2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Umm is it me or judging from the preview pic the girl has vaginas as kneecaps ???? o_O

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
In his defense she is acting like a royal bitch.
Also this Game is shorter and less confusing compared to his previous game with the redhead.
Anyway more Shibafu Cement please. Really dig his style ,)

BaldK

May 7, 2017
After I finished the dragon quest I can't find anymore quests to proceed. Is it a bug or did I miss something?

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
At this rate if im able to pay for it, i want to see the 5 pillar of NTR which is faceless hentai dude, big dick sadistic sho** , DLQN fuckboy, ugly bastard and tentacle creature all in one game.

but i don't think it will happen.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
At this rate if im able to pay for it, i want to see the 5 pillar of NTR which is faceless hentai dude, big dick sadistic sho** , DLQN fuckboy, ugly bastard and tentacle creature all in one game.
I chuckled a little bit about that comment but I believe that tentacle creatures are a rare breed nowadays and not that much seen in NTR scenarios overall.
Exchange the tentacles with ripped as fuck black dude and you have your 5 pillars xD

Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

but i don't think it will happen.
Being able to choose who to play as amongst those types would be best. But even this would probably not happening.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
I chuckled a little bit about that comment but I believe that tentacle creatures are a rare breed nowadays and not that much seen in NTR scenarios overall.
Exchange the tentacles with ripped as fuck black dude and you have your 5 pillars xD
Now i remember where i got the idea from when you mention ripped as fuck black dude, its from comic artist named Baalbuddy.

He does have great sense of humor, you can watch the dub of the comic by excellent VA.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes