Feb 1, 2018
If what I see is true then I am sad that this game never got a chance to get itself off the ground. If only I knew how to make an html game. I would have at least make an attempt to expand upon this. But in my current state, I can't do jack shit.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Well that's a damn fucking shame, but I guess it can't be helped. Maybe they'll pick it up again in the future or something, once things get better in their IRL. I've even followed the game since it was originally posted on TFGames, but it is what it is.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Same... I made the mistake of leaving GlitchDoll's patreon before downloading it and it won't let me back on (even after paying for that month).
Before anyone asks. I have not read all of the posts here yet to see what everyone has said but will try to catch up on what you have all written.

I have posted 0.0.1.8 in the discord a few seconds ago. I should have done it at the end of July.

TheFamilyDog
I closed the discord in a hurry when someone joined there after I had stopped all work on the game. I did not even withdraw the money from the server and so I cannot even get to the money you would have paid me.

I have gotten myself a job and am working full time now in a call center. Its not exactly going smoothly but I am out of the house and interacting with other people. They also pay for medical which has relieved some stress from off my back..

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
The money was never a issue, more mad with myself not knowing how Patreon worked better. And add to that, wanted to play the latest version of your game! But happy to hear about the job (call centers... I know, once worked security at one), and hope it only gets better.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No their will be updates here. I am just trying to finish the latest changes. I dont want to put out an update while it is still not ready.
Need to get abandoned removed though.
Once the update is ready, and posted, then you can get the abandoned tag removed. Getting and removing that tag can take time. I have seen games updated on the main page that are still marked 'abandoned'. So, once you get it done, petition the mods, and they will fix it.

Reactions: LarryButz
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes