GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Trying the best to get the game ready. I have some scenes I really want to finish in order to get the different paths to the same place.
I am expecting some negative feedback on the next release. Despite the amount of new content. The story is still only on Day 3.
Day 2 ends in several differnt ways that lead into a lot of different paths for Day 3 as it starts. i have been clipping branches though so that the paths lead back on track.
Or rather a few tracks rather than the ridiculous amount I had lol :p

I should have a release date soon.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I've encountered an error with doctor Lauren preventing me from going further (cf files). I've made a save if needed.
The changes so far seemed good, particularly the musician trait.

Good continuation.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hello.

I've encountered an error with doctor Lauren preventing me from going further (cf files). I've made a save if needed.
The changes so far seemed good, particularly the musician trait.

Good continuation.
I have been play testing and can't get the error to repeat. Was this a fresh playthrough? Older saves wan't work with this version, I changed a lot of the starting variables.
Could I ask for either the save file, or for an image of that error open so that I can read the full error message.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I have been play testing and can't get the error to repeat. Was this a fresh playthrough? Older saves wan't work with this version, I changed a lot of the starting variables.
Could I ask for either the save file, or for an image of that error open so that I can read the full error message.
Sorry to hear that. I left a message immediately because I couldn't go further that storyline.
And yes, I played the game from the start to see what changed. I didn't try everything though and, after encountering it, I tried older saves (I was able to see more but I had the impression some elements were missing).
I joined the save. Hope that helps.

Good continuation.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hello.

Sorry to hear that. I left a message immediately because I couldn't go further that storyline.
And yes, I played the game from the start to see what changed. I didn't try everything though and, after encountering it, I tried older saves (I was able to see more but I had the impression some elements were missing).
I joined the save. Hope that helps.

Good continuation.
Hi Oliz
I have repaired the error and I have posted a Hotfix on the main page.
Thank you for sending me the save file, it really helped :)

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the fix. Though I had to restart the game from the beginning since the error stayed on my save.

I could go further this time but I encountered another error with the dream after the taxi scene (cf files). I tried chosing other characters for the dream option but it was always the same. There was also another one with the taxi driver but this one wasn't a dead end (cf files).
I'll join a save directly this time.

Does anyone know how I get the Forum to update in the Latest Updates list?
I think you have to report the OP but I don't know how it works. Maybe ask an uploader or a mod for more informations.

Good continuation.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah its meant to go to Wake Alone 01 01. I will put out a Hotfix for it a little later tonight. There is more content past that point.

Reactions: Lord_everhard

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know how I get the Forum to update in the Latest Updates list?
as Andeddo mentioned, you need to go to the post whit the latest update, in this case the original post whit the game links, then you need to click the "Report" button in the Bottom left corner of the post, then select Game update among the list of chooses you get presented whit, then you can also give additional information or don't, and THEN the Moderators of the Forum will Deside if it will show up on the "Latest Updates" page or not, usually after putting up additional links and such, so if you have an legacy version of a game before an new rebuilding of the game, you should probably mention that so it will not be Deleted by mistake or something.

hope this is of any help.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
playing through im unable to progress because I get a " Error: the passage "Wake Alone 01" does not exist " message

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes