• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

The Corrupter

Jul 14, 2020
Fat, ugly bastards turning prideful, beautiful women into meat urinals is an underrated genre IMO. Most people bitch if the character who fucks the women is fat and ugly but it actually adds to the corruption, humiliation, degradation, and degeneration of the women which is hot.

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020
Interesting......
tho I would ask could you please give us the original jp data (The no MTL included)?

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Alright I'm starting to get ticked off, first the version I got has a gallery but you gotta unlock scenes which just baffles me why they aren't unlocked but right after the first dragon encounter and hypnosis tutorial anytime I cast it next to her I get this message instead and can't exit the hut. I'm literally stuck in this place cause I can't exit it and the hypnosis won't work. Screenshot_20211105-140107_The Elixir of Domination.jpg

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah all of the links suck for me and can't download from any of them. Can someone share the game through something like Gofile or Zippyshare?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
lmao the girl is named Rihanna :KEK:

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
What to do in the beginning I do not understand ???
after receiving the powers of hypnosis

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Not just bad MTL, but it's not even fully translated. If v1.2 was "Proper MTL", then I can't even imagine what level of bad it was before. Lots of instances where the Japanese text is still there, and I'm not counting menu-related or image-related text.

sweez

May 25, 2017
Crazy how this game hasn’t been properly translated yet with how popular it is

spacedolphin56

Jan 26, 2020
Hello! I finally finished my translation of this game.
English isn't my first language so the translation is not perfect but I think is better than this one.
If you find any bugs please let me know.
here's the link enjoy!

Last edited:

Kurousa

Feb 4, 2021
Hello! I finally finished my translation of this game.
English isn't my first language so the translation is not perfect but I think is better than this one.
If you find any bugs please let me know.
here's the link enjoy!
thank you so much

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes