Alxyen

Nov 10, 2018
Like the update & waiting for new version with excitement.

Dislikes: I just not liking the lock system. I mean when you create your character, some options are automaticly locked and maybe won't be satisfied with your character you made. And can't choose one of the options while progressing on the story. (I generally liked. So not writing what i liked.)

Ideas For Development: I thought that if other options remain open and if we choose it then we can gain points for that branch. (fantasy/fetish etc.) (I generally didn't needed locked options but others may.)
And last but not least ;) I think foot fetish can be added as a brach too.

Reactions: jinzom

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
report first post with "game update"
as Andeddo mentioned, you need to go to the post whit the latest update, in this case the original post whit the game links, then you need to click the "Report" button in the Bottom left corner of the post, then select Game update among the list of chooses you get presented whit, then you can also give additional information or don't, and THEN the Moderators of the Forum will Deside if it will show up on the "Latest Updates" page or not, usually after putting up additional links and such, so if you have an legacy version of a game before an new rebuilding of the game, you should probably mention that so it will not be Deleted by mistake or something.

hope this is of any help.
Thank you both for the help. Truly. I was unsure of what to do.

playing through im unable to progress because I get a " Error: the passage "Wake Alone 01" does not exist " message
There is another Hotfix coming tonight that should repair that. I am just repairing a few other errors that were reported.

seems like this should include the gay tag. there appear to be many opportunities for M/M content
I have added that and the lesbian tag. Thank you. I never think of them.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Like the update & waiting for new version with excitement.

Dislikes: I just not liking the lock system. I mean when you create your character, some options are automaticly locked and maybe won't be satisfied with your character you made. And can't choose one of the options while progressing on the story. (I generally liked. So not writing what i liked.)

Ideas For Development: I thought that if other options remain open and if we choose it then we can gain points for that branch. (fantasy/fetish etc.) (I generally didn't needed locked options but others may.)
And last but not least ;) I think foot fetish can be added as a brach too.
The other fetishes are only locked for the start. My goal is to have them cross over as the game goes on, but for this point of the story, I needed to set the paths that are taken.
There are points like in the slumber party when the character needs one fetish. Moving forward they will then unlock the others.

I did consider other fetishes. But the game was getting bloated as I added more and more to the start without progressing the story.

It is something I am sure will be revisited.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Well, I really like what I played but I wonder if having so many options is going to be difficult to keep up with.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Could someone give a rough estimate to how much content there is? I remember I played it a long time ago and enjoyed it, but can't really remember.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The last two reviews pointed out issues with the dom path. Has it been improved in the recent update?

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
The other fetishes are only locked for the start. My goal is to have them cross over as the game goes on, but for this point of the story, I needed to set the paths that are taken.
There are points like in the slumber party when the character needs one fetish. Moving forward they will then unlock the others.

I did consider other fetishes. But the game was getting bloated as I added more and more to the start without progressing the story.

It is something I am sure will be revisited.
Really good update. But for me, there are just too many choices at the begining. I have no idea what are the possible paths and what to choose to take a specific path. And I don't understand why I gain or loose relation points when I just go along with the story without making any king of choice.

Reactions: wümpa-lümpa

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Could someone give a rough estimate to how much content there is? I remember I played it a long time ago and enjoyed it, but can't really remember.
Since I only played the younger sister Riley path (and the one I remember from the earlier version), there's at least double the content with her and worth the time. It's kinda impressive to the amount of new stuff in the game with this single update.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Since I only played the younger sister Riley path (and the one I remember from the earlier version), there's at least double the content with her and worth the time. It's kinda impressive to the amount of new stuff in the game with this single update.
It's so weird now that Riley isn't even their sister, but just a friend of Melissa staying at their house like MC is. I wonder what caused that change to happen plot-wise, since I can't see how it would make much of an impact on the story to make that change.

Edit: Lmao, I accidentally called Melissa Miranda, please just off me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nice to see you and the game back. I hope you are doing a lot better now. I honestly thought you was done with the game all things considered and left the discord because nothing was going on for a long time. Will check out the update when I have time.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
It's so weird now that Riley isn't even their sister, but just a friend of Miranda staying at their house like MC is. I wonder what caused that change to happen plot-wise, since I can't see how it would make much of an impact on the story to make that change.
Patreon don't like incest and such, and have a tendency to demonetize/ban projects that contain them...

a shame that creativity gets stamped on, because some people can't apparently see the difference between Fiction and Reality...

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Patreon don't like incest and such, and have a tendency to demonetize/ban projects that contain them...

a shame that creativity gets stamped on, because some people can't apparently see the difference between Fiction and Reality...
Oh yeah I'm aware Patreon doesn't accept that. But as far as I was aware, there was never any plans for the girls to have sex was there? Unless that changed, then there was no reason to make her a house guest.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
It's so weird now that Riley isn't even their sister, but just a friend of Miranda staying at their house like MC is. I wonder what caused that change to happen plot-wise, since I can't see how it would make much of an impact on the story to make that change.
There are two reasons. One is because I have a lot of scenes coming up where you can have sex with both Riley and Melissa together. The other is that I created a family for Riley that is a big part of the story.

Well, I really like what I played but I wonder if having so many options is going to be difficult to keep up with.
Absoloutely. I am struggling now lol :p
If you have played the Slumber party, you might have some idea about how the paths are branching. Same with signing Ember Contractor or not signing. If you have played both then you will see that some scenes are very different depending on if you went there or not.

Can we play completely gay or lesbian here?
I am still working on completely gay. The MC can have interest in men and gay relationships, but the start of the story sets that they are in love with Melissa.
My attempts to work on that have not gone great, there is not enough gay content atm.

FUCK me It's Alive!!

dev how's your health condition? I hope and wish you are well.
I won't lie. Not great. I struggle to get out of the house, and interactions with people are sending me into panic attacks. I thought getting a job would fix it, but it didn't.
Thank you ever so much though for asking.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
is there a bug or something with the woman route ?
because i can't choose to process the game from here
Hi Meah
Any chance you can post your save file here and I can have a look?
Did you start fresh, as old saves will cause errors just like that one.
That button is asking for what your fetish choice was, can I ask which one you chose and can see if there is an issue with that choice.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
There are two reasons. One is because I have a lot of scenes coming up where you can have sex with both Riley and Melissa together. The other is that I created a family for Riley that is a big part of the story.
I'm here for that, lmao. Just three women being close pals. Excited to see what role her family has in the plot, especially with them being so anti-Riley's behavior, lmao. Also waiting to see how impactful the medical trial is going to be. I can't imagine it being easy to make the trial impactful in the plot, while also having to make the plot make sense if the player decides not to join the trial.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes