Bosss

May 1, 2017
How to "come with a plan" in castle event? Orc is killed, I spoke with all town citizens but still nothing...

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Something's gone wrong for me, the graphics folder seems to be damaged. Before anyone says encoding or local yeah already checked that, even tried multiple downloads but both of them return the same error, "Unable to find file: Graphics/characters/6 7". Which is extra weird because I can see the file in the folder but the game can't seem to find it. Can someone upload their version of that file for me to try?

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
What's with the quality difference between the girls and everything else?
Ever just get raped by a kindergartner's fridge drawing?
That's standard for Japanese RPGM games tho. Don't expect top tier normie industry quality from hobbyist Japanese solo/duo devs.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How to "come with a plan" in castle event? Orc is killed, I spoke with all town citizens but still nothing...
Talk to the cook with the mind reading item from the witch attached, then talk to the King without it, and then you can go back to the throne room and cut-up a bitch.

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
There should be special place in hell for people who make censored games/hentai and yes, yes i know it is a law in Japan, but for fucks sake we are not in Japan, now are we?
Unless you plan to de-mosaic everything yourself, or pay Kagura games to do it, we stuck with Minecraft dicks :KEK:
It's enough of a battle getting translators on here to even make an EMTL (Thx OP), nevermind un-censoring countless CGs.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Not gonna lie I hate when games include the lesbian tag for one very short scene.
yup. i feel the same with games tagged ntr for only a single and avoidable scene. but hey, that's the rules here.
There should be special place in hell for people who make censored games/hentai and yes, yes i know it is a law in Japan, but for fucks sake we are not in Japan, now are we?
i agree, but as long u play jap games u will be forced to suffer pixellated stuff lol
they are forced to censor their games by law, and we are forced to play those games via MTL tools.
in the end, "un-censoring" is an extreme luxury for this kind of stuff.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes