Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
In case anyone's wondering, this game has full clothing options and you can go nude. You need lewdness of ~40 to get naked.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
So if you don't give the grampa money, she won't be able to get pregnant? Interesting

Sorry, gramps, you'll have settle for your little shake till the world is save.

Also does anyone know where to find the last female companion, Cynthia?
Yup, only if you pay to the grampa, if you are to lazy to farm that 10k and the 100k later you can just use any cheat client, the translation tool of this forum "MTOOL" has a cheat engine inside so you can edit the money or items super easy.

And mmm so far the only 2 characters I unlocked is the princess and you need an item called princess puppet (she said that she needs "someone" to be on her place and even if the game doesn't tell you that activates a mini quest to get it on the far north part of the map.

The other character is the daughter of the main protagonist wich she gives birth to and she will grow up.

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
finally got the game working but can't even figure out what to do LOL out the starting city, can't go anywhere, the east is blocked by a guard saying you need a proof of power, nothing else but byakko south

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I have a quest to find a father in the pyramid but I can't find him. There is also a silver crest I can't access at the top of the pyramid. Anyone found the "secret" entrance?

May 5, 2022
I was about to edit this part in my "review" but I guess it will be seen here more easily

PREGNANCY: The grampa is the key, there is a house just north of the start of the game (on the world map) in which you will find the main protagonist grampa, he will ask for 10k to build a roof for the house so she can "store" the children with him, it will give room for 2 babies, then he will ask for 100 grand, if you give him that much it will become a castle with like 40 beds. Once the house is ready she will get pregnant every 3-4 times she has sex.

PS. user name check out* thats exactly the question I was expecting from a user with such epic name ;)
Thanks man.
Also I honestly am kinda dissapointed about the pregnancy, i mean,she goes to a doctor and he says that she is pregnant. Soon after the times skips to the birth scene,which has only 2-3 photos, also the art was kinda okay.
It would be better if there was a pregnancy sytem which the pregnancy chance depends to the day(safe, normal and dangerous day) and there were pregnancy bellies.
Well it least this game has a birth scene,different from others games which just skip the birth part.

lp456

May 24, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this?
Edit: Ok, need Rar extrack for anyone play Joiplay
Edit2: So how to fix second one?

Last edited:

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
I am curious, are you attempting to play on PC or something else?

I have the same error, and I'm attempting to play it on joiplay on my android. I never have problems playing rpgm games.

The error says "6 7" missing, I tried changing "67.png" to "6 7.png" and even "6_7.png" but neither fixed the issue or cause a change in the error message.

See attached screenshot for the error, would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks man.
Also I honestly am kinda dissapointed about the pregnancy, i mean,she goes to a doctor and he says that she is pregnant. Soon after the times skips to the birth scene,which has only 2-3 photos, also the art was kinda okay.
It would be better if there was a pregnancy sytem which the pregnancy chance depends to the day(safe, normal and dangerous day) and there were pregnancy bellies.
Well it least this game has a birth scene,different from others games which just skip the birth part.
Same, I was expecting something more elaborated also I wanted to see her roam around with that belly. Shame there are very few games with a proper pregnancy system (like the cycle system that you mentioned) most are just what I call "hentai pregnancy": have sex, a day later you give birth to an egg and that´s kind of meh!

Well I guess is time to return to Skyrim for the 1000th time since it does have mods with a proper cycle, I will reccomend that game to you but i'm almost sure you already played it with the fertility and sex mods. Or Also the game Violated Heroine (VH) had a very good pregnancy system sadly the development of that game is on turtle speed.

Thinking about it the game that has the most realistic pregnancy system is "the fixer" by sam tail, it has a fertility system and if the protagonist gets pregnant it will last for months, you will see her with morning sick, a belly that grows slowly and even after birth she will be worn out for some weeks.

Last edited:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know what determines the ending fight? there seems to be at least 3 endings, i went for a virgin clear on my first playthrough and got the fight vs the yellow haired girl transformed. there's one where you turn evil and another vs your childhood friend.

crescentnoar

Apr 24, 2017
Pretty sure the ending depends on whether you are doing a virgin playthrough or not... non-virgin have different ending depending on lewdness iirc...

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes