Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Your old saves won't work, so you should be hitting a few errors as the new changes will clash.

Not sure why Riley would get angry for you taking the pill though. Not encountered that bug and there shouldn't have been any variables that effected that. Can I ask did you still get the scene where you take the pill or did it skip straight to her being angry?
There were changes there for small penis and Sissy, but the former you still take the pill and the latter Casey greets you at the house.
I got the scene (small penis path) and the scene was indeed different than last time I played. It worked well other than Riley getting angry and MC supposedly not taking the pill. I don't know if restarting would fix that but I already restarted after the last update before this.

Btw, last update ended for MC having a gender swap into shemale but this time it didn't happen. I believe I picked the same choices otherwise so it must be the pill bug.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I got the scene (small penis path) and the scene was indeed different than last time I played. It worked well other than Riley getting angry and MC supposedly not taking the pill. I don't know if restarting would fix that but I already restarted after the last update before this.

Btw, last update ended for MC having a gender swap into shemale but this time it didn't happen. I believe I picked the same choices otherwise so it must be the pill bug.
If you went to Ember and took the pills, that should still happen, unless you go Sissy and then Casey intervenes to stop that.

There were a load of changes from the last update to this that would effect your save.
There is a text error that will be fixed in the next patch, but I ran through the game and didn't meet the same issue. She goes to her own room but isn't mad at you.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
restarted, just wanted to say, if you use the deodorant, the game treats you like you didn't, you get worried about your BO, and somehow the people at the ember institute during the initial evaluation confiscate your empty/thrown away deodorant. There was some other typos and stuff, but I didn't make note of them.

edit: btw, can you be on the service path, without sissifcation, but still get lots of spankings/corrections? I kinda want to be a buttslut that gets pegged a lot, but retain being male without the distinction of sissy (because I feel like if I go sissy, I'm gonna get fucked by a lot of guys). Also kinda curious about cucking, is it available again as staying male without sissification?

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
restarted, just wanted to say, if you use the deodorant, the game treats you like you didn't, you get worried about your BO, and somehow the people at the ember institute during the initial evaluation confiscate your empty/thrown away deodorant. There was some other typos and stuff, but I didn't make note of them.

edit: btw, can you be on the service path, without sissifcation, but still get lots of spankings/corrections? I kinda want to be a buttslut that gets pegged a lot, but retain being male without the distinction of sissy (because I feel like if I go sissy, I'm gonna get fucked by a lot of guys). Also kinda curious about cucking, is it available again as staying male without sissification?
I don't intend for Sissy to force you to be with men, in fact its one of the requested features that you have the option to opt out, so I haven't been focusing there.

I have tried to keep content with Male behind the Male Attraction. If it is below a certain amount then you do not see certain images or dialogue.

Getting pegged will be available without being a Sissy, most of it is just down to images, swapping out the appropriate ones for the scene.

Will have to look into the deodorant. I thought that error was fixed.

mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
If this dev manages to pull this off it'll be incredible. Great structure and ideas, wide variety of options and future content stuff. Even an incredible amount of apparently planned content if the skill system is any indicator.

It'd be a miracle to see this all completed, but I sincerely hope something so ambitious gets there.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
This title was honestly one of the most entertaining html games I've ever played until my mc woke up as a female with a cock. Is their any way to avoid that from happening and if not will their ever be a pAth that you can just remain a dude with his natural hardware? Be a shame if player didn't at the very least have the option right? Other than that keep up the good work

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
This title was honestly one of the most entertaining html games I've ever played until my mc woke up as a female with a cock. Is their any way to avoid that from happening and if not will their ever be a pAth that you can just remain a dude with his natural hardware? Be a shame if player didn't at the very least have the option right? Other than that keep up the good work
I'm pretty sure that the Female TF only happens if you accept to be a test subject, i went on that path the first time i played, and to me it was obvious that the TF was going to happen there, so i went back and refused, and i remained male.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I'm pretty sure that the Female TF only happens if you accept to be a test subject, i went on that path the first time i played, and to me it was obvious that the TF was going to happen there, so i went back and refused, and i remained male.
Yeah it is. To activate transformation into a TF you have to sign the contract and go through the testing. Then take 2 pink pills either from the drug dealer or from Riley.
There is a whole other path if you don't TF which is where most of the other paths converge e.g. Female, Male, Alpha Male

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
This needs a walkthrough or guide, seriously.

It feels like no matter what I do, the game ends up being the same. I don't understand what choices affect and lead to what, I don't understand the choices at the start - they all seem to change absolutely nothing.

I've tried full sissy path options and full bondage options, did the same things and endes up with 0 things changing during the story.

Can someone please explain what the point of the options are, am I missing something etc

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm confused. If you are doing the exact same thing in a playthrough and expecting a different result, therin lays madness.

The game is designed with a pretty intimidating degree of options that effect characters, relationships, and what appears to be the saturday morning. It's also, believe it or not, pretty early into the "games" timeline (it's only been a handful of days) so some results aren't immediately clear.

Moreover, I believe the game is supposed to have some semblance of mystery. Things to be discovered, explored. Not a golden pellet trail leading to the next destination, but reading with your eyes and clicking the mouse with one hand.

Most of the options or events have a 'nope' option, besides. I'm frankly surprised the dev hasn't been strangled to death by the options provided, and it's only going to be more daunting going forward. But I do appreciate the effort!

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
I'm confused. If you are doing the exact same thing in a playthrough and expecting a different result, therin lays madness.

The game is designed with a pretty intimidating degree of options that effect characters, relationships, and what appears to be the saturday morning. It's also, believe it or not, pretty early into the "games" timeline (it's only been a handful of days) so some results aren't immediately clear.

Moreover, I believe the game is supposed to have some semblance of mystery. Things to be discovered, explored. Not a golden pellet trail leading to the next destination, but reading with your eyes and clicking the mouse with one hand.

Most of the options or events have a 'nope' option, besides. I'm frankly surprised the dev hasn't been strangled to death by the options provided, and it's only going to be more daunting going forward. But I do appreciate the effort!
You've clearly missed the point.

There are certain questions at the start that claim to affect the path you get given.

I have tried nearly all paths bar choosing any petplay ones (creator has said that has been removed for now).

So, even though I'm apparently on unique paths, choosing the same options such as 'keep watching' vs 'walk away' that don't affect the path you're on, should give me different outcomes as I'm on a different path, correct?

I.e: Doing ABC on sissy path, should give me a different result to doing ABC on the Service path.

Hell, choosing to 'walk away' when given the choice doesn't lead anywhere either, it just skips the entire scene or scenario meaning you have even less gameplay!
So you have no reason to select it unless you're speedrunning the game.

You obviously don't understand my post nor the basic logic of making sure that I have a neutral base so I can test if these supposed 'paths' even divert from one another.

TLDR: No matter the choices you make at the beginning in regards to kinks, your game will begin and end at the same place, whilst also taking the exact same route.

The only options that actually matter are the 3-4 times it asks if you want to masturbate or not, with the 2 times it asks who you find attractive being nothing more than flavour as to who's images pop up when you fall asleep.

I think the creator needs to remove that entire part as to what path your on and the politician quiz as they affect nothing and must be why so many are wondering when their path actually comes into play.

I had the same issue in previous versions where all my choices led me to getting fucked by Bailey and the game ending.

This one has the same issue"
Create character and add choose a pointless kink and penis size, Wake up, Riley, Job place, pointless quiz, go home, sleep, meet riley, waste time visiting shops with no reason (buying stuff that's unusable or see brief scene where you're only option is to leave the building), waste time until club, nothing in the club (until Riley appears in toilet - can ignore), go home, sleep, sunbathing bit, watch sex (leads to blackmail) or skip, game ends.

Where are the diverging storylines?

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What type of "Gay" contents this game has?
Sissification / Femboy blowjob ?
Or Full on Sweaty Hunky Male X Male sex?

Also, what's the portion of gay contents?
1%?
Or 25% - 50% ?

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020

1%?
Or 25% - 50% ?
I'd say 50-50. There's a few men that pop up but you must choose that you're at least bicurious to interact sexually or have the option to interact with them properly.
Even though there's more women in the game, you don't actually interact with a majority of them.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
How to start the casey blackmail path? A walkthrough would be helpful
The only thing you need to do is near the end, during the sunbathing part; you will go inside and be given the option to peak on 2 people having sex or walk away.

All you need to do is watch, keep watching until Casey offers for you to go upstairs with her.
That's all you need to do.

If you walk away (skip scene) or decline her, it goes right the the end of the game.

Be aware, the blackmail leads nowhere as the game finishes straight after as it's not complete yet. She just has you fuck her feet/tramples you, says she is going to BM you and the game ends.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Is the only TF at the moment the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

I tried taking multiple pink pills from the dealer, I tried one pill from Reilly and both lead to the same result.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
You've clearly missed the point.

There are certain questions at the start that claim to affect the path you get given.

I have tried nearly all paths bar choosing any petplay ones (creator has said that has been removed for now).

So, even though I'm apparently on unique paths, choosing the same options such as 'keep watching' vs 'walk away' that don't affect the path you're on, should give me different outcomes as I'm on a different path, correct?

I.e: Doing ABC on sissy path, should give me a different result to doing ABC on the Service path.

Hell, choosing to 'walk away' when given the choice doesn't lead anywhere either, it just skips the entire scene or scenario meaning you have even less gameplay!
So you have no reason to select it unless you're speedrunning the game.

You obviously don't understand my post nor the basic logic of making sure that I have a neutral base so I can test if these supposed 'paths' even divert from one another.

TLDR: No matter the choices you make at the beginning in regards to kinks, your game will begin and end at the same place, whilst also taking the exact same route.

The only options that actually matter are the 3-4 times it asks if you want to masturbate or not, with the 2 times it asks who you find attractive being nothing more than flavour as to who's images pop up when you fall asleep.

I think the creator needs to remove that entire part as to what path your on and the politician quiz as they affect nothing and must be why so many are wondering when their path actually comes into play.

I had the same issue in previous versions where all my choices led me to getting fucked by Bailey and the game ending.

This one has the same issue"
Create character and add choose a pointless kink and penis size, Wake up, Riley, Job place, pointless quiz, go home, sleep, meet riley, waste time visiting shops with no reason (buying stuff that's unusable or see brief scene where you're only option is to leave the building), waste time until club, nothing in the club (until Riley appears in toilet - can ignore), go home, sleep, sunbathing bit, watch sex (leads to blackmail) or skip, game ends.

Where are the diverging storylines?
My game is actually a huge mess of tress because there are a lot of diverging branches. But yes they are all small splits for each individual location. Some with very different scene but the main story plays on.
For large splits, Gender has huge splits because of your choice, with a lot of scenes only viewable by one Gender or the other. Signing or not signing the contract sends you on different paths. Taking the pills can have wildly different outcomes, as can your penis size.

Your question seems to be more about the fetishes and from your two posts I gather that you are not asking for what paths, but how to get to specific content?
The fetishes are not implemented yet, accept for a little in the female path at the slumber party.
As for a walkthrough. I can't get to it atm and even when I can, it is a herculean task as I have so many variables.

There are 1130 pages just for the 3 days I have because I am putting so much into making choices matter.

I am still on Day 3 and have been constantly creating more paths and variables to accomodate everyones different tastes. Until I can get further into the story I can't really have the player explore those fetishes, but apart from a lack of content for that, every choice effects something.

Walk Away is usually there so that you can skip specific content, but I am not going to write an entire seperate scene for that. I have tried to give a good variety of choices regardless.

1%?
Or 25% - 50% ?
Full on with other men. There are scenes with men having sex and scenes where you can take or recieve. I tried to keep the dialogue for it consistent, but because I implemented it after the Straight content, there are times when your character will react to women even if you go full gay. I am trying to fix those but tracking them down takes time.

It is based on your Male Attraction so Sissy and Femboy are the same for that content.

I have no idea how to answer what proportion is gay. I have 6 major scenes that are gay content (2 voyeur and 4 sex). I am hoping that what I have doesn't disapoint, as the content I had in the last update was so small it could be missed.

Reactions: nackedsnake

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Is the only TF at the moment the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

I tried taking multiple pink pills from the dealer, I tried one pill from Reilly and both lead to the same result.
Did you go sign the contract at Ember and go through testing first?

If you go through Ember testing and take the pills you will trigger TF content. If Casey makes you throw up the pills then you won't change

Last edited:

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
If this dev manages to pull this off it'll be incredible. Great structure and ideas, wide variety of options and future content stuff. Even an incredible amount of apparently planned content if the skill system is any indicator.

It'd be a miracle to see this all completed, but I sincerely hope something so ambitious gets there.
The only thing you need to do is near the end, during the sunbathing part; you will go inside and be given the option to peak on 2 people having sex or walk away.

All you need to do is watch, keep watching until Casey offers for you to go upstairs with her.
That's all you need to do.

If you walk away (skip scene) or decline her, it goes right the the end of the game.

Be aware, the blackmail leads nowhere as the game finishes straight after as it's not complete yet. She just has you fuck her feet/tramples you, says she is going to BM you and the game ends.
There are a few different ways. Don't sign the contract and admit that you are Sissy on Day 1. Day 2 watch Melissa fuck her boyfriend and get caught by Casey, or the example you gave above Hiyaimryan.

It is now 3am and I stayed up a little longer to answer the posts, but now I am off to bed.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes