Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
Please, reupload Walkthrough.

What's about game - I think it's original and good. Maybe somone will make alternate game for thats who dislike current author politics. There is no problem to make many various games for varous likes.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Well it's a mystery for me. I just don't know how to get the end scene. But I'm not that bothered. Personally I'm not for or against ntr. In most games you like someone that much you can take actions to prevent ntr. My problem with this game is there is no reason to be bothered by girlfriend cheating as lack of dialogue/connection between MC and her.

As I said NTR isn't why I play these games, but will happily play them if I feel good story/character depth. This I feel is where the game lacks most.

Lee001

May 25, 2018
Love chapter 1 but then in 2 he did same like in others games . if anyone know creator so tell me make some changes in chapter 2 first ntr is good for game but really he making worst in 2 chapter change a little in story other wise the game is really good

Galahad

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone have access to the latest update?
Or maybe anatema was imposed on the game ...
One of the most interesting games in the flood of this whole irrational slam .

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone have access to the latest update?
Or maybe anatema was imposed on the game ...
One of the most interesting games in the flood of this whole irrational slam .
if your talking about the beta. i think it just makes sense to wait until the actual release in a few days.

Galahad

Apr 29, 2017
Yes. I was thinking about the beta version. I'd love to see a beta script though.
I will give myself a halt ... Thanks.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 2 - v1.1.0!

PC (76MB): - - - -
Mac (70MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Am I missing something? Loaded my save from C1 v 03.1 and got nada, bugger all, sweet F.A. Just a load of end credit screens.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Am I missing something? Loaded my save from C1 v 03.1 and got nada, bugger all, sweet F.A. Just a load of end credit screens.
Sounds like an improvement. ;) On a serious note I'm not sure you can load saves from ch1.

Galahad

Apr 29, 2017
That's not what I expected ... A very poor update. Render ok, no content.
The game can still be easily modified to a more believable story. It's just the beginning.
We will see...

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
This game is out of line...no idea what i am doing in game.
so game is about NTR if i wanna watch all sex so have to make all cheating on MC ?!

Reactions: lbt
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes