Feb 1, 2019
Poll for everyone (don't need to be a patron to vote):

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with Chapter 2 v1.0.0.
If anyone got a changelog, mac version and/or the walkthrough for chapter 2, feel free to ping me or send me a private message.

Reactions: DoctorBooooom

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game REALLY wants to NTR yo azz..you can avoid it..but it is realllly hard without the walkthrough..lol..do they not understand..true happiness for most is having both dames for ourselves? plus others..because Harem Lives Matter!!
so much for all my saves..lol..all lead to tracebacks..before ya ask...no i didnt overwrite..nm..saw what happened..asks you questions at the start of new version..that being said..think i'm going to walk away from this game..Suzie is amazing to look at..but not worth this style of game to me...bye all.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
We intended to release Chapter 02 apart from Chapter 01 due to the complicated codes in Chapter 01 (lack of experiences).
The previous chapter (with walkthrough) can be downloaded here for free:

(The moderator didn't update the newest version for MAC)

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Meh. Small update, and the only naughty scene is NTR.
We were promised a suzie romantic scene a few versions ago, since then we got only NTR updates.

Dropping this since the developer/his team is inconsistent. Good luck though.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
(The moderator didn't update the newest version for MAC)
I updated the Chapter 1 Mac version to v0.3.1 from your site when uploading chapter 2, but it had the old version before that:)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Meh. Small update, and the only naughty scene is NTR.
We were promised a suzie romantic scene a few versions ago, since then we got only NTR updates.

Dropping this since the developer/his team is inconsistent. Good luck though.
A person who can't get the romantic erotic scene said.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Who said about the promise of romantic scene with Suzie should check this topic again.
Anyway, no no no.
I had better stopped answering those questions long ago.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah. Because the previous moderator updated the links when we hadn't released the free version for public yet.
That's kind of how it works on f95zone. If we find or receive a private/patreon version of an adult game, we will upload it. In this case, one of your patrons leaked the PC version of chapter 2, so I uploaded it.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Regarding your "Who said about the promise of romantic scene with Suzie should check this topic again.
Anyway, no no no. "

After considerating all of the options, we decided to make 2 releases for March, 2019.

Version 0.2a (March 06, 2019): an animated erotic scene between Suzie & the main character.

Version 0.2b (March 20, 2019): animated erotic scenes between Suzie & the main character (the second time, different to version 0.2a) / or Winton (NTR) / or Jim (NTR).

This will help us release The Engagement on time as well as everyone can have NTR erotic scenes in March, 2019.
Again, you and your team seem to be inconsistent. As such I have no further interest in playing your game, regardless I wish you good luck and hope others enjoy your game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Regarding your "Who said about the promise of romantic scene with Suzie should check this topic again.
Anyway, no no no. "

Again, you and your team seem to be inconsistent. As such I have no further interest in playing your game, regardless I wish you good luck and hope others enjoy your game.
Check all of the comments, don't check only what you quoted, friend.
You don't follow all the time so you don't know all of the announcements.

Reactions: deluges

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Good luck with your game. (y)

Not for me really, too geared towards NTR so early on before I care about the characters, no build up. :)
Being demoted didn't put me in a better mood either. ;)

Suzie is gorgeous though. Sadly both girls are pea brains.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
its called NTR Adult games that should give the reason what is the true focus of the content this developer make reading the comments on this page makes me realize how clear that fact is

even when it was stated by the developer that romance will play a big part in this update which is funny because after giving me me that reply the developer gave me this emoji :eek:#399
I wasn't complaining about the game being NTR, I knew that before playing. :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Playing ch2 just didn't feel right. It's almost like the chapter left out a lot. I was only asked one question. What about the other choices that were made? It just didn't seem consistent to ch1, IMO. I hope this isn't going to be how every update will be.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
wow he actually said that the update will be focusing on a romance path and gave me this reply #399

ill wait until @Rythan25 plays this update since i trust him if there is a romance path and if this update does focus on on that path and not a NTR path ill play the game today

because after the comments of this page and the reviews its kinda hard to trust game developer with NTR adult games in it to have a romance path focus for an update
I'll check later when I get home for you, as he did indeed promise it was going to be one and one, Suzie got a NTR update last time, it was the romance route's turn this time.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes