Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I think you all missed many previous comments. After a poll on our page, we decided to make the games as our patrons want: focus on NTR.

Therefore, in this version: there are 4 routes but only 2 routes have contents:
1/ Harem Route: erotic scene with Emily at the MC's room.
2/ NTR Route for Emily with 4 options:
a/ prevent right before it happens
b/ stop it before it's too late: the MC will have an erotic scene with Emily instead the other guy.
c/ stop it just before they are going to make love: Emily will break up with the MC (I know you all think Emily is crazy or stupid but I know a girl like that in real life with a hurt childhood. There will be more infos about how she became like that in later versions).
d/ let that happen: the MC knows Emily is not faithful anymore.

As for the reason why this chapter must be made anew, please read my previous comment above.

Reactions: 215303j

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think you all missed many previous comments. After a poll on our page, we decided to make the games as our patrons want: focus on NTR.

Therefore, in this version: there are 4 routes but only 2 routes have contents:
1/ Harem Route: erotic scene with Emily at the MC's room.
2/ NTR Route for Emily with 4 options:
a/ prevent right before it happens
b/ stop it before it's too late: the MC will have an erotic scene with Emily instead the other guy.
c/ stop it just before they are going to make love: Emily will break up with the MC (I know you all think Emily is crazy or stupid but I know a girl like that in real life with a hurt childhood. There will be more infos about how she became like that in later versions).
d/ let that happen: the MC knows Emily is not faithful anymore.

As for the reason why this chapter must be made anew, please read my previous comment above.
@Rythan25
i think you should just focus on NTR for the rest of the updates after all its what the supporters want and its part of your title

there are tons of other games on here if people want a romance path or a harem path

why am i saying you should focus on NTR well you kinda said yourself in the first sentence straying away from your titles name for different paths will not make your supporters happy

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@Rythan25
i think you should just focus on NTR for the rest of the updates after all its what the supporters want and its part of your title

there are tons of other games on here if people want a romance path or a harem path

why am i saying you should focus on NTR well you kinda said yourself in the first sentence straying away from your titles name for different paths will not make your supporters happy
Agreed, glad I didnt take him up on his offer when he said he would give me a couple of free versions of his game back then to take a look at for helping with plot inconsistencies LOL.

But as @King Monkey Mon said, just focus on what your Patreons want then. It will limit your audience, but if the romance people are on the fence anyway and not sure of supporting, at least please those that do. Hopefully the number of those into that fetish grow.

I'll just wait for a different type of game to use the model for Suzie, it happens all the time to other popular and good looking models anyway... In the meantime I still have Izumi from "High Rise Climb" who is the sexiest Asian in VN and she is not into NTR stuff :)

Anyway good luck with your game NTR Adult Games / Captain Kitty, wish you the best... also you may want to change your name back, since you changed it to not alienate the non-ntr fans in the first place LOL.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Agreed, glad I didnt take him up on his offer when he said he would give me a couple of free versions of his game back then to take a look at for helping with plot inconsistencies LOL.

But as @ThunderRob said, just focus on what your Patreons want then. It will limit your audience, but if the romance people are on the fence anyway and not sure of supporting, at least please those that do. Hopefully the number of those into that fetish grow.

I'll just wait for a different type of game to use the model for Suzie, it happens all the time to other popular and good looking models anyway... In the meantime I still have Izumi from "High Rise Climb" who is the sexiest Asian in VN and she is not into NTR stuff :)

Anyway good luck with your game NTR Adult Games / Captain Kitty, wish you the best... also you may want to change your name back, since you changed it to not alienate the non-ntr fans in the first place LOL.
you and I both know why i want him to focus on what his supporters want given how we share similar interests in types of games we want to play as a male main character

Reactions: Rythan25

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

But as @King Monkey Mon said, just focus on what your Patreons want then. It will limit your audience, but if the romance people are on the fence anyway and not sure of supporting, at least please those that do. Hopefully the number of those into that fetish grow.

Captain Kitty is my nickname in other channel (telegram) in other field.ls.
When people play this game, how many people decide to support us because of the name Captain Kitty?

Reactions: ssrrxxbr

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
dear dev if you really want to make this game a solely ntr game do it,listen to your patreons or whatever float your boat and/or wallet but stop fishing for the other players who like the non-ntr games,stop lying and dont say this is or will be a two paths game : ITS NOT!!
This is the second time people in this forum think I answer you guys' questions because of fishing.
Because of that thought, I stopped informing news here for some weeks.
But ok, I won't answer you here anymore so that no one will think that I need to fish you guys.

Reactions: ssrrxxbr

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There is a harem route or not?
There is other paths rather than NTR or not?
Don't I know more than people who couldn't get the romantic scene?

I think you know more than me.
Ok, stop fishing patrons on this forum from now on.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't want to have a war against you or your game, I don't hate your game either.

I just mentioned my opinion. That I drop this game due to your/your teams inconsistency, and apparently other people think the same.
If your patreon want you to focus on NTR, then fine do that. But stop teasing us or promising us romantic scenes or adult scenes with specific characters that WE want to see, and then in the end continue to do only NTR paths/scenes without finishing your promise first.

You can't expect me to support you when you promise or announce something and then as soon as you did some poll you're instantly going back the other way, without doing what you announced first.
You're not worth my support by being like this. Because if you announce something, then I give you support with money because I want to see it, but then you go back and not deliver what you announced and what I wanted to see, then you're a scammer.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It has the same problem as some other games currently. The rush on the path of the ntr. Without any kind of development right away the girlfriend fucks the first guy who gets in the middle
Exboyfriend or work colleague or whoever is closest.
And from there the game is a crap of meaningless scenes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
out of curiosity is the gf wearing lingerie now? i had a big problem when i first played this game and she went to that dinner with her ''friend'' pantiless and the response the dev gave me is that not all women wear lingerie.. :)) fair enough but if anyone got to undress her after that is she doing that stuff with everyone now? not gonna play this game again to find out ,i'm just curious if she's all against panties and bras like the dev said :)))

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't want to have a war against you or your game, I don't hate your game either.

I just mentioned my opinion. That I drop this game due to your/your teams inconsistency, and apparently other people think the same.
If your patreon want you to focus on NTR, then fine do that. But stop teasing us or promising us romantic scenes or adult scenes with specific characters that WE want to see, and then in the end continue to do only NTR paths/scenes without finishing your promise first.

You can't expect me to support you when you promise or announce something and then as soon as you did some poll you're instantly going back the other way, without doing what you announced first.
You're not worth my support by being like this. Because if you announce something, then I give you support with money because I want to see it, but then you go back and not deliver what you announced and what I wanted to see, then you're a scammer.
Again, if you don't follow our page, please don't say that we promised about any scenes.
Since all who follow our updates must know for sure that this version doesn't have Suzie in any erotic scene. They even know that at first this version only has erotic scene in the romantic route but we add the ntr scene due to the poll.
People keep using what we said weeks ago without checking what we informed after that.

Reactions: ssrrxxbr and m3lee

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
out of curiosity is the gf wearing lingerie now? i had a big problem when i first played this game and she went to that dinner with her ''friend'' pantiless and the response the dev gave me is that not all women wear lingerie.. :)) fair enough but if anyone got to undress her after that is she doing that stuff with everyone now? not gonna play this game again to find out ,i'm just curious if she's all against panties and bras like the dev said :)))
Thank you for following this game for more than a month with your mind keep thinking about the question about the panty incident in the demo version.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Again, if you don't follow our page, please don't say that we promised about any scenes
You said it here. I gave you the quote in my earlier response.
When your announcements are strictly to be taken serious on Patreon only, then don't post such announcements here in the first place.

People keep using what we said weeks ago without checking what we informed after that
You and your Team should do what you announced before changing the plans.
You can't make announcements and change your mind every damn time just because some poll had different results than what you read from us here. Do a poll on your patreon before announcing something or making decisions then and stop posting plans of the game here when they're not set in stone anyways.

The communication part of you/your team is terrible, actually terrible. Sorry but its the truth.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Again, if you don't follow our page, please don't say that we promised about any scenes.
Since all who follow our updates must know for sure that this version doesn't have Suzie in any erotic scene. They even know that at first this version only has erotic scene in the romantic route but we add the ntr scene due to the poll.
People keep using what we said weeks ago without checking what we informed after that.
you do know that more then half of the people on this thread are not supporters of game developers right? if you go back on your word of what you said on this thread be it weeks or months ago you cant expect people not to be upset #183

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
But you all are right.
I think this game is stupid with many stupid thing like the panty incident.
This game is not worth playing, with a game developer doesn't make the romantic scene as you want.
Not worth playing at all.

I think there's no need to say more other than that.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes