CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of The Engagement [Ch. 2 v1.2.0 Beta]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 932MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(131MB): - - - -

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Ok, he won't change the game for your standard taste.
He only makes the game for the small number of people's taste.
So is that ok with you now?
You keep on complaining about something that will never change for your taste.
Every month, just come here and repeat the same sentence, don't you feel tired?
Bait and switch budy. Those are valid complaints regarding story and character behaviour. Even if you like NTR, shallow unimaginative and unrealistic is still just that regardless of taste. There are even NTR fans who are complaining about that writing and that for quite a while as well. This is no simple "NTR-bashin" as you would like to paint it, so stop being so dishonest on this one. It's not about taste, it is about really bad horrific writing meant to pull the money out of poor saps pockets like you, it seems.

I mean the dev doesn't seem to own a business otherwise he would know that generally that type of behaviour in a company like the one MC works with means it's going bankrupt in a few months top. The goal of a company is to make profit not to bang your coworkers and their fiancees.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This thread is supposed to be about the game.

People can talk about the game, shit on the game, praise the game. They can come back and do this as many times as they please so long as they're following the forum rules.

So please stop talking about bets with the dev, other games, Patreon money other games are making, insulting each other, etc. and yes, please stop trying to discourage others from voicing their opinions.

I'm going to delete a few posts now, so please let's all act like adults on the adult gaming forum?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bait and switch budy. Those are valid complaints regarding story and character behaviour. Even if you like NTR, shallow unimaginative and unrealistic is still just that regardless of taste. There are even NTR fans who are complaining about that writing and that for quite a while as well. This is no simple "NTR-bashin" as you would like to paint it, so stop being so dishonest on this one. It's not about taste, it is about really bad horrific writing meant to pull the money out of poor saps pockets like you, it seems.
This, so much this.

It's not the contents of the game anyone is complaining about. NTR fans are crying out for good NTR games and other people will jump on knowing they can avoid it and fuck other women.

The problem is, it's not a good NTR game.

The writing is all over the place, the characters are terrible and the plot makes no sense.

This has nothing to do with personal tastes and everything to do with the dev needing to do a hell of a lot of work to improve or he's going to go nowhere.

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
In the missing scenes at the end, there's one with Suzie wearing black top, anyone managed to encounter that scene? I can't seem to find the route to get that one.

ilikethings

Oct 22, 2016
In the missing scenes at the end, there's one with Suzie wearing black top, anyone managed to encounter that scene? I can't seem to find the route to get that one.
You have to let Mr Brie sleep with Suzie at his house. He will show up again later at the office after the party. Let Suzie get the USB on her own.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I like NTR on good way but this game i dont like, its mere like rape and destroy my mood in game.
i think mr.Brie rape suzie. maybe add Tag rape ?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I don't like NTR, but I did try to play both routes to see what's up with them.. My girlfriend really forgot to wear panties for her date? Maybe she forgot how to tie her shoes? Oh, who am I kidding, she's wearing stilettos.

Something in his voice? You can't reject him? Huh...

Somehow, having a shower before sex is wrong... Yet if we want to have sex before the shower, she wants to shower before sex... Honestly? Just dump this girl. Let Alex have her, go with Suzie.. Or someone else. Anyone.

The conflict with George seems forced. Just for plot reasons to give him reasons to go after with Emily and Suzie while also humiliate/force conflict with the MC.

The conversation between George and Alex seems off. It seems that since George can't explain why he knows, he just throws some garbage line out there. This isn't Varys, or Littlefinger with a network of spies.

Also cutting to the MC every single timeskip.. Incredibly jarring.

I'd continue but I just don't think that the writing warrants any more than this.. Looking from some of the images it seems that Alex will get cucked by more than the MC, even on the NTR paths.

It feels like the Harem path and by extension, perhaps the love paths with either Suzie or Emily might develop into something decent.. Maybe. But the NTR path seems forced with bad plot decisions just to force them into the NTR. Not to mention that they are the typical run of the mill incompetent to deal with "strong" men who sexually harass or abuse them.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Walkthrough for all path with lastest version ?, thanks.

BTW walkthrough from OP link dead.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am not a fan of NTR, but I dont mind it. In a game I can see the attraction. Nothing I would ever want to have in RL, but that the same for me with incest.

So I do like games that play with the NTR setting and give you the choice - in the end I prefer cheating bc I think it has a bigger thrill to it.

Here I dont get the game and update structure tbh. What is the point of the "game night" at the new boss? I tried several runs and it always ends the same. Then it is not that easy to understand the girlfriend. tbh - I dont like her at all. She is just bitchy and not likeable.

imho there is no real progress in this game. At least not much that you really see, even when you try the different routes.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Here I dont get the game and update structure tbh. What is the point of the "game night" at the new boss? I tried several runs and it always ends the same. Then it is not that easy to understand the girlfriend. tbh - I dont like her at all. She is just bitchy and not likeable.
There's a couple different endings. Emily can either have sex with George while Alex is pretty much cucked I guess, simply fondling her breasts. The other ending with her is that Alex has sex with her (didn't get these two scenes in particular but I looked at the images).

It seems that its purpose, however, is simply to allow George to put the MC in a difficult situation with an extremely poorly designed premise so that we can get our NTR on. It feels much the same as the other NTR scenarios I ran through. Simply constructed paths so that there can be NTR in the game, with no real thought or logic placed on the plot in order to actually drive the plot to its destination.

Such as the "My girlfriend forgot to wear her panties because she forgot that she wasn't on a date with MC". Just forced so that Alex can drop his fork and look at the pussy that he potentially will not even see ever again due to George.
imho there is no real progress in this game. At least not much that you really see, even when you try the different routes.
Agreed.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
On what POV is the NTR? is it on the MC or in the third person ?
Thus far it's exclusively third person I think. I only saw one scene when the MC actually saw/knew that his girlfriend was cheating on him. And I saw that in the images folder :p But as I said, I think it's exclusively in the third person for now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Thus far it's exclusively third person I think. I only saw one scene when the MC actually saw/knew that his girlfriend was cheating on him. And I saw that in the images folder :p But as I said, I think it's exclusively in the third person for now.
You mean if it's in the third person, then MC is unaware of it because in the third person POV, you as the player view it, not as the MC

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
You mean if it's in the third person, then MC is unaware of it because in the third person POV, you as the player view it, not as the MC
I worded it poorly. There's one scene which I think is from a first-person PoV, but that is based purely on looking at the images in the image folder.

Then I still went on to say that it's exclusively in the third person... I'm so confused myself.

Point is, it's mostly in the third person because the MC is not present except for probably one or two. Maybe twice, at the party. But I wouldn't know.

Honestly, if you want NTR, this is the wrong game. The characters aren't likable enough. If the other guys want 'em, good, take 'em off my hands while I go play something actually worthwhile.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes