3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Yes, and so it is.
If we want to get legal it falls under Fair Use.
Picture 1 you provided is an asset from World's Dawn or what have you (idk anything about that game).
Picture 2 does share, albeit little, resemblance to Picture 1 but it's context is unique to TEW as Picture 1's own context is unique to World's Dawn.
And also good catch and comparison; probably a superpower that comes from being an artist?

Ninjaman2 brings up good really good points to core gameplay <- which actually reminds me of CoC's Prison content.
Whether this game is intended to be an expanded redesign of that style or not, it seems that there may be an audience for a fuller game with that style. It seems if you're able to include game assets that satisfy TheSubject, you may end up with a real money maker.
yeah well as an amateur artiest i had to fall on that referencing problems trying to deliver the best for the game.
but still it is controversial matter I should avoid.
for the COCs prison content well, this absolutely got my interest and i will look it up.

as for the art again, I am really considering to hire an artiest and it will be done on 2020.

So man I gotta say I really want to love this game but FUCK the bugs and logic failures.

For example: Wife is out to work and I'm told to clean. I fight back beat the slave and then the wife appears and fights me too? She was at work!

Or when I'm having to clean the house and I want to go to work. I'm stopped and told to clean. I do so... and then go to work... and then the scene repeats where I have to clean again. Very immersion breaking.

Also sometimes you clean a room but the clean bar doesn't increase.

Please PLEASE work with someone to fix the bugs. The writing (bad English but I get the gist) IS GENIUS. Like for real the idea of a slave corrupting your wife and then both domming you? FUCK YEAH. But every update still has the same frustrating bugs. :(
well my friend i am really glad that you liked the writing .
I already Asked for multiable Testers to find the bugs on the game . (since it seems too perfect when i play it ).
as for the update it would be this Monday at most . with bugs fixes and new content .

---
about the logic problems some of them are due the lack of content on the current version as for when you beat up Amilia when Lura is not home it would lead to either (seduction or punishment) which will trigger an event when Lura comes home which will depend on stat i just add to the game . you can see how this work .

and thank you for bringing this matter up as i am planning to finish all of them before i continue the locked up rout .

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks for the response - looking forward to the update.

Also while the art is raw compared to other games I actually love the charm - perfect bodies aren't realistic (especially in the dark age time frame) so I think a focus on bug fixes, more content etc more important that hiring an artist. But you do you!

Reactions: Outword and MawBaw

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
yeah well as an amateur artiest i had to fall on that referencing problems trying to deliver the best for the game.
but still it is controversial matter I should avoid.
for the COCs prison content well, this absolutely got my interest and i will look it up.

as for the art again, I am really considering to hire an artiest and it will be done on 2020.
All good man, start slow. You can still use this art while you get core gameplay, writing, etc completed. If in the end you do decide to replace the art with an artist, then by all means, but try not to get tripped up. Most projects get abandoned in the early stages because of a fickle artist, or something comes up and they disappear to leave you hanging. Just focus on finishing your project to a playable point and then worry about polish. ;)(y)

Reactions: MawBaw and Outword

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
could we get a sunday update please? would love to play it before monday, when the hard work begins
I will post all the bugs that I will find here (like when Lura don't tell you that you can get out with Amilia), here or where you prefer

Reactions: MawBaw

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
I have to say I really like the premise of this game, I know there are many dominants who are horrifically afraid of even the notion of being challenged like this, but I have always enjoyed the Psychological and Physical Chess game of taming a submissive that has the potential of being the dominant. I really hope this continues to be developed.

Reactions: Outword and MawBaw

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
So... I do like the new sex scene but all the bugs and logic errors still exist. (Maybe you took some bugs I hadn't noticed previously but almost everything except an additional broom scene is the same as the previous version).

*When you are required to clean before leaving you get the dialogue options, either set you take (as long as you agree to clean) you do the cleaning then leave go to work and then when you are done with work it re-routes you back to the same dialogue choices as if you never left. You click through them and clean everything again and can go on but its annoying.

*How is Lura interrupting my training when I peak into the kitchen and she is cooking in the morning?

*Every time Lura interrupts me when I'm cleaning we have the same conversation and she goes to talk to Amila. Every. Time. Why isn't this a one shot? What ever happens to that conversation? If you feel the need to have the character interrupted, remember that the first conversation already occurred. "Good I see you are still cleaning, carry on my little housekeeper" that makes sense to repeat, the full conversation word for word with same dialogue choices should NOT repeat.

*The Rat scene, after they go off to the room and I have to sleep in the fire place, I click on bedroom and sleep like normal. This is a logic error.

*Scenes repeat when I took the girl out to town. How many times is the same dude gonna try to grope her only for me to kick his ass? That doesn't make sense for it to repeat. It really isn't an important scene but if you wanted to have it still pop up put in a count and the 2nd time it happens he has different dialogue or something.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but these parts really need some polish, right now its kind of a chore to play as opposed to being fun. I definitely had fun the first go around because it was all new and the game had potential but now I feel like skipping the next several updates and waiting until it gets more polish. :(

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hey, just wanted to report the 32 version works. Saves are functional also. It's pretty rough though as the above post mentions.

But like what I do see as it's one of the few (almost only) game that actually has a game mechanic on the swing between sub/dom. And the dynamics between the slave and wife, and then on you, is great.

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
BUG: I don't know if its a bug, but I can't do the Amilia foot crush scene anymore (when you go spank her)

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Can I ask how the new update is coming along? Hope it's not giving you too much trouble.
Can we get a small hint at what we will se in the Update?
well the next update , you will see the end of the Locked up rout .
it would take some time to end it .
there will be some feature done + as needed to finish the rout.
however there will be Hell of a jump on the content on the next update .

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
We do love your game, take your time, but if can deliver us some playable contant update I would love!
anayway keep with the great work, any bug I find I will post here and I still couldn't trigger the foot crush scene in this new update

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Playing the update (finally), how can i get move the "dominant" away from Lura, I want both Lura and I to be slaves to her.
You don't really have to worry about the 'dominant' level of Lura as when Amilia becomes more dom, she seems to ignore any Lura levels and starts making her sub regardless. Not sure if intended, or part of the wonkiness mentioned that still occures with the stats and triggers. I actually tried for a dom Lura and Amilia in one run through, but never seems to go down that path. Amilia always says she'll make a slave of her also. Maybe the friendship stat between the two doesn't work right yet...

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Can you make a route where the slave controls both couple an they become their sex slaves and they get caged in the dungeon, where the wife blames you for being a coward and being controlled by the slave?
Or make the slave become the husband and you become their slave with the wife humiliating you for not being man enough to control the situation.
This both scenarios would be :love:
Also just thought of another one, the wife controls you and the slave and you become a slave and not worthy of being her man, being fucked by her. BDSM shit

XCW

Aug 15, 2019
I found that I cant press any button when I was fighting, is it a bug?

oh its because of my screen resolution, never mind

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes