SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
TheEnigmaticDomain-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
this game could use a walkthough, it's often pain to figure what to do next. I managed to build the house with 10 bedroom, I have Harumi Paige and her daughter, but only 2 in the ! menu found in the player room, only Harumi and Paige, I don't know why her daughter did not appear, I don't know who's the girl in the middle, the school seem to be bugged after you visit the hotspring and try to return, Lisa only repeat the same message over and over: are you done. Character reply yes, some more talk, then the hotspring and I stuck there. I barely found how to find the nun, but I should have guessed way earlier that she would only be there on Sunday, I know there is a sex shop and slums, but I have no idea how to trigger those locations. Once I get access to the Office, how can I meet Mino again?

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So found a glich that happens sometimes at the cloth store job were the cloth you need to pick up dont spawn or spanw 1 items locking you out.

Edit seem to often happen Thursdays and friday possible due to working their all week makes it glich

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
this game could use a walkthough, it's often pain to figure what to do next. I managed to build the house with 10 bedroom, I have Harumi Paige and her daughter, but only 2 in the ! menu found in the player room, only Harumi and Paige, I don't know why her daughter did not appear, I don't know who's the girl in the middle, the school seem to be bugged after you visit the hotspring and try to return, Lisa only repeat the same message over and over: are you done. Character reply yes, some more talk, then the hotspring and I stuck there. I barely found how to find the nun, but I should have guessed way earlier that she would only be there on Sunday, I know there is a sex shop and slums, but I have no idea how to trigger those locations. Once I get access to the Office, how can I meet Mino again?
I've put up a walkthrough, just that out and you'll figure it out.

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
So found a glich that happens sometimes at the cloth store job were the cloth you need to pick up dont spawn or spanw 1 items locking you out.

Edit seem to often happen Thursdays and friday possible due to working their all week makes it glich
I'll look into it and try to fix it.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Are you supposed to gather in a specific area? I've tried gathering in all the accessible areas in the tutorial and I don't seem to get any items. New game from this patch.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The gathering mechanic should work everywhere, can you tell me what happens when u click gather.
I'm using a mouse so I open the radial menu, click Gather, click Wood or Stone, time advances but there's nothing in my inventory. I've tried clicking wood 10+ times just to see if it was a hidden counter but the bedroom still says I need more wood. I've also tried using a keyboard to select Wood.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes