4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

What should be my next project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
so a choice of bimbo, bimbo, bimbo, or long but not bimbo (but a possibility given as it seems to be a preference)

oh well

kimyu

Nov 5, 2023
Wait… what?? This game has never been downgraded to step incest! Both characters are still fully blood related. Where did that confusion come from?
Thats cool to hear really enjoyed this title and if i know she is returning i don't mind waiting:)
Quick question would it ever be possible that we could get to play as her as well or will it always just be the Mc?

Last edited:
Reactions: drfronkonstinmd

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I can understand that in USA men loves the idea to fuck their sisters and mothers , but as latin man this idea make me sick.
Pity 'cause graphics is great.
What? You do know in other parts of the world it's legal and is being done without it being taboo, and it's just not "USA men" who like that genre. What I find even funnier, since you are Latin, it's legal in most all Latin countries :ROFLMAO:

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
How to unlock the entire gallery? I've played all the possible choices. The Jen AI Model page is still locked and I'm missing one pic on the Page 1 and one pic on Page 2. Any idea?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
What? You do know in other parts of the world it's legal and is being done without it being taboo, and it's just not "USA men" who like that genre. What I find even funnier, since you are Latin, it's legal in most all Latin countries :ROFLMAO:

I try to explain better, I see that a lot of cheating and ntr haters are from USA, but they accept incest or they love it. In my mind having sex with a sister is worst than sharing the wife.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to unlock the entire gallery? I've played all the possible choices. The Jen AI Model page is still locked and I'm missing one pic on the Page 1 and one pic on Page 2. Any idea?
There is this you can try, it says Universal, but from my testing it's 50/50 it works.

Universal Gallery Unlocker [2023-12-06] [ZLZK]

I try to explain better, I see that a lot of cheating and ntr haters are from USA, but they accept incest or they love it. In my mind having sex with a sister is worst than sharing the wife.
Like how do you know where they are from? I'm betting the majority of people here are not from the states.

Reactions: olololo1234

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I haven't replayed it but can anyone tell me quickly what the difference is between the version 1.0 "Completed" game (which I had already downloaded) and this 1.01 "Completed" game?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Made a little Mod for the game with alt. music tracks (can be switched to the orig. ones), WT infos (but only a few choices) and some more game settings like textbox opacity, textsize etc.

Dec. 13, 2023
Updated the Mod and port for the new game version v1.01se

New: the added gallery is pre-unlocked
(you must close and start the game again for this to take effect)

Download Mod only v1.01se (~25MB)
Workupload -

Download game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.01se (~150MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.01se (~125MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2595815 View attachment 2595816 View attachment 2595817 View attachment 2595818 View attachment 2595820
Thanks

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
pretty dope little game, man. the dialogue and interations really felt rather natural (at least for the subject at hand anyway ha) compared to lots of other games. her design/model is just curvy enough without being too outlandish. the animations were kinda jerky, but that may just be my POS computer. regardless, im keeping this one in the forever folder. i really do hope youre putting something new out soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: drfronkonstinmd
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes