Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This game is becoming more and more wonderful and interesting.
The sex scenes with Cody on both variations were fantastic and different from the usual "you're just a sub bitch so I'll fuck you hard".
It's difficult to make a choice for some characters not knowing if we'll meet them again later like the taxi driver/delivery man or scenes not knowing their importance like going to eat/watching the construction workers/watching Riley's sport session.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've clearly missed the point.

There are certain questions at the start that claim to affect the path you get given.

I have tried nearly all paths bar choosing any petplay ones (creator has said that has been removed for now).

So, even though I'm apparently on unique paths, choosing the same options such as 'keep watching' vs 'walk away' that don't affect the path you're on, should give me different outcomes as I'm on a different path, correct?

I.e: Doing ABC on sissy path, should give me a different result to doing ABC on the Service path.

Hell, choosing to 'walk away' when given the choice doesn't lead anywhere either, it just skips the entire scene or scenario meaning you have even less gameplay!
So you have no reason to select it unless you're speedrunning the game.

You obviously don't understand my post nor the basic logic of making sure that I have a neutral base so I can test if these supposed 'paths' even divert from one another.

TLDR: No matter the choices you make at the beginning in regards to kinks, your game will begin and end at the same place, whilst also taking the exact same route.

The only options that actually matter are the 3-4 times it asks if you want to masturbate or not, with the 2 times it asks who you find attractive being nothing more than flavour as to who's images pop up when you fall asleep.

I think the creator needs to remove that entire part as to what path your on and the politician quiz as they affect nothing and must be why so many are wondering when their path actually comes into play.

I had the same issue in previous versions where all my choices led me to getting fucked by Bailey and the game ending.

This one has the same issue"
Create character and add choose a pointless kink and penis size, Wake up, Riley, Job place, pointless quiz, go home, sleep, meet riley, waste time visiting shops with no reason (buying stuff that's unusable or see brief scene where you're only option is to leave the building), waste time until club, nothing in the club (until Riley appears in toilet - can ignore), go home, sleep, sunbathing bit, watch sex (leads to blackmail) or skip, game ends.

Where are the diverging storylines?
Then, I'm at a loss now with that answer. There are so many possibilities depending on the stats, look, hobbies, dick size, sexuality, fantasy, crush, who you meet, what you do, use or wear. The only elements not completely implemented yet are the kinks but there's already more than that if you're talking about choices.

Hell, choosing to 'walk away' when given the choice doesn't lead anywhere either, it just skips the entire scene or scenario meaning you have even less gameplay!
So you have no reason to select it unless you're speedrunning the game.
This is particularly strange : you have the choice to avoid seeing the scene without increasing some stats and watching it while gaining stats. So there's consequences to that simple choice you think don't even matter.

This title was honestly one of the most entertaining html games I've ever played until my mc woke up as a female with a cock. Is their any way to avoid that from happening and if not will their ever be a pAth that you can just remain a dude with his natural hardware? Be a shame if player didn't at the very least have the option right? Other than that keep up the good work
I'm pretty sure that the Female TF only happens if you accept to be a test subject, i went on that path the first time i played, and to me it was obvious that the TF was going to happen there, so i went back and refused, and i remained male.
Yeah it is. To activate transformation into a TF you have to sign the contract and go through the testing. Then take 2 pink pills either from the drug dealer or from Riley.
There is a whole other path if you don't TF which is where most of the other paths converge e.g. Female, Male, Alpha Male
I would like to add : reject the dream immediately or better refuse the contract, be the more dominant possible and the more alpha you can get, refuse the pink drink, refuse any pill, wear the manlier clothes available and obviously avoid anything that could be too feminine at character creation.

Good continuation.

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
Soooo I love this game so far. But I can't get a Premature scene with Arabella (Bus stop) to trigger anymore. Not sure what is the problem. I did try a couple runs but Zac Wild always show up and then the scene got cancelled.

It used to be very easy to trigger a Premature scene at the bus stop in version 0.18 I think. Can anyone give me some advice?

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Soooo I love this game so far. But I can't get a Premature scene with Arabella (Bus stop) to trigger anymore. Not sure what is the problem. I did try a couple runs but Zac Wild always show up and then the scene got cancelled.

It used to be very easy to trigger a Premature scene at the bus stop in version 0.18 I think. Can anyone give me some advice?
Was your arousal high?
I had to change it so that being confident lowered the arousal to prevent triggering it for those uninterested in that scene. If it's not popping then I might need to adjust the arousal gain.

Reactions: Legion408

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hello.

The sex scenes with Cody on both variations were fantastic and different from the usual "you're just a sub bitch so I'll fuck you hard".
It's difficult to make a choice for some characters not knowing if we'll meet them again later like the taxi driver/delivery man or scenes not knowing their importance like going to eat/watching the construction workers/watching Riley's sport session.

Then, I'm at a loss now with that answer. There are so many possibilities depending on the stats, look, hobbies, dick size, sexuality, fantasy, crush, who you meet, what you do, use or wear. The only elements not completely implemented yet are the kinks but there's already more than that if you're talking about choices.

This is particularly strange : you have the choice to avoid seeing the scene without increasing some stats and watching it while gaining stats. So there's consequences to that simple choice you think don't even matter.

I would like to add : reject the dream immediately or better refuse the contract, be the more dominant possible and the more alpha you can get, refuse the pink drink, refuse any pill, wear the manlier clothes available and obviously avoid anything that could be too feminine at character creation.

Good continuation.
The delivery driver is meant to be a one off NPC to just adjust your Confidence, but the Taxi Driver will be a recurring character.
I will look for a way of noting that they are recurring characters.

I can't mark scenes in the same way as I have been treating them all as important. Like if you pay for the fourth stripper option, you meet a major character there. You will meet her again if you miss that scene but is it an important moment.

I have been tempted to force you into meeting Candy as she is so important to the plot, skipping her scene is not advisable, but I like that you can look in and see what happens if you didn't go to help.

I will fix those errors ready for the next Hotfix, and thank you for everything you said. It meant a lot to me :)

Reactions: Oliz82

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Is Pet play still only for female?
Not yet, but I have not progressed the female pet play either. I had to progress the main path and catch up the TF path in this update.
They will be updated in the next update.

Reactions: s4000

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
Was your arousal high?
I had to change it so that being confident lowered the arousal to prevent triggering it for those uninterested in that scene. If it's not popping then I might need to adjust the arousal gain.
Well I get to around 2-3 arousal when I'm at the bus stop. I can't really get more than that because there is a scene when you arrive at the bus stop and the arousal automatically -5points or more I'm not sure.

About being confident. I think I have a really low confident character already but the scene still doesn't trigger.

Is there a specific path I have to select? Or which stat I should increase or reduce? Thanksss

Edit: I get it to work now. My bad!! Awesome game as always really. The choices and paths is unique here. It could be the only game that has this much meaningful and sexy scene.

Last edited:

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
Hello.

Good continuation.
The stats don't affect anything though.
So I can increase a stat such as relationship or a fetish, but there isn't anything locked behind those.

The only thing that seems to matter is your sexuality chosen and for a very minimal change in dialogue, your penis size.

You seem to be very in tune, so please explain where the different paths change the story even one bit.

I'm obviously not the only person feeling like there aren't any.

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
My game is actually a huge mess of tress because there are a lot of diverging branches. But yes they are all small splits for each individual location. Some with very different scene but the main story plays on.
For large splits, Gender has huge splits because of your choice, with a lot of scenes only viewable by one Gender or the other. Signing or not signing the contract sends you on different paths. Taking the pills can have wildly different outcomes, as can your penis size.

Your question seems to be more about the fetishes and from your two posts I gather that you are not asking for what paths, but how to get to specific content?
The fetishes are not implemented yet, accept for a little in the female path at the slumber party.
As for a walkthrough. I can't get to it atm and even when I can, it is a herculean task as I have so many variables.

There are 1130 pages just for the 3 days I have because I am putting so much into making choices matter.

I am still on Day 3 and have been constantly creating more paths and variables to accomodate everyones different tastes. Until I can get further into the story I can't really have the player explore those fetishes, but apart from a lack of content for that, every choice effects something.

Walk Away is usually there so that you can skip specific content, but I am not going to write an entire seperate scene for that. I have tried to give a good variety of choices regardless.

Full on with other men. There are scenes with men having sex and scenes where you can take or recieve. I tried to keep the dialogue for it consistent, but because I implemented it after the Straight content, there are times when your character will react to women even if you go full gay. I am trying to fix those but tracking them down takes time.

It is based on your Male Attraction so Sissy and Femboy are the same for that content.

I have no idea how to answer what proportion is gay. I have 6 major scenes that are gay content (2 voyeur and 4 sex). I am hoping that what I have doesn't disapoint, as the content I had in the last update was so small it could be missed.
Ok so, the content is really affected by what gender you are and your attraction to male/female/both?

The term 'path' implies that the story branches are different, however you seem to state here that it's nothing more than a fetish tag as nothing has been implimented on that end and the true content is based on which gender you're attracted?

Out of curiosity, during my test, I again chose the same options to set a baseline and have both rejected the contract and signed it, and the story never once went anywhere different - are you sure this affects the story like you claim?

Alsp taking the pills just made all images have a pink outline and gave me 1 extra scene - where I'm forced to throw them up by a certain individual.

Are you able to actually explain what is the requirement to unlock these diverting branches and when they appear as nobody can figure it out and are running in circles.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Ok so, the content is really affected by what gender you are and your attraction to male/female/both?

The term 'path' implies that the story branches are different, however you seem to state here that it's nothing more than a fetish tag as nothing has been implimented on that end and the true content is based on which gender you're attracted?

Out of curiosity, during my test, I again chose the same options to set a baseline and have both rejected the contract and signed it, and the story never once went anywhere different - are you sure this affects the story like you claim?

Alsp taking the pills just made all images have a pink outline and gave me 1 extra scene - where I'm forced to throw them up by a certain individual.

Are you able to actually explain what is the requirement to unlock these diverting branches and when they appear as nobody can figure it out and are running in circles.
If you rejected the contract, all of Day 1 splits in two. You leave the office, meet the reporter and head outside. You then go back home to meet Riley and take her to the Gym and the story keeps going on the non contract path.

From your answer you haven't walked away from the contract or Ember. There is an option here to leave and try a different path. Or if your confidence is high enough by continuing to read contract without signing it.

To throw up the pills means your playing as a sissy character, and that is what happens when they try to take the pills. As a sissy if you had made a different choice with Bailey, instead of being sissy sure, the pills would have changed the path and Casey wouldn't force you to throw up.

Casey does this because I wanted a slower TF for Sissies that is guided by Casey.

Some of the different choices you can make:

Last night you wrote a very hurtful review. You asked a pile of questions that I was more than happy to address and then started in on the hate.

I worked damn hard to give people options throughout, and yes some stuff has yet to pay off, but people aren't having a go at me like or leaving these type of comments. They are well aware that I am a lone Dev who's game is in early development.

I don't mind if you didn't enjoy it or that there were issues, but in your review you call it all smoke and mirrors when the truth is you haven't explored. I have had a lot of support from people showing me how many different playthroughs they have had, and encouraging messages where they talk and some have not seen the scenes that others have. The stats effect all kinds of things, there are entire scenes and dialogue that change based on confidence.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The delivery driver is meant to be a one off NPC to just adjust your Confidence, but the Taxi Driver will be a recurring character.
I will look for a way of noting that they are recurring characters.

I can't mark scenes in the same way as I have been treating them all as important. Like if you pay for the fourth stripper option, you meet a major character there. You will meet her again if you miss that scene but is it an important moment.

I have been tempted to force you into meeting Candy as she is so important to the plot, skipping her scene is not advisable, but I like that you can look in and see what happens if you didn't go to help.

I will fix those errors ready for the next Hotfix, and thank you for everything you said. It meant a lot to me :)
That could be very useful, thanks.
For the scenes, do as you can. As I was saying, the construction workers scene is appealing but going to eat could trigger a chance to get work. Maybe also showing if the concerned characters are important or not (we fantasize on one of the construction workers but that doesn't mean we will meet him again).

In that case, it will be difficult to play as a good guy and pay for the strip scene as well for the taxi driver (the one for Riley, not the one when you stay at the Rabbit Hole Hostel, though his model is attractive), outside as a musician hobby character since we can sell our guitar.

Will a future option for male strippers be available?

By the way, shouldn't more scenes contibute to the voyeur path, like the sauna ones?

The stats don't affect anything though.
So I can increase a stat such as relationship or a fetish, but there isn't anything locked behind those.

The only thing that seems to matter is your sexuality chosen and for a very minimal change in dialogue, your penis size.

You seem to be very in tune, so please explain where the different paths change the story even one bit.

I'm obviously not the only person feeling like there aren't any.
Again, all you're talking is about kinks, not the game as a whole.
I'll take the university scene to make an example easier to understand :
If those aren't enough, I don't know what more to say.

Good continuation.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Full on with other men. There are scenes with men having sex and scenes where you can take or recieve. I tried to keep the dialogue for it consistent, but because I implemented it after the Straight content, there are times when your character will react to women even if you go full gay. I am trying to fix those but tracking them down takes time.

It is based on your Male Attraction so Sissy and Femboy are the same for that content.

I have no idea how to answer what proportion is gay. I have 6 major scenes that are gay content (2 voyeur and 4 sex). I am hoping that what I have doesn't disapoint, as the content I had in the last update was so small it could be missed.
Glad your game is Bi focused, will give it a try.
99% of Real porn HTML game with both "straight" and "gay" tag, it's either Trap, Sissy or Femboy.
They don't really offer "Gay contents" for gay men.
In fact, I can't really recall another game outside of your.

Also, I wouldn't stress out about every single update if I were you. Developing game is a craft, what's important is the whole picture.
Anyway, Good luck (y)

Reactions: GlitchDoll

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Did you go sign the contract at Ember and go through testing first?

If you go through Ember testing and take the pills you will trigger TF content. If Casey makes you throw up the pills then you won't change
Did the testing. Then went and spent all my money on pink pills from the woman in the club bathroom.

b6112171

Aug 1, 2019
For me at least, stats page does not fit screen height and 2 bottom stats are not visible. Simpliest solution:
Find .pathbox { in .html file.
Add margin-top: -30px; on a new line before }

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
View attachment 2955592
The very first paragraph of the story and you already have a mistake. Bad look.
You have no idea. The next Hotfix has so many grammar fixes, I am terrible for doing them. Thankfully a few of the testers are absoloute angels tracking down mistakes.

Did the testing. Then went and spent all my money on pink pills from the woman in the club bathroom.
I know that it is working because of player feedback, but there is a bug coming from some choice that you have made on your playthrough.

Do you happen to have a save of your playthrough at the end of Day 2?
Did you take too many and cum or just enough?
What size penis did your MC have?
Did you go home with Riley or back to the Hostel? It shouldn't have allowed you to go back to the Hostel if you did.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah it is. To activate transformation into a TF you have to sign the contract and go through the testing. Then take 2 pink pills either from the drug dealer or from Riley.
There is a whole other path if you don't TF which is where most of the other paths converge e.g. Female, Male, Alpha Male
Thank you for the reply. I honestly really find the stats on this game to be really dope, the way they are accumulated and everything. I honestly only did one playthrough and that just threw me off @ the end because I only agree to whatever in the work place because I really thought that it was the main setting for which the story revolved and I thought the mc was intended to work there but to work their but Idk I guess I misunderstood but now I will do another playthrough. Great story telling. I look forward to what happens in the future and I appreciate if the player can choose alpha male straight old fashion hetero choices maybe even with some male dom. Thanks again

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
GlitchDoll There are a couple of case issues with image files the B02jill folder and the Paperxx.jpg files in 00magazine. All works fine with them made all lowercase

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm trying to play as a femboy character but I can't dress in feminine clothes right off the bat?

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
GlitchDoll There are a couple of case issues with image files the B02jill folder and the Paperxx.jpg files in 00magazine. All works fine with them made all lowercase
I have the same problem. Being on Linux, the filenames are case sensitive. So I had to rename the files to see the images. I would be glad that the names are corrected so that the case of the names matches between what is the html file and what is in the images directory.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes