BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I would just like to give my two cents worth here,first of all everybody that can read can see that this is a NTR game, period,even the developers calls themselves "NTR Adult Games",you don't like it?,don't download it and move on.
And yes,every time something includes NTR, there is a big discussion going on,what for?.
Now about the Game,I thought this release (ch.2 v1.0.0) was not worth the download,the game has great renders and Potential,but all these paths suck,I believe it would be a lot better if the developers just made a regular story with some yes or no or true or false decisions to make,that way they could probably put out a release that takes more than just 5 minutes to play.I was supporting them up to this release but the way this game is ongoing it will probably take months to involve into something interesting.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To those asking about tags- No. It's been tagged as NTR on the top. Whether or not it is avoidable depends on who you choose so technically, still avoidable. You can't have them all.
Also, if you can't read tags then complain about ntr content, you have my sympathy.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
To those asking about tags- No. It's been tagged as NTR on the top. Whether or not it is avoidable depends on who you choose so technically, still avoidable. You can't have them all.
Also, if you can't read tags then complain about ntr content, you have my sympathy.
is false advertisment because is either woman getting dick from someone else and you are forced to see that content.... so is not avoidable in my opinión, i will just ignore this thread and pass on, but if you keep this tag it will mean more people will come here pissed off. (y)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
False advertisement is what you are doing. Did you bother to play the game before spewing nonsense. Chapter 1 you can avoid ntr content for both females. Chapter 2 you can also avoid ntr content for both females (suzie is not involved yet at all). Stop whining if you made the wrong choices and ended up losing.
dont quote me if u dont know what you are talking about.... i dont like to lost my time replying to those that dont even bother to read and assume they are right because they like the content like it is.
And just for the sake of it, im not complaining about the ntr, im complaining about this game having a tag "ntr avoidable" and it shows one girl getting the dick, also when its already stated in a post by the dev that this game will be centered in the ntr because of a poll, so before running your mouth , learn respect and then we can talk.

@muttdoggy something else i did miss to tell you is that the dev already stated the change in direction of the game, the op also needs to be update to the new direction of the game. now im going to just ignore this thread, if anyone want to say something they can pm me, im not going to start a debate here because is pointless.
peace. ;)

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I just played through every option and while its true theres more choice options for NTR there are easy ways to avoid it and keep both girls faithful so far. To claim there isnt is a lie. Thats not to say either may get corrupted in future updates but lets not makes assumptions or accusations because you didnt like the updates content.

Also i imagine most forum users here are playing a leaked copy of the game so they have no right to complain about any part of a game they are not paying to play. If people want to complain put their money where their mouths are and win the polls that pay the devs.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just played through every option and while its true theres more choice options for NTR there are easy ways to avoid it and keep both girls faithful so far. To claim there isnt is a lie. Thats not to say either may get corrupted in future updates but lets not makes assumptions or accusations because you didnt like the updates content.

Also i imagine most forum users here are playing a leaked copy of the game so they have no right to complain about any part of a game they are not paying to play. If people want to complain put their money where their mouths are and win the polls that pay the devs.

Lol. The idea that you can only complain about something you paid for is absurd.

How about the weather then? We sure don't pay for it and yet people complain about it all the time.

The thing is, if one thing is being said and another thing is being done, then people are allowed to have an opinion about that, whether they pay anything or not.
That's freedom of speech and opinion. Whether you are a patron or not has nothing to do with that.

Even though talking about freedom of speech, when the mods are deleting posts for ridiculous reasons again, is of course a bit ironic.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Simple guide here:
Start>Maxx. (or whatever name you choosed)>To come home>Suzie>Y or N whatever>Next to Suzie>Have a look>Follow them>Sneak in>Not yet>Let it happen
Enjoy :)
Any other choice you make at start will lead to Emily love route!
how does this give you emily NTR scene? i've been trying but i always ending up taking emily home and either she leaves after i take a shower or she stays if i don't shower.

also, none of those questions are in emily's NTR this chapter.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
how does this give you emily NTR scene? i've been trying but i always ending up taking emily home and either she leaves after i take a shower or she stays if i don't shower.

also, none of those questions are in emily's NTR this chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
are we both talking about the new update? you can only sit with emily.

i think you're getting mixed up. you are giving advice about chapter 1. we are asking about chapter 2, where emily is the one being fucked, not suzie.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
are we both talking about the new update? you can only sit with emily.

i think you're getting mixed up. you are giving advice about chapter 1. we are asking about chapter 2, where emily is the one being fucked, not suzie.
He's actually not.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
No. You can choose. Depending on what you did before. There's two different sex scenes with Emily in chapter 2.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if bug or not but i tryed every option to get NTR and trust me there really isn't many. And by a freak accident I rollbacked after i clicked (go home) it showed the follow her route. etc and played the rest of it "Emily" etc.

But yeah, liking it so far, i'm just lost on the One guy "The Blk Dude" Rolls up in there with crazy ideas etc. Who? What? :unsure: No back story like the opening had.

White dude be like, I see where your coming from but your a bit late man i had that at her house yesterday! Wake up man! lol

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
A comment about Chapter 2:
Developer, if you want to make a romance route, you must create a lovely moment with lovely dialogues at the sex scenes and not ending with a bored girlfriend that made sex more for obligation than love. So, you need serious improvement in your writing. About the poll, use this for tips and extras scenes to please your patrons and not to influence the story that you planned before and changing the original plan, because this will just create holes in your script, messing the story and making it confusing.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes