Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
you do know that more then half of the people on this thread are not supporters of game developers right? if you go back on your word of what you said on this thread be it weeks or months ago you cant expect people not to be upset
I admit that this is my fault that I can't send the information about game plan changing to all of the people on this forum.

Reactions: ustar

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
But you all are right.
I think this game is stupid with many stupid thing like the panty incident.
This game is not worth playing, with a game developer doesn't make the romantic scene as you want.
Not worth playing at all.

I think there's no need to say more other than that.
you said it not us we just said to focus on what your supporters want by what you said in this comment it seems your not good convincing people to play your game

@Captain Kitty other developers seem to be active on this site and uploaders seem to post frequent progression updates on what the game will be focused on if changes are made

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the overview needs changing.."can you have all the girls?" well..after this update..no you cannot..you choose Suzie and Emily gets pushed to Alex even more..even if you chose Suzie..later on she goes out with another dude..admit it this game is hard focused NTR and put that in the overview..make it clear so people knew what they are getting here.
tell the truth in the overview and you'll not have this backlash that you brought on yourself with your wishy washy diatribe.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Instead of actually taking our feedback into consideration and fixing your mistakes, you're always like some baby "wah wah they don't like me or my game or my team, wah wah I will never post here again but actually I will again in a week wah wah".

Grow up, dude.
You're right, I must considerate all the feedbacks without behaving like this.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
the overview needs changing.."can you have all the girls?" well..after this update..no you cannot..you choose Suzie and Emily gets pushed to Alex even more..even if you chose Suzie..later on she goes out with another dude..admit it this game is hard focused NTR and put that in the overview..make it clear so people knew what they are getting here.
That's the overview for chapter 01.
The overview for chapter 02 is different.
I posted here but I can't change the topic overview.

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
I really don't know why ppl are complaining the whole time, I was watching this thread since february now. And in my opinion you don't need a walkthrough either. Just don't pick the (obvious) choices that might lead to ntr. As now, if you don't want to get cheated just pick emily and defend suzie from other males. The only true thing is that, there are more ntr-sex-scenes than romance(/harem)-sex-scenes. But that is what the patreons want.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The only true thing is that, there are more ntr-sex-scenes than romance(/harem)-sex-scenes. But that is what the patreons want.
We're not complaining that there are more NTR scenes than romance, we're complaining that they announced romance scenes with a specific character which we want to see in action with our Main Character, and then went back after a poll on Patreon happened to win the NTR choice. After it was announced that the next update will bring said specific scene with said specific character.

That is why we're complaining. About their communication and decision making and how they go back from what they already announced or promised.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I wonder why ntr lovers do not toxic comment so much on games without ntr content. if you don't like the theme of the game, you won't play. Stop reacting as every game made is done for you. The majority of adult games have either incest or harem content.

Reactions: Arrocha

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
This bad feedback is simply unjust and way exaggerated ( mainly over misunderstanding and Kitty's provocation of players)

There is clearly different paths in this game

It's just this update introduces the competition and brings NTR to Emily ( which you can stop and fuck Emily yourself ,, two different sex scenes for MC is not bad )

yes this update has more NTR than love/ Harem but that does mean both routes exist

Captain Kitty Responses to the Community may not be most helpful or effective ( just putting gas on fire )

but In this update alone there is: ( spoiler ahead )

A)2 possible sex scenes between MC and GF however one of them is still unclear on future effect while the other is clearly love route

B) One GF NTR sex scene

C) Build up to future NTR ( Alex and Woody deal making )( demoted at work )

D) Suzie future Romance build up ( going to date/ dinner with MC and a small kiss )
and some other stuff

The Complaints i found true however and agree with is:-

1)The Inconsistency with Chapter 1

for example MC groped and kissed Suzie in bed in love route in Chapter 1 even exposed Breasts
But in chapter 2 a small kiss on the cheek is all we get ????????? and MC sees anything else as too much LOL ??!!

2) General Interactions and Reasoning :

Angry at a shower ,,, sleep with other guys because my BF followed another girl with another guy ,,,, demoted out of nowhere for the sake of Black cock NTR
and my favorite MC thoughts when NTR decision is up like when a guy is about to take advantage of his drunk GF,,,,,, what the fudge

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
.."can you have all the girls?" well..after this update..no you cannot..you choose Suzie and Emily gets pushed to Alex even more..even if you chose Suzie..later on she goes out with another dude..
Yea, it kinda through me for a loop when choosing take a shower and you find out Emily has left. What an attention whore!

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
- I find it strange that the creator made chapter 1 and 2 into different Ren'Py games, even more because you loose a lot of the choices you made in the first ch.
- Version 1.0.0: 48% completed or 72% completed ..... WTF is this, why not Ch2. version 0.72 if you want to keep going with different chapters.
- Can anyone help me understand how this works. I have a girlfriend, Emily, I love her, she loves me yada, yada. Sometimes later she gets upset because I followed another girl to her house (I stayed in the car, nothing more). She get's home, she get's a bit drunk (from a bottle of beer) and then she suddenly wakes up with her bf's best friend ready to fuck her. When I, her loving bf, try to stop the rape she breaks up with me and threatens me with the police for trespassing. How does this makes any sense ?
- Or how can you get upset for a shower?!?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
- I find it strange that the creator made chapter 1 and 2 into different Ren'Py games, even more because you loose a lot of the choices you made in the first ch.
- Version 1.0.0: 48% completed or 72% completed ..... WTF is this, why not Ch2. version 0.72 if you want to keep going with different chapters.
- Can anyone help me understand how this works. I have a girlfriend, Emily, I love her, she loves me yada, yada. Sometimes later she gets upset because I followed another girl to her house (I stayed in the car, nothing more). She get's home, she get's a bit drunk (from a bottle of beer) and then she suddenly wakes up with her bf's best friend ready to fuck her. When I, her loving bf, try to stop the rape she breaks up with me and threatens me with the police for trespassing. How does this makes any sense ?
- Or how can you get upset for a shower?!?
its just extremely bad writing..you are not alone in the head scratching..its best to not read this game and just look at the pretty pictures..Suzie is an Asian waif and she's so pretty..lol

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
ugh, this game needs a better programmer who is familiar with the concept of if-statements.

When going through all the paths you can't use control to skip scenes you have already seen because they do a lot of duplication. I checked the script, the intro scene is there 4x :confused:
So annoying

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
one more thing. Even if you walk in when she is drunk and you interrupt Alex and get her to leave, when she wakes up and realizes that the MC is the one with her, she does not talk to her because she actually expected to fuck with Alex and tells you to go . Then you simply delay the inevitable, the NTR. There is no other possible path

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes