ustar

Dec 29, 2017
one more thing. Even if you walk in when she is drunk and you interrupt Alex and get her to leave, when she wakes up and realizes that the MC is the one with her, she does not talk to her because she actually expected to fuck with Alex and tells you to go . Then you simply delay the inevitable, the NTR. There is no other possible path
There is... just choose anything other at the START of the game - most lead to Emily love scene and only one specific when you choose yourself at start and then Suzie leads to Emily NTR.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
The ntr haters started the group attack at one more game :rolleyes:.... These dev have to have a lot of patience to deal with these annoying spammers ..
Keep up with your game :love:.. and good luck on your journey ..

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I just want to protect Suzie from the creeps. Is that still possible?
I don't know. This is first release and there is no scene with Suzie at any path yet - I played them all. I don't know how the game will develop. We will see.
The only thing I think is weird is somehow missed continuation of things started in chapter 1 - there is some gap for imagination and chapter 2 is another story.
I'm not sure if this game will be complete, but I hope it will.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
its just extremely bad writing..you are not alone in the head scratching..its best to not read this game and just look at the pretty pictures..Suzie is an Asian waif and she's so pretty..lol
Suzie is definitely a drop dead, gorgeous, amazing character model. fucking gorgeous. maybe another copycat will pick up on her and run with it, or maybe one of our peeps over in the fanart threads. it happens sometimes when a specific model gets good response.

the game is what it is and more power to em, i always encourage devs to stick to their vision, so i can't be mad about that. for me, imma just grab it and rip the cg, like i do with "sandbox" games. i'll leave it at that.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
How to get to Emily NTR scene?
Simple guide here:
Start>Maxx. (or whatever name you choosed)>To come home>Suzie>Y or N whatever>Next to Suzie>Have a look>Follow them>Sneak in>Not yet>Let it happen
Enjoy :)
Any other choice you make at start will lead to Emily love route!

Reactions: 01lewd01

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
And this shit is why I don't like the NTR crowd here. You never look to see what actually happens, you always cry about how mean people are with your poor, poor favourite fetish.
Contrary to what you claim, I've seen those posts by NTR fans, being dicks about demanding to include NTR paths, demanding more NTR, demanding NTR shouldn't be avoidable.

This game was supposed to offer both options, now it appears to no longer do that, and THIS is the problem people are getting riled about.
Please look my post above. It includes only one path for NTR. Anything other is not NTR - leads to Emily love scene.
There is no scene with Suzie at this moment.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
And this shit is why I don't like the NTR crowd here. You never look to see what actually happens, you always cry about how mean people are with your poor, poor favourite fetish.
Contrary to what you claim, I've seen those posts by NTR fans, being dicks about demanding to include NTR paths, demanding more NTR, demanding NTR shouldn't be avoidable.

This game was supposed to offer both options, now it appears to no longer do that, and THIS is the problem people are getting riled about.
A game with the developer called NTR Adult Games, the probability of the game being focused on NTR and leaving other routes with little or no content is very large ..
so you should know that this could happen....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think you all missed many previous comments. After a poll on our page, we decided to make the games as our patrons want: focus on NTR.

Therefore, in this version: there are 4 routes but only 2 routes have contents:
1/ Harem Route: erotic scene with Emily at the MC's room.
2/ NTR Route for Emily with 4 options:
a/ prevent right before it happens
b/ stop it before it's too late: the MC will have an erotic scene with Emily instead the other guy.
c/ stop it just before they are going to make love: Emily will break up with the MC (I know you all think Emily is crazy or stupid but I know a girl like that in real life with a hurt childhood. There will be more infos about how she became like that in later versions).
d/ let that happen: the MC knows Emily is not faithful anymore.

As for the reason why this chapter must be made anew, please read my previous comment above.

if that is true get NTR avoidable out the TAGs, since what you have in the game is an NTR game where one or the other girls will get fucked by some other dude and there is no way to not see that or to avoid it at all.
Im not a hater and im not going to bad review a game because i dont like ntr... i think the reviews page should be more moderated by an admin , the same as the op should be changed to the new direction of the game to prevent debate.
Peace and best of luck. (y)

admins can you edit the op tags to just NTR? @N7 @muttdoggy

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
if that is true get NTR avoidable out the TAGs, since what you have in the game is an NTR game where one or the other girls will get fucked by some other dude and there is no way to not see that or to avoid it at all.
Im not a hater and im not going to bad review a game because i dont like ntr... i think the reviews page should be more moderated by an admin , the same as the op should be changed to the new direction of the game to prevent debate.
Peace and best of luck. (y)

admins can you edit the op tags to just NTR? @N7 @muttdoggy
But NTR can be avoided right? If it is avoidable then the tags should say so, even if there's little content for the non-NTR route.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes