1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 3445306

lol reading the reviews, surely those tags at the top shouldn't be there.

By the way, that list in Genre looks like the dev simply put tags there without even thinking about it or some were missing, for example this being Male Prota it has the Dilf tag but there is no gay tag, how does that work? Maybe the Mc looks at others fucking, if so the voyeur tag is missing...
Dev might of meant
f08a611a13626f4020284f35f66813a1.jpg
in which case they should add bestiality to the tags

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheEndOfMyVacations-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
a 3gb file, with almost no content... please compress your files! I like the character designs, the writing is poor, but im guessing English is your second language considering the menu is in Portugese. Take some time to try to fix the writing issues, fix the menu, add at least 20-30min of game play as there is a severe lack of anything to do. Also I dont recommenced doing the voices, the male VA did a terrible job on his one line, and the mom was Ai, both sound horrible and just make the experience unpleasent, and if you do leave it in there bind it to the "voices" audio so we can mute it without muting the music, and add text to those scenes. I think it has potential, but it needs polish, and to be expanded on, i hope to see more in the future.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Thank you, Sons of Liberty, for the compressed version. If I had downloaded 2.8 gigs of BULLSHIT I would have especially pissed off.

JRBGames

Sep 18, 2020
Hi, I'm the developer and firstly I would like to thank everyone for all your comments, whether they are criticism or praise. and for the next updates I will reduce the weight of the game, change the menu to English and I will also remove the AI voice once and for all. Another thing I want to do is make a to-do list. I ask for everyone's patience and understanding. This was a first test version and a small introduction, I still have a lot to do.

Reactions: jbomb

JRBGames

Sep 18, 2020
Hi, I'm the developer and firstly I would like to thank everyone for all your comments, whether they are criticism or praise. and for the next updates I will reduce the weight of the game, change the menu to English and I will also remove the AI voice once and for all. Another thing I want to do is make a to-do list. I ask for everyone's patience and understanding. This was a first test version and a small introduction, I still have a lot to do.
And yes I will change the tags, I ended up adding things that weren't in the game, I apologize for this inconvenience.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Basically errors in programming and mistakes in English. The menu not being in English is the first oops.
The mother speaking with sons name, and improper use of capital letters, right from the gate.
Giving us a map to move around and letting us waste time going places with nothing to do is bad. Some do say you have nothing to do there and stopping you from going to them. Using images to hint at where to go in the room, but hover activation after that, consistency matters.
The animations with no text, then frames with no text always gets confusing as to when to click. We can miss lots because of that down the road.
Basically, fix the mechanics now before it devolves into minor fixes every update that require constant restarts. Fix language and dialog issues.
Better to rebuild now, maybe find a dev that speaks your language and ask for help.

Reactions: JRBGames

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
how to change language to english
The menu is stuck in portugese, its the same format as any renpy game, so it should be pretty easy to navigate unless your new to these kinds of games. But the game itself is in english.

Gravespawn

Oct 11, 2019
May want to simplify the game a bit or put it in the backburner, till you get a hang of thing before going a bit more complicated. A sandbox game, with animation, sounds, and items that can be interact with, is a bit ambitious for a first-time game. Maybe make a short and simple game with a few different ending to get a hang of programing, then expand of the stuff you learn in later games.
On the plus side you got good models and I like the animation with the kitchen going crazy, I thought that was fun.

Last edited:

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
I downloaded the game, tried it out and deleted it ... Sorry DEV I'll wait and see if it comes to a 3rd update, it's worth another try.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes