2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
DUDE did anyone got pass the Dragon ? what do you need to do ? Everyone's talking shit in this post but no one helps out..

cire

Jun 21, 2017
DUDE did anyone got pass the Dragon ? what do you need to do ? Everyone's talking shit in this post but no one helps out..
You have to focus on one branch after the second split on the hypno tech tree. You have limited elixirs. After you beat the game the new game+ will give you 10 elixirs to see the other ending.

Gio and the soldier do not need to be alive during the dragon fight. Liana should be able to kill the dragon by herself.

Last edited:

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I played for an hour and 20 minutes and think this game is really good! I enjoy the art style, the sex scenes are animated and voiced, and the skill tree adds some good variety for the scenes.

I enjoy the whole fat bastard thing because of the humiliation/degradation and juxtaposition elements. It's interesting to me to see the pairing of a gorgeous young woman with a gross middle aged man.

The MTL is often nonsensical but understandable enough to complete quests.

Good game. Will play more.

• Love
Reactions: KiraMantis

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
Everyone complaining about the ugly bastard and not the weird breast pulling this artist is known for? Art would be fine if they just stopped acting like the girls ate the fucking gomu gomu fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: Cin and lemon10

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's not impossible to have ugly bastards in an H-game, but it's just an instant dick softener, if there are close ups on them in every damn CG :')

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Super Ugly Bastard vs Queen Bitch hard to feel bad for Rihanna cause she's so awful. I will enjoy training her to depravity

Kaspa

Jun 21, 2017

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Shouldn't this have a mind control tag? It literally has hypnosis in the overview and on the image over it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can ugly bastard of this caliber even be considered human at this point?
Should just put monster tag or interspecies. Because damn that is not human.
But there are also inhumane monsters who are not fat or ugly. Hitler is a good example.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Win: - - -
arhive is broken! Not all files, but few files do not wanna unpack!
And, it very sad, but from Today, NOPY is Died Server, i mean, you can not more load/unload from NOPY :(

link is working OK. Arhive is totaly unpack. Just Chek :)

Last edited:

Avit

May 23, 2018
arhive is broken! Not all files, but few files do not wanna unpack!
And, it very sad, but from Today, NOPY is Died Server, i mean, you can not more load/unload from NOPY :(

link is working OK. Arhive is totaly unpack. Just Chek :)
MEGA link is also broken

Reactions: Carlos25303540
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes