Comics Completed The End [Ch. 1-7] [ApexUnknown]

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@goobdoob Sorry buddy, I don't think I understand. Are you saying that the Chapter 2 zippy download extracted into Chapter 1?
Yes, it downloaded "Chapter 2.rar", and it was a different size, but it extracted to the chapter 1 images. It's possible I messed up opening the rar files, but I double checked.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So maybe I'm missing something here, but I have zero backstory on exactly what is going on, just right to the girl rem as if we established being with them. Nothing on how we met and have no clue about things that led up to this, only that towards the end we are in heaven and some bald dude is telling us about another chick who is a sito?

There is zero lead in here, and if you want to tell the backstory later thats fine, but your first 3 chapters worth of images probably should have all been about Rem, How you met her and why she is so loyal to you. We really need to build a connection to the characters if you are looking for people to latch on to "best girl" attitudes.

Asada and Rem are cute, the other two seem pretty run of the mill.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So ... let me get this straight these are the tags...
  • Romance - Lesbian - Drama - Psychological
  • So does that mean no S...e... x... Or just Lesbian Romance.... ahh i get it day time soaps lol :O THE END....

Reactions: blahblah25