Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It wasn't my intention to offend and I'm sorry if it feels like I'm over-reacting. I don't expect you to change everything to my tastes. In fact, I don't necessarily expect you to change anything. As I said, Bully is not my cup of tea for NTR content but I totally understand people that do enjoy it.

I mentioned the "out of town part" because it's honestly easier to create romantic jealousy when one of the protagonists is deliberately [leaving out/ignoring] his/her partner when he goes out for dinners, drinks, etc. with a colleague. An out of town trip paid by your employer de facto leaves the partner out. So, most jealous feelings invoked are of the "feeling left out" kind, not the "he doesn't care about me" kind. In fact, the "feeling left out" kind of jealousy can be evoked even if he's going out for a drink with his male colleagues.

For instance, In the game "Where it all began" the MC went out for drinks and his girlfriend Miru was rightly jealous of him not inviting her.

So, if you change it to "it's not fair that he gets to go out while I'm stuck at home" it will sound more reasonable. You're more accurately identifying the feeling of jealousy.

I'll not add any more, because It's not my intention to simply bash you. I think the story has merit and potential.
I'm sorry for over-reacting also.
There are more than just 1 NTR route for each girl.
We only got the first route for Suzie.
Another route in which Suzie is slowly taken away.

I intended to let people discover the true self of each character so it might be unreal or hard to understand the reaction of some characters.

A quick information, 88% of our patrons want the story longer.
We are voting to know if our patrons will be satisfied when there is an update without an erotic scene (which cost much time for rendering the animation).

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
At the moment, 88% of our patrons want the story to be longer.
But 60% of them want to have at least 1 erotic scene in each update (which cost many images).
This is why we must think very carefully though we know that everyone wants the story to be longer.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes in version 1.0.0 on April 14th, 2019

Hi all,

To begin with, we want to thank Mr DecentMonkey (the game creator of Fashion Business) for advising us on how to render faster. The very first image we rendered for The Engagement took us 8 hours. But after Mr DecentMonkey guided us, it only costs us 2 hours of rendering with the same laptop now. If you have time, please try his wonderful game on

For version 1.0.0, these are new changes:
  • Thanks to Mr DecentMonkey & the new renderer, this version will have 200+ images (2 animated erotic scenes, 1 for a romantic love route & 1 for an NTR route).
  • The story is written slower with more details now. Scenes will appear as if you are living in this game (but of course it can't be many details, it will be only as real as possible).
  • The 'jumping to key scenes' problem of previous versions are no more.
48% of version 1.0.0 is completed now.

Good night.

Best Regards.

NTR Adult Games on Patreon

SHD0600.png

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Have I ever used bad words to anyone like you said I talked shit?
We don't need supports or money from people who don't respect us.
This is crossing the line.
i did not mean it that u are talking shit so my bad for explaining it on a wrong way but i ment IF u talking shit to ur patrons but i don't mean any harm i like ur game and like te way u want to make ur game and don't listen to the shit talkers and make the game u always wanted to make and again sorry for explain it on a bad way that was not wat i ment :)

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Second example: Most people here want to have more romantic love contents in the game. Even some people want us to remove NTR out of our game. But according to our poll, Most of our patrons need more NTR contents, not romantic love contents. If I change to write more romantic love contents, how many people here will support us and how many people will leave us?
No, you shouldn't change what kind of game it is. But, for example, pretty much all the low ratings are identifying weak writing as being a problem. You aren't going to lose patrons by improving your writing any more than you would by improving render quality.
A scene you see in game must be written 6-8 times or more when coding.
We can copy and paste but the hardest thing is to make sure the route is not wrong.
Why would you have multiple copies of each scene? That sounds like terrible coding practice.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ok thank you for clarifying your intentions reguarding your future updates and their content.
I fully understand that you wish to keep the game as you envisioned it and not bow to others wish,
and how it might feel that anyone sujesting you may want to ajust or change something or criticising your story might be acting like they are you'r boss to you.
which of corse they are not.
and how that would rankle as you clearly consider yourselfs the boss as its your game and rightly so.
but on the other hand are you really??.
oh yes technicaly you are the Boss.
but in reality the moment you started to ask your patrons what they wanted in the game,
and then seemingly take wholy or partly what they asked for and changed your original intention towards your updates and game content IE. the way amount of NTR content or not that you would infact be putting into the game you effectively became their employee.
like it or not.
but atleast some of this game is nolonger going to be your's.
that said I truely wish you good luck wth this game in the future.
as the original idea you had for it had potential and merrit,
but I think i will take your advice now (although I will silently morn what could of been) I will also go play something else.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Plot: Chapter 02 takes place after your Business Trip with Suzie to meet Mr Brie in his town. Everything turns upside down for you when your boss appoints another guy to replace your position. Suzie also becomes his assistant after you are demoted. Will you find a way to get back your position and your girls? Or will you become a loser forever? It's all up to you.

It is now 64% completed of version 1.0.0. As promised, this version will have 210 images with a new style of writing the story to make it more real. 'Jumping from key scenes to key scenes' or 'less details' will not be an issue anymore.

01.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear all,

We, NTR Adult Games can't make games alone.

All thanks to all of our supporters & helpers.

Starting today, we will update this list, as a gesture to say thank you for your contributions in making this wonderful game - The Engagement.

This list depends on your pledges as well as other kind of help (such as advices).

Even if you stop supporting us, we will still have your names here because without your helps from the beginning, we couldn't make it this far.

If you can't find your names here, please tell us since we may forget to type your names.

Again, thank you for all you've done to us.

Best Regards.

02 Titan Contributors:
DecentMonkey (Game Creator of Fashion Business: )
Renpytom (The Creator of Ren'py Platform: )

05 Diamond Contributors:
Drake Steven
Graham Goodrich
John Foster
MaxChow
Ragnaroekr

25 Gold Contributors:
A Smith
Allan Perez
Andre Bob
Bastian
Bigjim22
dezecrator
Emdes
Fenrir Darkwolf
FlinkyFlinky
Giant Panda
henryip
incoherency
I.W.Ishi Kaito
itzaguy
Jay
JenFen
Jester AI
mathi81
MIC MIC
park jun
PeterHans50
Ronald Mauck
shawn iselin
zachary fuller
William

30 Silver Contributors:
A4
Adrien Folsom
Alexander C.
Crazypeanatz
Danno Hitsu
David Griffin
ddgddg123
Forking Man
Frederic Dessimoz
Hero416
Jeimmy Solano
Jon D
m
Matty
Michael York
Morten Kjeldgaard
Pandacheese
Peter McDown
Rainer Winkler
ramicus menicus
Sam Richardson
Sergey Allenykh
Sixteen
Tasty Walrus
Thomas E.
Tyso
TysonL
wayne mathews
Woodrow George III
yang Feng

38 Bronze Contributors:
A Ch
Aleksander
BananaBot
batcountry
BeastMaster
Ditto Ferakhim
emperor11010
Everdark
GUNSFM
Kappa Grayman
Karel Lopata
hanshen wang
Infidelisoft
Jason Quinn
Leonardo
Lukyluke1
Marco Zhou
Martin
Norman Ma
ole moy
Pavol Hrnko
pedro
Rapies
Roox87
snajones
Soren the salty
StanleyY
Submissive
Telias
Triune
valdo12
Varga Ferenc
Wang Ting Wei
Wild Bill
WillTylor
Yihao Chen
Zachary Finch
陳漢維

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Why did you let him fuck her? I remember that you can stop him and threaten to kick him or punch him. You didn't choose to stop him, that makes the MC become a weak bastard. That's not the game's fault.
You expect the MC to be strong when you are the one decide not to stop others fucking the girl?
That's a valid point. There are options.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I think the walktrough link are dead. can someone confirm this? of if anyone have another link, I'd love to read it

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I think the walktrough link are dead. can someone confirm this? of if anyone have another link, I'd love to read it
I resent the walkhthrough link in this topic already. Or you can come here to download the walkthrough for free:

Reactions: Otyi
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes