4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

What should be my next project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 12, 2021
Listen, I love airhead bimbos. They're super fun to write and play with. In fact, one of my future projects features a truly dumb as fuck, super horny bimbo as the main female character.

The problem with what you're suggesting, besides the fact that I'd be throwing nearly a whole year of 3d work and months writing the script to the trash, is that Jen would cease to be the character she is now. And I happen to love her personality, her chemistry with MC and specially the way she looks right now. So for now, the game is going to stay as it is.

But hey, if you like that kind of extreme bimbos, I honestly think you'll love "Corporate Training for Parents (Step Edition)". Coming soon.
i would never ask u, or any dev, 2 do that, or expect any form of that...didn't realize it would involve changing that much; i'm sorry if i gave that impression; n LOVE the concept of your reference. so do the parents/moms get turned into bimbos, or do they do the training 2 their daughters, including whoring them out? i anxiously await this project with joyous hope; thx

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
i would never ask u, or any dev, 2 do that, or expect any form of that...didn't realize it would involve changing that much; i'm sorry if i gave that impression; n LOVE the concept of your reference. so do the parents/moms get turned into bimbos, or do they do the training 2 their daughters, including whoring them out? i anxiously await this project with joyous hope; thx
Not exactly. I don't want to spoil anything.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Listen, I love airhead bimbos. They're super fun to write and play with. In fact, one of my future projects features a truly dumb as fuck, super horny bimbo as the main female character.

The problem with what you're suggesting, besides the fact that I'd be throwing nearly a whole year of 3d work and months writing the script to the trash, is that Jen would cease to be the character she is now. And I happen to love her personality, her chemistry with MC and specially the way she looks right now. So for now, the game is going to stay as it is.

But hey, if you like that kind of extreme bimbos, I honestly think you'll love "Corporate Training for Parents (Step Edition)". Coming soon.
We don't all love such empty characters btw.

Reactions: BTLD

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I'm not saying I only enjoy writing those characters. I'm just saying they're fun to play with. Specially when you're just horny and in the mood for something not particularly coherent.

But most of the time, I prefer my characters to be a little more fleshed out and complex.
That's what i gathered from your previous post, fair.

I personally dislike easily manipulable chars, at least if the tone of the game is somewhat serious. Its more rewarding to feel they have agency in their actions.

If the tone is more comedic, well that's different.
I also think people who like abuse, NTR, humiliation and stuff like that, tend to enjoy bimbo characters, helpless and brutalizable. NOT something i personally enjoy.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
That's what i gathered from your previous post, fair.

I personally dislike easily manipulable chars, at least if the tone of the game is somewhat serious. Its more rewarding to feel they have agency in their actions.

If the tone is more comedic, well that's different.
I also think people who like abuse, NTR, humiliation and stuff like that, tend to enjoy bimbo characters, helpless and brutalizable. NOT something i personally enjoy.
I tend to like bimbos for their happy and naive nature, and also the fact that they're horny all the time, so it's easy to create shocking and funny situations around them. Abuse and humilliation are total mood killers for me. Even when there's consent between the characters involved. If anything, I enjoy when the MC is overwhelmed by the series of events he's going through, the taboo elements of the story or the sheer beauty and exuberance of the woman in front of him.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I tend to like bimbos for their happy and naive nature, and also the fact that they're horny all the time, so it's easy to create shocking and funny situations around them. Abuse and humilliation are total mood killers for me. Even when there's consent between the characters involved. If anything, I enjoy when the MC is overwhelmed by the series of events he's going through, the taboo elements of the story or the sheer beauty and exuberance of the woman in front of him.

All women are horny all the time. The ones with the bad attitude aren't being successful at dealing with it, that includes the ones that are attractive but get used and dumped.

I'm glad to hear there won't be any of the stuff i heavily dislike in your games though!. Out of the three characteristics you laid out for what you enjoy, "the sheer beauty and exuberance of the woman in front of him" is #1 for me, "MC is overwhelmed by the series of events he's going through" would be #2 and the taboo it depends.

I'll add personality (which makes it hard to write i imagine) and the scenario that develops with the interaction of the characters complements my #1 point.

Reactions: drfronkonstinmd

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
All women are horny all the time. The ones with the bad attitude aren't being successful at dealing with it, that includes the ones that are attractive but get used and dumped.

I'm glad to hear there won't be any of the stuff i heavily dislike in your games though!. Out of the three characteristics you laid out for what you enjoy, "the sheer beauty and exuberance of the woman in front of him" is #1 for me, "MC is overwhelmed by the series of events he's going through" would be #2 and the taboo it depends.

I'll add personality (which makes it hard to write i imagine) and the scenario that develops with the interaction of the characters complements my #1 point.
What do you think about Jen's personality so far?

Reactions: Urk

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Did you finish this and we're just waiting on public release? (Sorry you've probably answered it already but I'm too drunk and ADHD to dig through the thread)

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
What do you think about Jen's personality so far?
Pretty great actually, its a short story so i understand things have to move fast. But it feels she has agency.
And that's taking into account that i'm not into the taboo (or couple of taboos, since this could indirectly be considered "sharing" too) of this story. In my mind they are just old time friends or smth.

Last edited:

nahcQ

Jun 27, 2018
This is GREAT, I love the setup, one of my favourites and one we see so little of. Art and model are great, I'm really enjoying the writing and the dynamic of the characters, the dialogue feels pretty natural, and not at all the "that is not how two humans who know each other would talk" hole some games fall down.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I think the personality is fine. She seems fun and bubbly. But I would have liked to see more of a build up about crossing the line and fucking. More of a "That's your first blowjob do you want to try more things?" or more of Jen teaching you how to fuck and fuck well. I mean they have a whole night together. Maybe that's what you have planned for the final path?

NOTE: I played 0.7 a long time ago so my memory of events may be wrong

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I think the personality is fine. She seems fun and bubbly. But I would have liked to see more of a build up about crossing the line and fucking. More of a "That's your first blowjob do you want to try more things?" or more of Jen teaching you how to fuck and fuck well. I mean they have a whole night together. Maybe that's what you have planned for the final path?

NOTE: I played 0.7 a long time ago so my memory of events may be wrong
It's not exactly that, but part of what happens next could be considered similar.

Reactions: e7469883 and nahcQ
4.60 star(s) 46 Votes