1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hi,
I wanted to ask if anyone else can also see the graphic in “slices” (see attachment)?
Or it´s a Sab special?? :) ;)

I have now made several downloads from different platforms, unfortunately always with the same effect.

Thanks for info.
Sab

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
just some feedback. making the menu in English a guild I'm stuck in the very start said hotel second floor can't seem to find the book Thoe I will keep going to find it most will just quit thoe. the mom and the grandma are some of the hottest I have seen I would so keep up with them Im looking forward to seeing this go forward.

Reactions: JRBGames

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
ok found some issues for the black book when you go upstairs it just lets you in all the rooms started a new game figured i missed something asked for a password the second time. so not sure why it didn't work the first time. the girls room clitch and send you to other location. enjoyed the game the girls are all extremely hot.

Emirkaan

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know who is talking with who because there's too many mistakes in the name place.
When the sister talking, it shows the mc's name.

Also renaming feature could be good.

Feb 20, 2024
Which of those tags is avoidable? Skipping is not enough for e.g. prostitution, trap or femdom. They have to be avoidable, but if they are forced, then I'm not interested in this game.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Can't seem to find the book. Used the password provided here after Helen would not give it - only said it was the year the father bought the hotel. Went in the room and it looks similar to the other ones. Looked for the book and cannot find it......any idea?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I see lots of references to the "book" and I used the password to get into the locked room, then I clicked all over the place, but no luck finding the book. Please advise, Thanks

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes