sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
someone know how disactive this fucking shitty auto save on the slot 18 ? that begin to make me crazy

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
Is there some kinda trick to the poker game? It feels like i've been at it for hours and never got more than maybe 10k.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone gone through the arena? I've defeated 3 of the Legendary Beasts and learned the Dual Attack, plus have the double strike gem, but always lose in one strike around number 7. Not sure who it is and the attack, it happened really quick to note.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone gone through the arena? I've defeated 3 of the Legendary Beasts and learned the Dual Attack, plus have the double strike gem, but always lose in one strike around number 7. Not sure who it is and the attack, it happened really quick to note.
Number 7 is the "Thief master Meria": are you talking of her (she is not really a difficult adversary if your level is high enough) ?

Number 8 is the "Last Samurai Karen": this one is more problematic. I don't think (but it's only a guess of mine) that you can hit her with a weapon. But magic works on her (I've used Mandate successfully, for instance).

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I am curious, are you attempting to play on PC or something else?

I have the same error, and I'm attempting to play it on joiplay on my android. I never have problems playing rpgm games.

The error says "6 7" missing, I tried changing "67.png" to "6 7.png" and even "6_7.png" but neither fixed the issue or cause a change in the error message.

See attached screenshot for the error, would greatly appreciate any assistance!
i have the same problem, and did reinstall the RPG Maker RTP, as suggested by someone else.
Still can't get it to work. Ideas?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Number 7 is the "Thief master Meria": are you talking of her (she is not really a difficult adversary if your level is high enough) ?

Number 8 is the "Last Samurai Karen": this one is more problematic. I don't think (but it's only a guess of mine) that you can hit her with a weapon. But magic works on her (I've used Mandate successfully, for instance).
I do get up to Last Samurai Karen and I go to hit, but miss then she hits and immediately goes through my MP and HP.
Forgot I have the Paralyze spell and just used that to get past the "immediate death" step.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I kept getting stuck and missing things, the ULMF thread has most of what we'd want in a walkthrough if anyone needs it:

duwood

Sep 11, 2017
Is anyone found metal slimes ( 1 in the prison escape underground path and 1 outside the pyramid) ?
When you beat them you gain like 10 levels, happy easter eggs !!:love:
Unusual fight, 3 slimes appeared, 2 escape sudendly and you hit hard the one at the back that will only received 1 damage and get defeated after 2 hits. :unsure:

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know if it's me only but I have 0 clue about what I have to do in the game. I've talked with every npc almost, with/without clothes and no idea what to do now. Where are the missions even listed? or do I have to keep in mind from what npc I talked and what they asked me to do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don't know if it's me only but I have 0 clue about what I have to do in the game. I've talked with every npc almost, with/without clothes and no idea what to do now. Where are the missions even listed? or do I have to keep in mind from what npc I talked and what they asked me to do?

It's one of the problems with this game, you need to pay attention to what they tell you as there is no quest log. A lot of it is moving from place to place and hitting the right locations with the right people.

I posted a link in the thread to the ULMF thread that has more hints that could be a walkthrough if pulled together, not sure this one is there.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes