4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Not sure if this is just me but when I try to vote it directs me to the pattern login page. I can see the full post, though. So it looks as if maybe (? could be an issue on my end?) making the post/poll "public" just means everyone can see it, but you might still have to be a patron to vote in the poll?
Hey Drisarter, nope an open poll should mean anyone can participate, but you do need to have a Patreon account :)

Reactions: drisarter
Sep 3, 2020
Now we wait for a hero
well I'm poor I don't even have a credit card

so I have no choice I have to wait for the free version of

this game but it's worth the wait

I would rather wait for this game then go right now and download a game where you fuck every girl in sight

just because they're hot

and it doesn't even have a great story like this game.

if I said it once I've said it a thousand times

this game was made for me

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Vidal the king of Pervert : Your loss ! I've already made a date with Laura and it went goooood ! :p
MisterMaya : Seriousely, I've played now that update through and it was great ! Nice pace in the story, lots of funny moments and great animations, also lovely renders. I am a little sad, that I've must wait now for the next update, but in the meantime perhaps I play another storyline as Laura. Please tell her nothing about this !
Thumbs up and thank you so much for this great game ! And thank you for the Walkthrough. Was very helpful.

Sep 3, 2020
Vidal the king of Pervert : Your loss ! I've already made a date with Laura and it went goooood ! :p
MisterMaya : Seriousely, I've played now that update through and it was great ! Nice pace in the story, lots of funny moments and great animations, also lovely renders. I am a little sad, that I've must wait now for the next update, but in the meantime perhaps I play another storyline as Laura. Please tell her nothing about this !
Thumbs up and thank you so much for this great game ! And thank you for the Walkthrough. Was very helpful.
yeah I know but believe me my brother

I really am.that poor

why do you think I can't read I've never been to a school to poor

but don't worry I'm waiting for the free version

but like I said before
this game it's worth the wait

what I like the most is mc

he is not trying to fuck every girl in sight

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Thanks a lot for your nice comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
I won't say a thing!

Sep 3, 2020
You're denifitely in for a treat of an update, its great on all fronts.
I know everybody's play true will be different than mine but what I love in my mc

and in this game is that the MC is a genuinely nice person

and he has no interest

in sleeping with every woman he see

and every woman in this game is more than just someone to sleep with

and the female characters are so well developed in this game

in fact all of the girls feel like they can be main characters of their own visual novel that's how good they are

I love only Laura but no matter what girl you choose

you want him to succeed with whatever girl he chooses because he's a good person

he is not a womanizer

just trying to get into there pants in fact he's an underdog

he is just a regular nice guy.
that falls in love with a woman

that is out of his League

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
So the free version does not have any lewd animations?
Hey Maxxlim, no it doesn't, I'm trying different ways of uploads for each episode until I find the one that suits the most my community and my game.
Next episode will be released with more time between each tier or my patrons. Although, after a month, for the official release it'll be released with LEWD animations as well, from episode 1 to episode 3.
I'm still trying to find the best way to reward my community in the most equitable way possible, and I felt that patrons would feel somewhat ripped off if the episode was fully free only a week after early release.
Also, I've sensed that people were in for the story more than the LEWD animations anyway.
Hope you like it anyway :)

Sep 3, 2020
Hey Maxxlim, no it doesn't, I'm trying different ways of uploads for each episode until I find the one that suits the most my community and my game.
Next episode will be released with more time between each tier or my patrons. Although, after a month, for the official release it'll be released with LEWD animations as well, from episode 1 to episode 3.
I'm still trying to find the best way to reward my community in the most equitable way possible, and I felt that patrons would feel somewhat ripped off if the episode was fully free only a week after early release.
Also, I've sensed that people were in for the story more than the LEWD animations anyway.
Hope you like it anyway :)
at least you're trying to find a way for people like me who don't have any money at all to play it so I don't mind waiting❤❤

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes