ustar

Dec 29, 2017
how does this give you emily NTR scene? i've been trying but i always ending up taking emily home and either she leaves after i take a shower or she stays if i don't shower.

also, none of those questions are in emily's NTR this chapter.
Not everyone can read with understanding. So I try to explain.
In this guide:
Start>Maxx. (or whatever name you choosed)>To come home>Suzie>Y or N whatever>Next to Suzie>Have a look>Follow them>Sneak in>Not yet>Let it happen

- I guess the error you make is when Start a game - then you must choose your name, default is Maxx.
Then you have first question - who did Suzie ask what should she do after Mr park called her?
a Woody
b Alex
c Maxx (your name)
- my guess is you choosed some other option than c Maxx (player name), so it lead to Emily love route.
If you want Emily NTR then you must choose your name at the beginning and then follow the rest of my guide.
This is just my guess, but if it's right and helped you, please give a Like.
Note: this guide I made for chapter 2 ver. 1.0.0 (can be different for v1.0.5 which was posted recently)

Reactions: The Sailor Man

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT IM READING NTR LOVERS COMPLAINING ABOUT NTR IN THIS GAME SUCKS THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HONEST OPINIONS MYSELF I HATE NTR BUT I PLAY THIS BECAUSE ITS AVOIDABLE BY YOUR ACTIONS AND I HAVE SAME ISSUE INSTEAD OF GOING ON DATE WITH GIRLFRIEND I DECIDE TO GO WITH SUZIE BUT SIT WITH GIRLFRIEND TO AVOID HER GETTING MAD BECAUSE YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT ALEX (WHILE MAKING LOVE ITS LIKE THIS GIRL DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU WHAT SO EVER HAS SHE NOT INVESTED IN HER MAN DOES SHE NOT LOVE HIM IF SO THEN THEN WHY I CAN GET BAD ENDING IF I DONT WIN BOTH GIRLS WRITING IS TERRIBLE HOW CAN MY GIRL JUST CHEAT ON ME KICK ME OUT AND CALL COPS AFTER I CAUGHT HER CHEATING) UN BE KNOWNS TO YOU THATS WHO BEEN FEEDING HER THAT GARBAGE AND SHE DOES NOT FOLLOW YOU IT FELT THAT WAS THE BEST PATH TO TAKE TO AVOID ARGUMENT AND ITS CRAZY HOW SIMPLE MINDED BOTH GIRLS ARE YOU HIT IT ON THE SPOT WITH ANNE AND OTHER GIRLS LIKE THAT IT MAKES ZERO SENSE
No cap lock, please

Mar 4, 2019
This was seriously the dumbest shit I've ever played... No expansion on the previous release, dropped me into a new story took my girl or tried to tell me that I was an asshole for being a pirate. Way to endear me towards your game. No fear about you worrying about me downloading the next installment or contributing to your patreon cause you are dead to me...

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Anyway I agree with you guys that game is wasted potential. At the moment its trash mainly because the choices don t make sense at all and the dialogues are horrible. Its like every path you take its going in some weird pathethic way even if you re fucking youre girlfriend ...that s just sad
Since it already released to public, there's no way the dev would change that part, right? It just doesn't make sense if the story are only focusing on leading to NTR one after another. At least give a room to breath. Let MC do another stuff. Increase his, Suzie's and Emily's persona.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong?

i can only play ch1 after the trip is over the game ends

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great renders, great girls. But sadly, pretty hefty NTR stuff so not really my cup of tea. But probably perfect for everyone who enjoys being cucked.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Reply from the Dev:

Weeks ago, we decided to engage there (F95 community) because we think that's a way to repay what we had borrowed in the past: download games for free. But these days, they think we want to fish patrons from there so we stop coming there. Now we repay what we borrowed by supporting renpy creator & other daz3d designers or game creators. We don't want to communitcate on their forum anymore. I know that there are many good guys on that forum but the number of haters are very large. So now we only engage here and if we have more times, we will open other channels like discord or twitter.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This developer is really full of himself. someone made a genuine critique about the way the girlfriend behaved:
And this is what he replied ??
Hi, my English is not good so I'm not sure what you meant. I just want to know if you are one of those haters or not? Thanks & I'm sorry if you are not one of them since I'm very tired of them and blocked 3 of them already.
Wtf if your English is not so good then why you call someone a hater.. Why even release an English sub if you dont know the language very well..

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hater, the word for someone that doesn't instantly praise you for everything you do.

Love it when people abuse words until they lose all meaning.

Someone not liking your shit doesn't make them a "hater" (I "hate" the usage of this word as much as I did when cringe was overused, it's like something a child would say in a school playground ... "i'm telling teacher on you, hater"). I wouldn't mind but it's not exactly insulting either. Oh, no, someone called me a hater whatever shall I do ... I know, i'll carry on with my day like nothing happened because it's a shit word to call someone.

Take this game. When people say "hey, this part is shit" they aren't saying it to upset the dev or hurt his feelings they are saying this part is shit, fix it and make it better.

The game has potential but it's heavily flawed and it's got nothing to do with lack of knowledge of the English language.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Game has potential, Its got this whole war against ntr vibe to it that keeps me on my toes, one wrong choice and bam my love interest is getting banged by my friend or co-worker. That being the case if I had to list a complaint it would be the inability to download chapter 2 as well as the dead walkthrough link.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
As much i love Ntr in games this one is so bad especially the story. The GF(Emily?) is so flawed that she'd cheat on you even though she tells you she doesn't trust men. Now you could say it's the player fault for the cheating but if she doesn't trust men she wouldn't leave you for another man she'd just leave you. Also her overreaction to every opposite choice is crazy no woman I've ever talked to was that crazy.
MC-Hey you can go have fun if you want
Emily- he doesn't care about me

MC- hey im going to shower.
Emily- he doesn't pay attention to me let me leave.

Like what... Either way the MC has to shower what was the point of that no woman gets mad like that.

George is literally just there for Ntr and Cuckold. I found it funny how he had connections with your company all of a sudden to be able to follow you all the way back to your home and take your job out of no where.

Alex and his Gf are so annoying. Why am i tasked with the job of stopping her from cheating on alex in the first place when he doesn't even care about her himself. She's also no better she instantly jump on George way to easy like what is the point of their relationship. It shouldn't even bother MC either but somehow it's his job to potentially interfere with every decision.

I mean i stuck through it with the Tyrant even when MC was nothing but a first person cameraman for Nicole and co but this might be the first ntr game on the site that i actually drop...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As much i love Ntr in games this one is so bad especially the story. The GF(Emily?) is so flawed that she'd cheat on you even though she tells you she doesn't trust men. Now you could say it's the player fault for the cheating but if she doesn't trust men she wouldn't leave you for another man she'd just leave you. Also her overreaction to every opposite choice is crazy no woman I've ever talked to was that crazy.
MC-Hey you can go have fun if you want
Emily- he doesn't care about me

MC- hey im going to shower.
Emily- he doesn't pay attention to me let me leave.

Like what... Either way the MC has to shower what was the point of that no woman gets mad like that.

George is literally just there for Ntr and Cuckold. I found it funny how he had connections with your company all of a sudden to be able to follow you all the way back to your home and take your job out of no where.
These are a few of the issues I have with it.

None of the women act like actual people. The girlfriend is so fickle, paranoid and insecure she'd fuck someone else because her boyfriend wanted to shower .... no one does that .... not ever.

Like I said in my review, the other girl is a spineless mind fuck with barely any personality.

The fact that the MC lost his job instantly kills any suspension of disbelief. Employment contracts are a thing and can't be terminated on the spot like that, that's not how contracts work and nobody gets a job like that without one which is also what made the threat to the spineless one over losing her job seem silly.

On what grounds?

She's the MC's assistant meaning she'd be terminated over something her own contract wouldn't cover.

If she'd been fired her payday for wrongful dismissal would have been enough to keep her going for some time. All of this makes everyone look shit at their jobs especially the guy running the company who doesn't even know how contracts work. How did he get the job?

Yes i'm putting "real world" stuff in a game but when i'm reading a story it needs to be believable and while the potential is there it needs a bit more care and a bit of research put into it.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Weeks ago, we decided to engage there (F95 community) because we think that's a way to repay what we had borrowed in the past: download games for free. But these days, they think we want to fish patrons from there so we stop coming there. Now we repay what we borrowed by supporting renpy creator & other daz3d designers or game creators. We don't want to communitcate on their forum anymore. I know that there are many good guys on that forum but the number of haters are very large. So now we only engage here and if we have more times, we will open other channels like discord or twitter.
This dev is seriously so bad.
We tell him the parts about his game and team that are seriously bad and terrible, especially their way of communication and announcing stuff and then going back from that every time they change their mind again, yet we're the "haters" and ungrateful for what they do.

Their team/games will be ignored from me in the future, they have proven to be in it for the money since they don't want to commit the time for making the game better, but keep rushing new updates that include whatever they want, regardless of what has been suggested or read here/on their patreon.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This dev is seriously so dumb.
We tell him the parts about his game and team that are seriously bad and terrible, especially their way of communication and announcing stuff and then going back from that every time they change their mind again, yet we're the "haters" and ungrateful for what they do.

Their team/games will be ignored from me in the future, they have proven to be in it for the money since they don't want to commit the time for making the game better, but keep rushing new updates that include whatever they want, regardless of what has been suggested or read here/on their patreon.
the most hypocritical thing is when i saw this post of what they put in their game despite that developer being once part of this community #728

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes