3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
It is the lack of communication. And I hope I'm wrong I think the game has potential... just seen this happen way too often.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I mean worst case scenario would be that that we would get an update by the beginning of March but what people don't understand sometimes is that devs have a life as well so it can always be delayed.
What did you mean by this? (the 破滅願望/下克上 kind) like similar games like this one? I wish there was more where the MC can be dominated by the the girl or even his wife or both :love: :love: in relation to this game.
My bad, I should've just written it in English, but I was too whimsical. 破滅願望 just means desiring one's own downfall, and 下克上 just means inferiors overthrowing their superiors. So I just meant to say I like a situation where a master loses control of a slave. :) Sadly I don't know of many games like this one.

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
My bad, I should've just written it in English, but I was too whimsical. 破滅願望 just means desiring one's own downfall, and 下克上 just means inferiors overthrowing their superiors. So I just meant to say I like a situation where a master loses control of a slave. :) Sadly I don't know of many games like this one.
I wish there was more games like that

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
The only I remember that is like this is Sanguine Rose, however this game is unique, its hard to finda a femdom game like this here

Reactions: Aseratrix

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
OH, I love the femdom content in this, its simply great, I hope we get an update soon!
Me too but I wouldnt hold your breath, the game maker was promising an update last October on Patreon then hasn't responded at all for 2+ months... :(

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Me too but I wouldnt hold your breath, the game maker was promising an update last October on Patreon then hasn't responded at all for 2+ months... :(
If you check a few posts back, it was supposed to be an update by halfway of January, there hasnt been nothing yet but I say worry when we get to March with nothing.

Reactions: bulifun

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful news peeps, I may creep MawBaw out, but been creeping on their profile. Previously they were last seen on the 4th of last month, but were now on yesterday. That's more active than they were previously, so a win in my books.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
most likely it would be at January first as planned (at best), how ever i can't promise you, if not maybe a few days to fewer weeks later .
the next update got huge amount of content already and there will be more .
and i really had enough of the bugs inside the game .
so there will be a fix + release with punch of great guys helping with the bugs reports :)
:coffee:
He isn't far off YET, he did say a few days to a few weeks. We should be hearing soemthing at least in the middle of February hopefully. Please dont let this game die.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Hmm... All right, now that March has arrived with still no word from MawBaw, you can count me among the seriously concerned people too.

It'd be a shame not to at least see the "huge amount of content already" that he mentioned three months ago...

Reactions: Outword

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I'm not giving up yet but yes its March already. I'm guessing most devs have priorities in real life and can't really continue for a while. It sucks but if you are not getting profit on this game, its really hard to keep being motivated. I'm sure thats not the case because MawBaw has done a lot to this game and hasn't got a lot of Patreons still.
This is the last update in October, there's a discord there to contact but since I don't have Discord, I wont. So if anyone is interested in sending a message then by all means.
This reminds me of the Lida's Adventure developer, left for health issues from September and it was 3-4 months out so the game was marked abandoned. The dev returned in January, and its preparing for a content maybe for this month. What I'm trying to say is maybe MawBaw has something life related problem or something and cant continue for the moment, but if anyone can contact the dev then let's hope everything is alright.

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
It sucks but if you are not getting profit on this game, its really hard to keep being motivated.
I know that it suck to not getting much money for a project but there are thing, as a consumer that i expect before giving away my money. Also this is just an opinion, i am not criticizing.
1. Transparency: We don't know what is going on with the project. What is the end goal. Yes i have a vague idea of what the game is, but nothing concrete. More specifically i don't know if the game fetish align with what i want as the game is not far enough into development. (Note: i have patron other game that was in this situation, meaning it's not a set in stone that i wont patron just for this reason)
2. Bugs: As a in development game, i expect to see bugs/ logic error/ grammar mistake, but there are just so many of them that it makes me question the life that this game will have. I've seen many game where it starts great but after a while there's too many bugs, too many logic error and then feature creep come in and the dev just stop with it.
3. Release frequency: Another thing that i lookout for is the release frequency, it might be related to the bugs, but if the dev do a release once every 6 month there's 5 month(in my book) that i pay for nothing.

If some of these concern were taken care of then i would gladly throw my money at the project and i'm sure that other would do the same.

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
I'm not giving up yet but yes its March already. I'm guessing most devs have priorities in real life and can't really continue for a while. It sucks but if you are not getting profit on this game, its really hard to keep being motivated. I'm sure thats not the case because MawBaw has done a lot to this game and hasn't got a lot of Patreons still.
This is the last update in October, there's a discord there to contact but since I don't have Discord, I wont. So if anyone is interested in sending a message then by all means.
This reminds me of the Lida's Adventure developer, left for health issues from September and it was 3-4 months out so the game was marked abandoned. The dev returned in January, and its preparing for a content maybe for this month. What I'm trying to say is maybe MawBaw has something life related problem or something and cant continue for the moment, but if anyone can contact the dev then let's hope everything is alright.
You know what, I think you are right, this remember me of Ryanshow, that got problem with one of his relatives that passed away

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes