4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Sandbox is actually a really solid choice for these sorts of games.

It gives the player a better sense of agency, and while it can be repetitive that repetition helps to build both a sense of suspense while also adding weight to the impact when the final pay off comes.

With a standard VN the goals are largely set by the game designers and the player is largely just along for the ride, but in sandbox the player has some sense of agency over determining their own goals. Yes, this is largely an illusion as in both cases the game designer determines the possible goals available to players, but giving players a sense of agency is what all good games do in one way or another.

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
come on, fathers die all the time in these games, I'm starting my own project. it's time to see something different on this forum.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
The art looks great, the story setup looks fine and thank god the protagonist doesn't seem to be an other virgin innocent guy.
Plus the fact that the dev is a french fan that just want to make his game like he allways wanted, i can only see good for the future of this game.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
The banner girl is a qt and the rest aren't bad either. Not a fan of sandboxes so I will wait to see how that part of the game is implemented in further updates.
Hey thank you for your kind message.
I now realize not everyone is a fan of sandboxes, but I hope you'll still enjoy it :) !
As said in the demo, I plan to release the full v.02 by the end of September.
I'll keep weekly updates every saturday, feel free to check me out on Patreon !

MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
another father died huh :BootyTime:
any way the game looking great ...good luck bro(y)
Yeah, I know this may not be the most original thing, but the story is all written already, and I think the plot and events are decents :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for your message ! :)

MisterMaya

• Red Heart
Reactions: modo200

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
moral of the story, dont become a father?
do the game makes have abandonment issues :)
The game doesn't have those issues, however, there will be multiple girls with different stories, and some of them, may get you to your feelings (I'm not sure this is the proper expression) . I'm really trying to bring emotions in this game.

Hope you'll like it :)

MisterMaya

Reactions: MrBenny

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
1st: Good luck MayaMayadu01! (y)

2nd: Anything else in the demo than [3DCG], [male protag], and [oral sex]?

Can you share the planned tags with us? :)
Thank you so much ! Your comments all boosted my motivation to work harder !
In this demo, there won't be anything more than what you just saw.

BUT, the tags for v0.2 which will be out by the end of september are the followings :[oral sex], [public sex],[voyeurism], [vaginal sex], [handjob].

MisterMaya

Reactions: Grimtown

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I hope you understood me, I was trying to tease you with this, explaining that the game will have a pretty good lifetime.
For those who, don't like the sandbox part, I'll implement and walkthrough so you can go straight to the point.
Thanks for playing my small demo, I hope you liked it :)

MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
So, MC is an idiot.

Gives up a career in law which has excellent prospects and most successful ones end up rich as fuck because his dad wants him to run a bar, a career that has a huge chance of failure....

That also makes his dad a massive tool that really didn't want his son to make anything of himself.
Welp, there goes my whole story, MC is an idiot, who wants to play an idiot ? :unsure::LOL:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Another low effort generic demo, they just keep on piling up..
I'm sorry you didn't like it, I understand how you feel, I'd love to share much more with you, but the goal of this demo is to show you what I'm capable of, the quality of the renders (I'm clearly not saying I'm the best, but I think I'm decent) the animations, the story,the fact that I invested a lot, so every second plan character has skins, clothes, does something, so they look more alive.

Anyway, I hope you'll be there when I release the game, and that you'll like it :)

MisterMaya

Reactions: JC07 and Dvvalin

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
What is up with the Father is dead angle? Another game that won't be completed in 10 years.
I'm sorry you feel this way, and I completely understand? Lot of us have had disappointments toward creators of a game we loved because they stopped developping it.

But I don't plan to be this guy.

I truly work everyday a lot, keep you updated and I invested a lot in my "rendering station" to make sure I can deliver on time.
I tell you all about it in this patreon post :

I hope I won't disappoint you :)

MisterMaya

Reactions: DanThaMan

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Renders look really good. I can tell that's where the majority of effort is put in. Like the dev says at the beginning of the game the dialogue is a bit off cause English is his second language but I've seen significantly worse. Story seems a bit unoriginal and that may make it difficult to hook the player. Overall, it could be turn out to be an interesting game if the dev keeps with it but for now we'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, wish you the best with your game!
That's really good to know, thank you. Indeed, a lot of work is put in theses renders. How can you hope launch a new project with games like being a dik and broken dreamers, not to mention others, if you can't compete with the quality of their renders ?

That's why I try to always get a great quality, and then work on it with photoshop to make it even better.

Thank you for your comment about my english, it reassures me lol
I hope you'll see when v0.2 is out, there will be a lot of mysteries and connexions to hoo you up !(I hope !)

I'll keep updates on my patreon every saturday, feel free to chem them out :)

Once again, thank you.

MisterMaya

Reactions: DeathIsImminent
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes