GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I don't know why my game has been moved up in Latest Updates. I don't know if I have done something wrong.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I don't know why my game has been moved up in Latest Updates. I don't know if I have done something wrong.
It's been updated today so that's why it's in the latest updates. The Mega download is now for version 2.1 anyway.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheEmberInstitute-0.0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to get that gender transformation path? I've selected the wedding dress at character creation and took the drink at the bar but I'm still getting the cross dress path. Is there a guide or something I'm missing, any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to get that gender transformation path? I've selected the wedding dress at character creation and took the drink at the bar but I'm still getting the cross dress path. Is there a guide or something I'm missing, any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!
To unlock the Gender Transformation, go to Ember and then sign the contract. Then take 2 pills from the drug dealer or the pills from Riley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coomer341

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
I think you need to report your post putting game update as the reason, then a mod comes and updates the Latest updates

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I think you need to report your post putting game update as the reason, then a mod comes and updates the Latest updates
Thank's MathMF I did that in the beginning and uh... did it twice more because of how long it was taking. Lol :p

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regardless, looks like it's up. Also seems like the various paths are finally lining up -no simple task given the variety of options- for all sorts of lewd nonsense. Looking forward to it.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Regardless, looks like it's up. Also seems like the various paths are finally lining up -no simple task given the variety of options- for all sorts of lewd nonsense. Looking forward to it.
You've no idea. On Day 3 there is one scene that has 9 variations for different sexualities and dominance, all with unique dialogue and images.
MF Dom, MF Sub, MM Dom, MM Sub, FM Dom, FM Sub, FF Dom, FF Sub, FF Maid.
It seemed to take forever, but in reality I was struggling with one or two variations.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
yeah i also think mybe there are tooooooooo many pathes ^^ even as player you can get confused....

i am doing many playthroughs atm and trying to find out what for example the dick size does..
but if i get things right not really much beside some dialogues and affinity outcomes !?

but still need to try some more :)

even the body you choose at the beginning has a big impact..

also trying to find out the confidence "need"

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
yeah i also think mybe there are tooooooooo many pathes ^^ even as player you can get confused....

i am doing many playthroughs atm and trying to find out what for example the dick size does..
but if i get things right not really much beside some dialogues and affinity outcomes !?

but still need to try some more :)

even the body you choose at the beginning has a big impact..

also trying to find out the confidence "need"
Most things effect dialogue but there are scenes that large cock unlocks and ones locked by small cock.

I just like choice. I very often am on the verge of giving up because tracking everything is hard. I updated Small Cock and there are still scenes that I have missed for it. On the dance floor you can have sex with a random girl but unless small cock takes a pill it shouldn't be able to. So I have to go back through and fix those things.

I am really appreciative of the people who test the game for me and send me typos/errors/and plot errors.

Confidence effects a lot but because of complaints in an earlier version I kinda nerfed Stress and that stat it is feeling useless. It was meant to be something you had to keep an eye on, but with so much going on I mostly just use confidence and save it for special scenes.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would appreciate if the circle button inside a choice was a bit easier to see, the greyed out look is hard to notice. Also the later version with the highlight being in green is nicer, so I would say go back and change to the green version instead of the circle one.

when there is only one choice to move on, it would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to use it instead of mouse. I would say that setting up the game to be played on keyboard only or mouse only would be good.

It would be nice to see a scroll bar somewhere.

Supposedly have cum shower as a trait but sometimes it says cum spray. Also neither of these are in the trait menu. The trait and other menus should have a bit more on the details since they come up over and over again.

Having a bit more info on what happens with choices would be good, that the first choice of who to dream about doesn't seem to matter.

You may want to add at the start fetish settings, so instead of showing a choice for a gay scene the game would just move to the other choice, or it wouldn't show up. Same with shemale, gender change, or whatever other choice they opt-in opt-out.

Stats menu seems way too large.

A lot of the traits feel like they could fit in archetypes to slim down the menu. Also I assume people will request more traits in the future, so you may want to make it easily increasable. Or like I mentioned archetypes, like you have a pregnant one, but assume there was a male MC who has a breeder fetish to impregnate the ladies, it would also fall into that archetype, or like the full balls seems to be in the archetype of enlargement, etc.

Might want to replace mercedes carrera in the game. Might want to look up why she is in jail.

You may want to use a tagging system for your scenes so if you need to update something you can just search for the tag to then find it in your document and alter it. If it has the proper tags, you edit and if not you don't.

A bunch of small typos all throughout the game, really needs a good going through with a grammar checker like grammarly or windows office to clear up that stuff.

Would be nice to have slight warnings on things, like riley gives you a pill which you might not have seen before, you gain femininity which you may or may not have wanted.

(left side says) Date Friday Oct 1st
(intro text says) You have an Interview today at Present Recruitment. Fri Apr 01 11:00 - 12:00 (might want to link those up to the same day)

Green text Your appointment is at 11:30am Fri Feb 03, 2023.

Seeing my body is a privalage (privilege)

I think your right. There is no need to beg. (you're)

If you fuck raven at strip club it says Teanna who is the other girl.

I want to burymy cock deep in your delicious pussy. (missing space)

If you fuck candy, it mentions you had an orgasm at the bottom text but not in the event.

Candy says as if on que (cue)

Because if they had found you hear with me, (here)

Olivia is an experting cock sucker and pleasures (expert)

I hope you are not planning to give up on my that soon (me)

If you fuck riley in the taxi and again in the morning both times you get a "for the first time"

Well she didn't. Because I led there alone all night (laid)

You are Riley are sexy consenting (and)

Do you wasn't to be her boyfriend? (want)

Before you can say even a single sentance, Jill thrusts her news paper towards you. (sentence) (newspaper) *newspaper image needs exclamation points*

cum lrunning from her pussy. (remove 1)

that you are looking, she looks down to and smiles (either *too* or remove *to*)

get a lot of stick about working there. (shit about working)

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I would appreciate if the circle button inside a choice was a bit easier to see, the greyed out look is hard to notice. Also the later version with the highlight being in green is nicer, so I would say go back and change to the green version instead of the circle one.

when there is only one choice to move on, it would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to use it instead of mouse. I would say that setting up the game to be played on keyboard only or mouse only would be good.

It would be nice to see a scroll bar somewhere.

Supposedly have cum shower as a trait but sometimes it says cum spray. Also neither of these are in the trait menu. The trait and other menus should have a bit more on the details since they come up over and over again.

Having a bit more info on what happens with choices would be good, that the first choice of who to dream about doesn't seem to matter.

You may want to add at the start fetish settings, so instead of showing a choice for a gay scene the game would just move to the other choice, or it wouldn't show up. Same with shemale, gender change, or whatever other choice they opt-in opt-out.

Stats menu seems way too large.

A lot of the traits feel like they could fit in archetypes to slim down the menu. Also I assume people will request more traits in the future, so you may want to make it easily increasable. Or like I mentioned archetypes, like you have a pregnant one, but assume there was a male MC who has a breeder fetish to impregnate the ladies, it would also fall into that archetype, or like the full balls seems to be in the archetype of enlargement, etc.

Might want to replace mercedes carrera in the game. Might want to look up why she is in jail.

You may want to use a tagging system for your scenes so if you need to update something you can just search for the tag to then find it in your document and alter it. If it has the proper tags, you edit and if not you don't.

A bunch of small typos all throughout the game, really needs a good going through with a grammar checker like grammarly or windows office to clear up that stuff.

Would be nice to have slight warnings on things, like riley gives you a pill which you might not have seen before, you gain femininity which you may or may not have wanted.

(left side says) Date Friday Oct 1st
(intro text says) You have an Interview today at Present Recruitment. Fri Apr 01 11:00 - 12:00 (might want to link those up to the same day)

Green text Your appointment is at 11:30am Fri Feb 03, 2023.

Seeing my body is a privalage (privilege)

I think your right. There is no need to beg. (you're)

If you fuck raven at strip club it says Teanna who is the other girl.

I want to burymy cock deep in your delicious pussy. (missing space)

If you fuck candy, it mentions you had an orgasm at the bottom text but not in the event.

Candy says as if on que (cue)

Because if they had found you hear with me, (here)

Olivia is an experting cock sucker and pleasures (expert)

I hope you are not planning to give up on my that soon (me)

If you fuck riley in the taxi and again in the morning both times you get a "for the first time"

Well she didn't. Because I led there alone all night (laid)

You are Riley are sexy consenting (and)

Do you wasn't to be her boyfriend? (want)

Before you can say even a single sentance, Jill thrusts her news paper towards you. (sentence) (newspaper) *newspaper image needs exclamation points*

cum lrunning from her pussy. (remove 1)

that you are looking, she looks down to and smiles (either *too* or remove *to*)

get a lot of stick about working there. (shit about working)
WHOA yes will have to edit the whole Gym. Thank you for the warning.

Will make those spelling corrections for the next Hotfix.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Last save wasn't working anymore so I loaded the one before that. Whether MC takes the Riley's pills or not, it leads to her getting angry for not taking them. This bug wasn't there last time.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Last save wasn't working anymore so I loaded the one before that. Whether MC takes the Riley's pills or not, it leads to her getting angry for not taking them. This bug wasn't there last time.
Your old saves won't work, so you should be hitting a few errors as the new changes will clash.

Not sure why Riley would get angry for you taking the pill though. Not encountered that bug and there shouldn't have been any variables that effected that. Can I ask did you still get the scene where you take the pill or did it skip straight to her being angry?
There were changes there for small penis and Sissy, but the former you still take the pill and the latter Casey greets you at the house.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes