Comics Completed The End [Ch. 1-7] [ApexUnknown]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00-00.png

Overview:
Michel Conte is searching for an old love. On the way there he finds other beautiful girls. Will he keep looking until he finds his old lost love or he'll stay with one of the girls he finds on his way?
Updated: 2023-07-20
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Pages: 136
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We managed to find Ch.1 to 7 and re-upload them.
However, Ch.8 is still MIA, if you have it please let us know, cheers
The uploading team

Download
- - - -

03-11.png 04-07.png 05-13.png 03-02.png Page 15.png 05-02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Are those caterpillars above the white haired girls eyes?
I think I'll wait for Chapter 2.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I absolutely love white/platinum hair. Blue hair? Not so much, unless it is used as a highlight or something. But as someone pointed out, I'd thin out the eyebrows on the white haired girl, especially since there is a huge contrast between the white and black. That makes it stand out even more. Blue hair girl is cute, but her hair just feels off (color wise at a minimum, hair style maybe a little).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
chapter 1 .. the end..

well that was short XD

more seriously, it start pretty good :)
when you say "multiples things" you want todo, you mean you make games ? others stuff ? or you mean multiples differents comics ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
someone needs to steel that little blue-haired gals face and put it into a ren'py game....JUST KIDDING DO NOT KICK ME IN THE NUTS COMIC AUTHOR!!!! but damn she is the cutest thing i've seen in a dog's age

U

User_202931

@Turk1955 I see what you did there :) @macadam I plan to do 2 more things on this project. But for now, this comic is where all my focuse is.

glor

May 20, 2018
well just got to the end of the beginning of the End, and I want to see more……...hope it doesnt end too soon

Reactions: User_202931

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The blue hair girl so cute once you get ride of those offal glasses. At first I though it was the hair style but once you see her without those glasses she's just so cute.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
"this glasses" on page 20 should be "these glasses".
Also not that important but would be nice if the filenames were zeropadded so it so it'd start with 01-09 since some image viewers mess up the order otherwise.

U

User_202931

@Cumknuckles There should be some grammatical errors here and there but i'm trying my best not to have them. Sure the next one should be without the ,,page,,

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I downloaded Chapter 1 from Mega and Chapter 2 from Zippy. Chapter 1.rar and Chapter 2.rar expand to the same thing - Chapter 1. Downloading a different Chapter 2 from Google gave me a rar file that extracted to Chapter 2.

I suggest in the future you change the folder names. "Made Comic" and "Made Comic 2" don't make sense to me. Perhaps "The End ch1" and "The End ch2".

U

User_202931

@goobdoob Sorry buddy, I don't think I understand. Are you saying that the Chapter 2 zippy download extracted into Chapter 1?