4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Does the dev plan to fix the bug choice on Alexa and some choice that do nothing contradicts the outcome? What I see he probably moving on his new game. This is more like an abandoned game rather than being completed
doubt it, has hands full of other game.
Ok so as far as I understand it from what others have said whatever bugs there are in this game have been fixed except that bugfixed version is only if you spend money on patreon as for some reason the dev refuses to put that version here.

Reactions: vireker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok so as far as I understand it from what others have said whatever bugs there are in this game have been fixed except that bugfixed version is only if you spend money on patreon as for some reason the dev refuses to put that version here.
well plenty of bugs.

any french translate?
if not posted to thread then no, you can request translation elsewhere at F95.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
MisterMaya Hi, i haven't played the game yet but it looks interesting so i thought i'll give it a shot. Since the game here is bugged, wanted to ask if the game on your patreon is fully bugfixed? people here have mentioned some alexa bug, has that been fixed on the game on your patreon?

Also what subscription model do you use? are you charged every 1st of the month or a month from the time you sub? thx

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya Hi, i haven't played the game yet but it looks interesting so i thought i'll give it a shot. Since the game here is bugged, wanted to ask if the game on your patreon is fully bugfixed? people here have mentioned some alexa bug, has that been fixed on the game on your patreon?

Also what subscription model do you use? are you charged every 1st of the month or a month from the time you sub? thx
Hey Mango, how are ya
Steam and Patreon version are fixed with 5 different languages, Spanish, English (don't move), French, Portuguese, and Russian

You also get charged once a month at the date you subbed, so could be every 13th of the month for example

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Mango, how are ya
Steam and Patreon version are fixed with 5 different languages, Spanish, English (don't move), French, Portuguese, and Russian

You also get charged once a month at the date you subbed, so could be every 13th of the month for example
Thx for the info, cheers.

ps:i am assuming the english [don't move] means that the game is set to english as long as you dont change it yourself lol.

Reactions: MisterMaya

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
And here we have it folks,Wanna play the bugfixed version you gotta pay or find someone who payed and beg them for the files,Kinda shitty if you ask me considering its the dev himself who is posting the game here. 1722418448884.png

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
And here we have it folks,Wanna play the bugfixed version you gotta pay or find someone who payed and beg them for the files,Kinda shitty if you ask me considering its the dev himself who is posting the game here. View attachment 3885118
Lol, wanna play the game I spent 3 years on and invested a lot? Yeah pay for it, otherwise cry about it, either way, I'm not giving you stuff for free

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Lol, wanna play the game I spent 3 years on and invested a lot? Yeah pay for it, otherwise cry about it, either way, I'm not giving you stuff for free
Lmao dude you are posting this game yourself on a pirate site if you don't want people to cry about it well you can just delete the thread here and leave.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Lmao dude you are posting this game yourself on a pirate site if you don't want people to cry about it well you can just delete the thread here and leave.
Lol, if I delete the thread, people would most likely reopen it anyway, and I had the thread Three years ago when I first posted the demo of my game, all the version that followed I didn't share them myself
At least having this thread I can see what people say :)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And here we have it folks,Wanna play the bugfixed version you gotta pay or find someone who payed and beg them for the files,Kinda shitty if you ask me considering its the dev himself who is posting the game here. View attachment 3885118
The dev only posted a "public demo" version for when they first started. The rest are from one's people paid for and leaked.

When the game goes to Steam, they are not allowed to give out "free public" versions anyway, they have to be the same price on all "store fronts".

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
The dev only posted a "public demo" version for when they first started. The rest are from one's people paid for and leaked.

When the game goes to Steam, they are not allowed to give out "free public" versions anyway, they have to be the same price on all "store fronts".
Well fair enough I guess

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well fair enough I guess
A lot of games are like that here, there are really very few developers that post their games here with public versions. Yes, some leak even though they do get a public version, but it sometimes is a week, 2 weeks, a month later.

But, most of the games here are ones that people buy and share...

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
dude lives with a hairstylist but his cut looks like a blindman took a weed wacker and went to town on his head

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
I hope writing, event transitions will be greatly improved in new VN. I loved the story of Entrepreneur but writing was.. okei.

TheRealOne-

Oct 19, 2018
I came across the dev's posts on Twitter talking and showing off the game for a few months now, and I saw it mentioned in a few people's signatures. Finally, I decided to give it a try, and I have to say, I was completely blown away. I adored all the characters, the story was fantastic, and I had so much fun spotting all the Easter eggs in the background. Needless to say, the dev has gained a lifelong fan in me. I'm definitely planning to grab the game on Steam the next time it goes on sale, and now I'm eagerly looking forward to trying out their latest game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Entrepreneur [Complete Edition] [MisterMaya] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,01 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,01 GB]
- - - -

Sep 3, 2020
The Entrepreneur [Complete Edition] [MisterMaya] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,01 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,01 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

what's the difference between the completed version and the normal version

Reactions: shadow_steve3395
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes