3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
I just noticed there's an NTR tag... I don't think there's any NTR content. Hope it stays that way tbh.

Anyway, the save system doesn't work. It always takes you to the same scene where you fight Amilia, and if you lose, you get locked up.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I just noticed there's an NTR tag... I don't think there's any NTR content. Hope it stays that way tbh.

Anyway, the save system doesn't work. It always takes you to the same scene where you fight Amilia, and if you lose, you get locked up.
nah there is minor NTR however it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for the saves the rule is save 1 you load it by load 1 only for now.
if it still won't work ,can you tell me what is the plate form you are playing on ?

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Some nice bug fixes, I also appreciate the "this will do something next update" message so I know that particular line of content is done for now.

Now to work on those spelling issues...

Reactions: MawBaw

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
Love the game so far, a lot of potential. Quick note, can there be a reduction to energy to clean? It's near impossible to maintain the entire house.
Also, may I ask; is anyone in a position to create a rough walkthrough? I can't seem to trigger all the events.

tigersebel

Aug 12, 2018
It's really promising so far. i just have one Question. how exactly do i win fights? No matter how much I train the girls still beat me everytime it comes to a fight. how much strenght do I need to win a fight?

Reactions: Kinoman

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
nah there is minor NTR however it is

and for the saves the rule is save 1 you load it by load 1 only for now.
if it still won't work ,can you tell me what is the plate form you are playing on ?
It's not NTR if it doesn't happen IMO. If you do decide to include it in the future, I hope you add an option that will disable it.

As for saves, it might be because I saved mid-scene. That used to work before, so when you loaded it later, it would take you to the start of the scene (which is good IMO). I'll try saving later outside of any scenes.

Also, regarding the animated text - would it be possible to make it so when you click while the text is animating for it to skip to the end of animation (show full text) and have the click for continuing dialogue only apply when the animation is over?

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
It's really promising so far. i just have one Question. how exactly do i win fights? No matter how much I train the girls still beat me everytime it comes to a fight. how much strenght do I need to win a fight?
it depends on your luck and your strength. and you better fight on full health.

You can win in most of them — however there are some fights with Lura that you will never be able to win yet.

All the other fights are winnable you only need to train first thing in the morning and when they are a sleep at night to make sure no one will cut you off.
of course you need to do all of that before they tell you to clean the house — it would be real difficult to manage your stamina then.

Reactions: tigersebel

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Love the game so far, a lot of potential. Quick note, can there be a reduction to energy to clean? It's near impossible to maintain the entire house.
Also, may I ask; is anyone in a position to create a rough walkthrough? I can't seem to trigger all the events.
first i am really glad that you liked the game .
i am really trying to make this game without a walkthrough .
because if you don't go to the events the event will come to you .
i am trying to make the game as Life like as i can- if you don't do anything you still will get shit going around you .
however i can agree with you that for now maybe a walkthough is needed because all of the events are almost around one path .
i might try to make a list of the events and how to trigger them in the coming updates

It's not NTR if it doesn't happen IMO. If you do decide to include it in the future, I hope you add an option that will disable it.

As for saves, it might be because I saved mid-scene. That used to work before, so when you loaded it later, it would take you to the start of the scene (which is good IMO). I'll try saving later outside of any scenes.

Also, regarding the animated text - would it be possible to make it so when you click while the text is animating for it to skip to the end of animation (show full text) and have the click for continuing dialogue only apply when the animation is over?

as for the saves you supposed to be able to save mid-scene, i think there is something wrong with a specific scene. if you can remember what was it ?.

and for sure i will add the skip text animation when clicking .

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Really love the game, soo much potential, maybe the best femdom game I ever pleyd, whould love to see more Lura and Amilia new scenes after they win a battle or even add femdom scenes in mid battle too... Like I said great game great potential

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
This game is a great concept for femdom.
But there are numerous spelling mistakes here and there, and sometimes I get confused with who is talking to whom. Also save system is not that great.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
May I ask how often this game gets an update? I've only just started following, but am extremely interested in how it will develop.

Reactions: Ninjaman2

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
well i just payed the last build, on my first comment i was complaining (just a bit xD) about the art and you know what, in the end it works perfectly and i think it's what makes this game so special so keep going u're doing an amazing job

tontoman

May 4, 2017
If it's not too much trouble, be great to get an x32 build if you could on the next release.
So few Fdom/Mdom competition games round.

Reactions: scrumbles

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Sure i will try to make the x32 bluid for it .

the Update will be here within the next few days, Before September .
Thank you muchly :). Hoping it's just a compile option, seen others do one after the fact so long as it doesn't actually need x64 resources (3+gb ram etc.). I'm sure there's more than me who have an old laptop or such banging around for all our por.. *cough* entertainment games.
Cheers.

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
i am setting it up , it will be here in few hours - and with it i will lay the change logs and the next update planes which will be surprisingly sooner this month.
Nice to hear it, looking foward for your updates, really liked your game

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes