dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
can someone tell me. when can i get to the rape and pregnant part. i try to lose and none thing happen

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im stuck at the castle where you got to meet the king. but he keep repeating the same line

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
im stuck at the castle where you got to meet the king. but he keep repeating the same line
If you've already talked to the cook with the mind reading item equip, and her testimony,
then unquip the item mind reading item, before you talk to the King. It may take a few tries, as it the game sometimes takes a few seconds to register changes.

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
There should be special place in hell for people who make censored games/hentai and yes, yes i know it is a law in Japan, but for fucks sake we are not in Japan, now are we?
Singlehandedly one of the stupidest replies I've ever read on this website, and that's quite a feat. And the fact that people liked this reply is even more worrying, I do wonder if all of you combined break triple digits in IQ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Im surprised there are still no reviews for this game its been out like 3 days. I will try it later.

May 5, 2022
Important question from legitimate username.

for the answer, it's yes but not much implemented.
Okay, but how can i get her pregnant?
She already has been raped by the bandits at the first mission and by the slimes at the second mission, but untill know she is not getting pregnant.
Also how do I make her enter in the prostitution job?
Edit: Nvm, she got the prostitution job, but how the hell she gets pregnant? She has been cummed inside a lot and she is still not pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, but how can i get her pregnant?
She already has been raped by the bandits at the first mission and by the slimes at the second mission, but untill know she is not getting pregnant.
Also how do I make her enter in the prostitution job?
Edit: Nvm, she got the prostitution job, but how the hell she gets pregnant? She has been cummed inside a lot and she is still not pregnant
I was about to edit this part in my "review" but I guess it will be seen here more easily

PREGNANCY: The grampa is the key, there is a house just north of the start of the game (on the world map) in which you will find the main protagonist grampa, he will ask for 10k to build a roof for the house so she can "store" the children with him, it will give room for 2 babies, then he will ask for 100 grand, if you give him that much it will become a castle with like 40 beds. Once the house is ready she will get pregnant every 3-4 times she has sex.

PS. user name check out* thats exactly the question I was expecting from a user with such epic name ;)

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I was about to edit this part in my "review" but I guess it will be seen here more easily

PREGNANCY: The grampa is the key, there is a house just north of the start of the game (on the world map) in which you will find the main protagonist grampa, he will ask for 10k to build a roof for the house so she can "store" the children with him, it will give room for 2 babies, then he will ask for 100 grand, if you give him that much it will become a castle with like 40 beds. Once the house is ready she will get pregnant every 3-4 times she has sex.

PS. user name check out* thats exactly the question I was expecting from a user with such epic name ;)
So if you don't give the grampa money, she won't be able to get pregnant? Interesting

Sorry, gramps, you'll have settle for your little shake till the world is save.

Also does anyone know where to find the last female companion, Cynthia?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How exactly is this NTR?
Near the start of game before leaving the first city, you're given the choice of whether or not have the MC enter a relationship with an NPC named Kenny. I think there is at least one scene where the MC if fucked in front of him. Beyond I just know she basically go around fucking various NPCs, and even prostitute her friends.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Near the start of game before leaving the first city, you're given the choice of whether or not have the MC enter a relationship with an NPC named Kenny. I think there is at least one scene where the MC if fucked in front of him. Beyond I just know she basically go around fucking various NPCs, and even prostitute her friends.
Ah I see, TYVM for the clear up.

Reactions: Blueggg
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes