BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How do you beat the mermaid in the tourment, only thing I could do to hurt them is use Nukes.

I figured it out, just needed spells that ignored resistance

Last edited:

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
No I mean she walks up to a dude, sex initiates, and the picture is just her with an invisibly opened vagina. Not all the scenes, but several so far, and I'm less than 50% done.
Probably just to reduce workload and so that the CG can be easily reused for other scene. Just a guess tho.

Phewz

Jun 6, 2021
Anyone play using Joiplay here? I have an issue the game always crash after fight thugs on first tower (either lose / win always crash) i hope someone can help me ty Screenshot_20221218_200604.jpg

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the feck am i supposed to do... after escaping the prison kami said to talk to people alright I'VE TALKED TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON still nothing... also an h game with defeat h and not a single suicide skill wth is this the dark ages, have to play on the hard mode just to get defeat scenes, and of course save edit to 999 atk to survive and then parties of enemies with 5 to 6 in one encounter. you can't complete a game like this in the 5 hours i have of playing (from 00-05)

this game desperately need a guide

Last edited:
Reactions: Foothida

Foothida

Apr 14, 2018
the feck am i supposed to do... after escaping the prison kami said to talk to people alright I'VE TALKED TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON still nothing... also an h game with defeat h and not a single suicide skill wth is this the dark ages, have to play on the hard mode just to get defeat scenes, and of course save edit to 999 atk to survive and then parties of enemies with 5 to 6 in one encounter. you can't complete a game like this in the 5 hours i have of playing (from 00-05)

this game desperately need a guide
i agree i've fought all the bosses around too idk what i am supposed to do now i am confused

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
whenever i try to fight in the collosseum i get the error massage: "unable to find file: Graphics/Faces/S P"
a file with that name is definitely there, but the game can not see it. does anybody have a solution?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I keep losing my clothes for some reason when starting the fight against the Orc. Is there a reason why? The fight is as of right now completely unwinnable.

Edit: Nevermind, I cheesed him with paralysis.

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Where can I find the clowns? I've found one in every town in the game, but nothing has happened so far. Am I missing a location or did I sequence break the game somehow?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Shia Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 591 MB/399 MB :

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes