GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I think this game just hit the right spot for me. The SPH, Humiliation and Netorare things are very on point and sexy. I don't see much contents like this in a game. The UI is also great too.

While other games of this type usually goes for the over-the-top sissification/mind control/magic drug bs, this game is not. This game is more grounded and believable enough. You can choose to be straight with small dick/premature for a very humiliated scenes. I like that choosing to have a small dick have fun consequences and not just a game over scene. I wish you explore more on this path because it is a strong point of this game.

My favorite scene would be the one with Abella while you wait for a bus if you have a small dick/premature trait. But just wondering, when the game tell me that the character will remember the situation, does this have a braching path next? Because I see her later on and she just forget everything.

Thankssss.
Thank you :D

I also really appreciate you pointing out that Abella doesn't remember. While I try to keep on top of every branch, some do slip through the cracks and I missed that this had not been added.

I really appreciate people pointing out any continuity errors in a playthrough, I am trying to cover a lot of play styles and player feedback often catches a lot more than I can see.

Knowing the story and the plot means I often focus on the situations that are moving the story along and then go back through to add in what happens on each path.

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
I really enjoy the update. I hope you explore the SPH/PE scenes more in a future update. One thing that's been really bothering me, though, is that you constantly lose around 6 arousal every time you enter a scene. It basically puts your arousal to almost zero, meaning I can't get into any potential premature ejaculation scenes. For example, the scene where you wait for the bus has premature ejaculation moment, but it's impossible to get it now because you constantly "calm yourself down" and lose a ton of arousal. I hope that gets fixed in the future!

Reactions: Legion408

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you :D

I also really appreciate you pointing out that Abella doesn't remember. While I try to keep on top of every branch, some do slip through the cracks and I missed that this had not been added.

I really appreciate people pointing out any continuity errors in a playthrough, I am trying to cover a lot of play styles and player feedback often catches a lot more than I can see.

Knowing the story and the plot means I often focus on the situations that are moving the story along and then go back through to add in what happens on each path.
Yeah, I understand. I can see that it's a pain to keep up with so many choices at the beginning of the game. But still, I appreciate that you add lot of paths. It's unique, fun and sexy.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I really enjoy the update. I hope you explore the SPH/PE scenes more in a future update. One thing that's been really bothering me, though, is that you constantly lose around 6 arousal every time you enter a scene. It basically puts your arousal to almost zero, meaning I can't get into any potential premature ejaculation scenes. For example, the scene where you wait for the bus has premature ejaculation moment, but it's impossible to get it now because you constantly "calm yourself down" and lose a ton of arousal. I hope that gets fixed in the future!
It's your confidence. Confidence reduces your arousal. I had to counter that a Confident/Dominant playthrough would also lead to a Premature Ejaculation if your arousal was high.

Countering the complaints in one playthrough can cause problems in another.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
GlitchDoll there seems to be a unclosed if statement in passage Pet AD its the Cumming button based on Pet BCE I assume there is a missing else on the female if statement. Oh and I think this from Taxi Riley 01 04 is wrong $Fuck lte 0 or $Anal lte 0 and $Ass gte 1 in my case all three variables are 0 and I still get the passage about losing anal virginity. So it may be being interpreted as $Fuck or ($anal and $ass) so all thats needed to be true is Fuck lte to 0.

Last edited:

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
GlitchDoll there seems to be a unclosed if statement in passage Pet AD its the Cumming button based on Pet BCE I assume there is a missing else on the female if statement. Oh and I think this from Taxi Riley 01 04 is wrong $Fuck lte 0 or $Anal lte 0 and $Ass gte 1 in my case all three variables are 0 and I still get the passage about losing anal virginity. So it may be being interpreted as $Fuck or ($anal and $ass) so all thats needed to be true is Fuck lte to 0.
Was this with the Hotfix? I had to do some repairs to this before.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Was this with the Hotfix? I had to do some repairs to this before.
Unless I really tied myself in a knot its hotfix 4. It may be that you fixed the BCE one as its pretty much identical to the AD one only with an if and not an elseif in the relevant location. As an aside twine seems like a pain of a program to use so many little niggles just to run it for some fairly simple things I do not envy you devs using it. Or do you use another IDE or something that doesn't need a super computer not to freeze when doing a search.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
game seems bugged. Impossible to progress after the character creatrion (i got a choice between 5 characters, none open an option to continue)

EthelTheLost

Jan 5, 2019
I just wanna say, first time playing this and I can't even beat meat because I'm feeling too much sympathy for my character. 10/10, would watch MC's life spiral downwards again.

Reactions: GlitchDoll

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
I commend your work, dev. Your game absolutely oozes quality. From the writing and UI choices to even something a little beyond typical dev scope, like picking good looking models and using gifs with great quality, this has been a great experience. I usually tend to skim through the text of these sort of games and just click next but with this one, I was just devouring everything lol.

I'm not that interested in the male mc and so far have stuck true to Melissa as the female mc, imagining the mc as that sort of lovestruck puppy best friend that has crushed hard on her best friend her whole life and does everything that she tells her to, and the writing seems both evocative and specific but also open ended enough to support this sort of projection. Again, I applaud your effort.

I'm curious on the NTR side of things. Again, I've only been on the Melissa route so far, but how will it work for a female mc? I'm not sure if it already has been explored in other routes. IMO I've always found the NTR between sapphic couples (even if informal) very alluring, especially if the person that interrupts the relationship is a man. IMO orientation play pairs really well with the feelings of inadequacy that NTR tends to rely on. Have you considered this sort of angle?

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 1787672

Overview:
This game places you into the shoes of a young man or woman that is struggling to find employment and has just lost their apartment. Now living with a close friend and her family you have been given an opportunity to find work through an employment agency. But is everything as it seems?
Be drawn into the conspiracy of lies that surrounds the mysterious company and watch as your interactions affect your relationships. Unlock new paths and dialogue options as you explore the game from a different angle. Your choices will shape the course of your game but what will become of you when you enter the Ember Institute?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Release Date: 2023-04-18
Developer: Glitch Doll - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Update Requires a restart

DOWNLOAD

All: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Download Hotfix and Replace HTML. Merge Images folder with current Images folder.

Patches:
HOTFIX 4

View attachment 1788867 View attachment 1788868 View attachment 1788869 View attachment 1788870 View attachment 1788871 View attachment 1788872 View attachment 1788873
i can't find your discord

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
male mc dom path?
game seems bugged. Impossible to progress after the character creatrion (i got a choice between 5 characters, none open an option to continue)
use the firefox ,crome have some bugs
I didn't know there were aby bugs in Chrome. I do indeed use Firefox when building it. I prefer the browser for editing.
It does annoy me the little differences in each browser.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I commend your work, dev. Your game absolutely oozes quality. From the writing and UI choices to even something a little beyond typical dev scope, like picking good looking models and using gifs with great quality, this has been a great experience. I usually tend to skim through the text of these sort of games and just click next but with this one, I was just devouring everything lol.

I'm not that interested in the male mc and so far have stuck true to Melissa as the female mc, imagining the mc as that sort of lovestruck puppy best friend that has crushed hard on her best friend her whole life and does everything that she tells her to, and the writing seems both evocative and specific but also open ended enough to support this sort of projection. Again, I applaud your effort.

I'm curious on the NTR side of things. Again, I've only been on the Melissa route so far, but how will it work for a female mc? I'm not sure if it already has been explored in other routes. IMO I've always found the NTR between sapphic couples (even if informal) very alluring, especially if the person that interrupts the relationship is a man. IMO orientation play pairs really well with the feelings of inadequacy that NTR tends to rely on. Have you considered this sort of angle?
Thank you :D :D :D

Until I got about half way through making the game, I had no idea what NTR was, or the controversy.

I will admit I haven't considered it. My goal was to build characters with believable backstories and relationships. Shaping the story around no one being perfect and everyone being a shade of grey.
After I got a lot of nasty PM's that asked me to make all the female characters virgins or the that there not be another male in the game, I will admit that I was a little disheartened. But I have had a lot of positive response since then, and people now seem to like the more complicated Riley.

It plays a big role in Melissa's story and feeds into one of the key plot points of the game. But while I know the key parts, some of the side stories have been changed so much, that I am not willing to commit to what they are. The feedback on the game has and continues to shape the story.

I do love feedback and suggestion (as long as they are polite.) :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lin1001

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Took me 30min to answer these few questions. It is so warm here that I just haven't got the energy to write more than a few words lol :p

Reactions: puer

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Good writing, but as far as I played, it really was a VN and should have a VN prefix. Does/will it open up at some point?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes