cheap for me.
You can find like 999999 3D games with that premise :sleep:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
So any kind soul to tell me and spoil the game here. I understood from other people that husband is an asshole and looks like wife is not cheating??

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
If you want something like you described, you should play/read NTR from the late 90's early 2000's. That was a time when creators did give a fuck, and when the genre weren't this flat dumbed down bullshit as it now. You can pretty much follow how it devoled into the tropes that we call now NTR in the last decade or so, where there are simple as wood stories with similar endings. Back in the day, NTR was a tool to serve the story, now the story is a tool the serve the kink, and that's why it all goes sideways always, plus the fandom doesn't really even need more. So anyone that socalized in the modern NTR stories will create similar ones, and not like what Tsuyatsuya or the rest of the older generation made.
Man thats sounds something i whould love to check it out.Got any link or more info where to look at?Thank you for point it out to me.NTR is not even my kink but i am a sucker for good writing and stories.I love the thrill of investigating.A good story that can lead anywhere.Cheating or not.Ntr or not.I whould also love a dev to do an NTR based theme of a female MC getting cheated or NTRed.Got sick of the usual small dick loses to big dick trope.Cheating and NTR should be more than that.There are a thousand of reasons to get cheated or cheat on and no one seems to touch those.There is no depth in a story when its always based on a measure of a dick.I am sure there are plenty of NTR-cuckold-cheating or being cheated enthusiasts with big dicks that for them is just another kink-fetish.Kinks and fetishes are not based on looks or huge members.What drives someone in their mind to a fetish is what it makes a good story.A good example for me is Karlssons Gambit.A novel full of femdom even in the extreme.Its the exact opposite from what i like.I am a natural dominant male and usually i like submissive partners.That novel is so well written that i expored all the possible outcomes of femdom with a smile.Shit it even made me question myself in what makes me tick.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Gonna wait for next patch, figure Beth's perspective will be done by then. 7 chapters at a time is great progress at least!

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
HangoverCat Amazing Game

For a room of improvement, I suggest adding a "hide" button ,in android , to hide the text box, so users can conveniently see the background Images

Apart from that , everything is perfect.

Wish you the best with this game (y)

Reactions: HangoverCat

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
So from what I got out of all this, the husband set himself up for the okie doke and is a jackass. The wife err, well it's a weird spot to hit with her, but there is some pretty ight writing on her part. This update honestly proved my theories on what was really going on true and what direction it was going. Pretty interesting game for NTR and the suspense element is enough to leave someone wanting to see what happens next. Hell I don't care for NTR but even I came back just to see where this story was headed. Overall great shit on this update, Dev. Can't wait to see the next one.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Wow, amazing game. It's been too long since I had that feeling to want to punch hard a ficticious character, and this MC hit right the spot! What a egotistical, manipulative, lying and controlling douchebag he is... my goodness, I feel sorry for the (eventually?) cheating spouse... and I believe I'm far from the end of the game. Excellent work so far.

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
So the H-Scene I saw in the CG folder are all just MC's imagination ?
Don't listen to him it's more like it's just a plot device used by the devs to give us a saving rope but in the end it will be revealed that all of it is true. I knew a story that did that, read "Netorare Delusion Syndrome" as it feels like the devs are going this way.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Don't listen to him it's more like it's just a plot device used by the devs to give us a saving rope but in the end it will be revealed that all of it is true. I knew a story that did that, read "Netorare Delusion Syndrome" as it feels like the devs are going this way.
Yes, I just read it. It looks like you're right.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
But there's a wife's POV right ? if the h-scene happened in wife's pov then it should be real

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes