Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Some will and some won't, just like in real life. The bartender Nathan has a different arc because his story splits in the future, so I am not sure how that one is going to go.
A lot of the male characters are gay actors so the answer to some is an obvious yes. I am trying to think of who you are referring to as the guy who boxes you though.
Good to know. Thanks! And I meant the guy who is delivering a package in the beginning.

Kertun

Jul 29, 2017
I menaged in some run in the past to select the small dick on the male character, but now i cant find a combination to do again. There is some choice in the creation of the mc that unlock the small dick?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
No, the developer locked the choice as it was not supposed to be there and caused bugs. He explained that in a post earlier, go a bit back in the thread to find it.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The amount of content in this game is amazing and it's got quality too. One issue I did have is that with so many different playstyles supported it can be difficult to know what choices lead to the content you want. For example in my first game I tried to play as a nerdy, slightly subby gender questioning guy, and ended up as a manly ladies man by complete accident.

Reactions: neontiger

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The amount of content in this game is amazing and it's got quality too. One issue I did have is that with so many different playstyles supported it can be difficult to know what choices lead to the content you want. For example in my first game I tried to play as a nerdy, slightly subby gender questioning guy, and ended up as a manly ladies man by complete accident.
I am trying to think of what choices you made that could get you there, bjut your right its very varried so there are a lot of different ways. Most are based off confidence so guessing that it went up at some point and changed the playthrough.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I am trying to think of what choices you made that could get you there, bjut your right its very varried so there are a lot of different ways. Most are based off confidence so guessing that it went up at some point and changed the playthrough.
The thing is that previously I couldn't choose the 3 inch cock option, dunno why but when I make the exact same choices now it is available. The 3 confidence from A grades (nerd) and 6 inch cock is hard to overcome probably, as is the 6 masculinity from 6 inch cock

hantuSiangMalam

Sep 24, 2021
The image wont show up, is there away to fix that?
edit: nvm my bad. Accidently delete a few images.

Last edited:

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
Ngl i thought this game was abandoned. Huh, look at that, finally a great game that continue to get updates.

Thanks glitch

RyanCrossby

Jan 13, 2018
I tried to play as a male gay character in this game, but the amount of unavoidable straight sex there are makes it basically impossible. Sometimes it feels a bit like the player doesn't have that much agency, and gets attracted to the first pair of tits it sees.
Nonetheless I found the content to be of pretty high quality, for the target audience. Bravo!

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I tried to play as a male gay character in this game, but the amount of unavoidable straight sex there are makes it basically impossible. Sometimes it feels a bit like the player doesn't have that much agency, and gets attracted to the first pair of tits it sees.
Nonetheless I found the content to be of pretty high quality, for the target audience. Bravo!
Thank you :D

I am slowly working on things like that. If you look at my discord you will see that I have been talking about it there :)

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
I think this game just hit the right spot for me. The SPH, Humiliation and Netorare things are very on point and sexy. I don't see much contents like this in a game. The UI is also great too.

While other games of this type usually goes for the over-the-top sissification/mind control/magic drug bs, this game is not. This game is more grounded and believable enough. You can choose to be straight with small dick/premature for a very humiliated scenes. I like that choosing to have a small dick have fun consequences and not just a game over scene. I wish you explore more on this path because it is a strong point of this game.

My favorite scene would be the one with Abella while you wait for a bus if you have a small dick/premature trait. But just wondering, when the game tell me that the character will remember the situation, does this have a braching path next? Because I see her later on and she just forget everything.

Thankssss.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes