Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am not sure if it is just me, or what, ...
has anyone notice that the Relationship Track is not working?
(It Only shows the Mom, and I cannot on anyone else or scroll down to see others
that have been added)

And I have another question.
Is it just me, and the route choices I have made, or
does Everyone's route End (EOC) before Monday?

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The only thing you need to do is near the end, during the sunbathing part; you will go inside and be given the option to peak on 2 people having sex or walk away.

All you need to do is watch, keep watching until Casey offers for you to go upstairs with her.
That's all you need to do.

If you walk away (skip scene) or decline her, it goes right the the end of the game.

Be aware, the blackmail leads nowhere as the game finishes straight after as it's not complete yet. She just has you fuck her feet/tramples you, says she is going to BM you and the game ends.
Game End, Or End of Content for this update?
- we seem to have a long way to go before we 'play' the Final/last update.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I don't believe this question was asked, but is it possible to start playing as a woman and get a dick and remain dominant in the future? I'm under the impression that the "treatment" after signing a contract pushes you towards submission or becoming a bimbo slut.

I also saw moments a couple of times that despite the fact that I indicated that my character is full lesbo, in her thoughts she says that she is only attracted to men and it is strange to find women arousing.

hurnt91

Jul 31, 2019
Is there a way to get into the strip club as a woman, i cant find a way to meet the dress code.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I don't believe this question was asked, but is it possible to start playing as a woman and get a dick and remain dominant in the future? I'm under the impression that the "treatment" after signing a contract pushes you towards submission or becoming a bimbo slut.

I also saw moments a couple of times that despite the fact that I indicated that my character is full lesbo, in her thoughts she says that she is only attracted to men and it is strange to find women arousing.
That Is not necessarily true.
There ARE Choices that you have to watch for attracted to female (feminity)
Because I play that way; absolutely Zero attraction to Males.
(Ha-ha. I Find it ABSOLUTELY Annoying the Games Pushes MC/FC to be attracted to Todd & Cody. They Are Both Douchebags.
And WTF! why the Hell Is Cody always taking a shower at Melissa's? Doesn't he have a bathroom at home? (Rhetorical ?)
- why not just let the towel drop when someone enters the bathroom?

BUT, Games does push Hard towards MC/FC being a slut.
And It Is REALLY Difficult to Keep or Maintain a High self-'Confidence' &/or Dominance;
- unless you are playing an Alpha Male MC.
and the MC/FC cannot be too dominant or self-confident, or Casey's blackmail won't work.

I Cannot wait for the Next Update; (end of Sunday/Monday morning - the MC's test results)

Last edited:
Reactions: Monaco1933

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Is there a way to get into the strip club as a woman, i cant find a way to meet the dress code.
I think it is basically a 'placeholder' for the DEV, which he/she intends to add in a future update.
IT should be noted the whole town is strong in the "Douchebags", so I can't really blame two kids.
It goes without saying that ALL games of this genre, that men tend to be douchebags.
(whenever you have a male MC transition to femboi, Sissy or tgf/shemale; they seem to think she is nothing more than a c*ck-craving slut).

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I am not sure if it is just me, or what, ...
has anyone notice that the Relationship Track is not working?
(It Only shows the Mom, and I cannot on anyone else or scroll down to see others
that have been added)

And I have another question.
Is it just me, and the route choices I have made, or
does Everyone's route End (EOC) before Monday?
That could be an issue with the scroll. What browser are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm not much content for 1.5 years of development.
It doesn't feel it cause of the lack of days but there is a lot of content. Its spread out over different paths but there are over 1000 pages and they are not small. It dwarfs a lot of popular HTML games that just have repeating scenes.

All that said, I do get you. Its frustrating even for me as I want to get a lot more progress into the game and keep the story moving.

The game almost died when I had to take a looooong period away from it, but it's still going.

Remaining Dominant is after TF isa thing, but I haven't explored FTM. I think cause it is counter to me IRL where all I want is to be female.

As Shelscott50 guessed. It is a placeholder. You are not meant to be willing to strip to your underwear at this point to get inside.

(Ha-ha. I Find it ABSOLUTELY Annoying the Games Pushes MC/FC to be attracted to Todd & Cody. They Are Both Douchebags.
And WTF! why the Hell Is Cody always taking a shower at Melissa's? Doesn't he have a bathroom at home? (Rhetorical ?)
- why not just let the towel drop when someone enters the bathroom?

BUT, Games does push Hard towards MC/FC being a slut.
And It Is REALLY Difficult to Keep or Maintain a High self-'Confidence' &/or Dominance;
- unless you are playing an Alpha Male MC.
and the MC/FC cannot be too dominant or self-confident, or Casey's blackmail won't work.

I Cannot wait for the Next Update; (end of Sunday/Monday morning - the MC's test results)
Theres actually a scene you can find with Cody in the shower where he admits he puts it on as an act, because women seem to like it. Cody was supposed to be a dick when I started writing the game, which mean I have to keep editing scenes to justify that he isn't lol :p

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
GlitchDoll There are a couple of case issues with image files the B02jill folder and the Paperxx.jpg files in 00magazine. All works fine with them made all lowercase
I have the same problem. Being on Linux, the filenames are case sensitive. So I had to rename the files to see the images. I would be glad that the names are corrected so that the case of the names matches between what is the html file and what is in the images directory.
I am on it. It will be fixed for the next Hotfix.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That could be an issue with the scroll. What browser are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

It doesn't feel it cause of the lack of days but there is a lot of content. Its spread out over different paths but there are over 1000 pages and they are not small. It dwarfs a lot of popular HTML games that just have repeating scenes.

All that said, I do get you. Its frustrating even for me as I want to get a lot more progress into the game and keep the story moving.

The game almost died when I had to take a looooong period away from it, but it's still going.

Remaining Dominant is after TF isa thing, but I haven't explored FTM. I think cause it is counter to me IRL where all I want is to be female.

As Shelscott50 guessed. It is a placeholder. You are not meant to be willing to strip to your underwear at this point to get inside.

Theres actually a scene you can find with Cody in the shower where he admits he puts it on as an act, because women seem to like it. Cody was supposed to be a dick when I started writing the game, which mean I have to keep editing scenes to justify that he isn't lol :p
"What browser are you using, if you don't mind me asking?"

Microsoft Edge

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

"... I think cause it is counter to me IRL where all I want is to be female."
:love: Me too. (and when I finish/complete my transition. My sexual preference will be Lesbian.)
- BTW, I LOVE "Bailey (jay) Bunny". She is a Goddess!

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
That's fine. I just saw 'The best of both' trait and thought that maybe this could also be available for a fem mc. By accident, for example, if you take some pills or an injection and have a high level of dominance, confidence and developed pegging.
I mean, the male protagonist kind of changed overnight.

It's possible that you didn't understand what I meant. I was talking about a possible bug in the script. My lesbian mc has a runner trait, so before the interview she comes to the gym, where she can look into the saunas and see Casey fucking another girl. This is what she says to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
That's fine. I just saw 'The best of both' trait and thought that maybe this could also be available for a fem mc. By accident, for example, if you take some pills or an injection and have a high level of dominance, confidence and developed pegging.
I mean, the male protagonist kind of changed overnight.

It's possible that you didn't understand what I meant. I was talking about a possible bug in the script. My lesbian mc has a runner trait, so before the interview she comes to the gym, where she can look into the saunas and see Casey fucking another girl. This is what she says to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are lines like that left over from before I added sexuality. This was the first version where you could choose your preference which is why there are lines missed. If you find anymore please let me know. I have to track down details like this in the script.

As for the FTM transformation. Just so you are aware, it is not something I would not add. Only something that I have not thought about. I have gone back in to add all kinds of requests.

"... I think cause it is counter to me IRL where all I want is to be female."
:love: Me too. (and when I finish/complete my transition. My sexual preference will be Lesbian.)
- BTW, I LOVE "Bailey (jay) Bunny". She is a Goddess!
She is gorgeous.

I think that ship has sailed for me. I stopped for noble reasons, and now there is no reason to want anything.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
End of content. the game isn't finished yet.It's very quick; you follow the story until you go to the club, the sunbathing stuff is the following day.
Yes. I know, If you play as MC. I have also played as FC which I was invited to the sleepover.
- But EOC is Oct. 3, Sunday, early afternoon.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Tried the game, got potential.
Dunno if this already answered, if so, I apologize, but there is any walkthrought and/or way to cheat?

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Tried the game, got potential.
Dunno if this already answered, if so, I apologize, but there is any walkthrought and/or way to cheat?
There's no walkthrough as it is difficult to put one together atm. It's only me working on this project and with bug hunts and trying to get out new content, a huge walkthrough would take a long time.
And no worries, every release, dozens of people ask for a walkthrough.

Not sure what anyone would cheat in this game.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There's no walkthrough as it is difficult to put one together atm. It's only me working on this project and with bug hunts and trying to get out new content, a huge walkthrough would take a long time.
And no worries, every release, dozens of people ask for a walkthrough.

Not sure what anyone would cheat in this game.
Ok, thanks for the answer

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes