4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

What should be my next project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I would like to ask a question to incest sex lovers. If the girl had not been the MC's sister, but for example an old flame from high school, or the girl he is dating as a friend, would you have still liked the story?

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Not entirely sure by what you mean when you say "more comedy".
There's games out there that are hilariously funny and yet the story is still great. Unfortunately I can't mention any of them because apparently mentioning other games in a game thread can get you banned.

I would like to ask a question to incest sex lovers. If the girl had not been the MC's sister, but for example an old flame from high school, or the girl he is dating as a friend, would you have still liked the story?
Probably, but it wouldn't have been perverted enough, so not as hot.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[…] Unfortunately I can't mention any of them because apparently mentioning other games in a game thread can get you banned.
Methinks that is a misunderstanding tbh.
Only ever heard of mods intervening when it either got out of hand, turned into a slugfest or when the dev / owner of the thread asked for it (B*D*k comes to mind). If you don't turn it into an active advertising campaign for another game you're safe I'd say ;)

Also drfronkonstinmd doesn't seem to be THAT last kind of type I think, sounds like a pretty cool and down to earth guy (?)

Reactions: drfronkonstinmd

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hey, thanks. It’s perfectly ok to mention other games. Specially if I can learn something from them.

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
I'll just mention "Once in a Lifetime" then. Had me laugh out loud quite a few times. But just because it's funny it didn't make the story feel worse.

Reactions: drfronkonstinmd

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'll just mention "Once in a Lifetime" then. Had me laugh out loud quite a few times. But just because it's funny it didn't make the story feel worse.
I was thinking “chances are most of the games they mention I’ve already played”. As many others, before deciding to start my own project, I played A TON of games and VNs, and you just happened to mention one of my absolute favourites. Not only is it funny and has a great story with interesting characters, but it’s also super wholesome, which obviously is something I really appreciate.

Feb 10, 2018
I just finished the game. Great game.

I did notice a minor bug in the Steam version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a bug but there doesn't seem to be any logic to the gallery. Would be nice if it was sorted chronologically.

I'm not normally into Bimbos but if Jen is a Bimbo, I'm on board for your next game.

Also, maybe I'm weird but I kind of want to see what the parents were up to.

Yes, for sure. The ending would need to be redone for that to work though.

NeJunge123

Mar 9, 2023
Awesome game. The graphics are amazing. Any similar games like this? Incest and short (1 Hour gameplay)

JohnnyTarr

Oct 2, 2021
The thing is that a good story works even without the kink, but there are so many of them like a dime a dozen.
People who like incest are all about the taboo, it makes things more exciting.
It just depends on who you really want to address

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
drfronkonstinmd just played the game and loved it :love:
Just a suggestion why not include other family characters as well apart from sis like mom, aunt etc and maybe grandma ;) and show their bimbofication as well.

Hope u consider this in your next game or maybe next to next.

Last edited:

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
drfronkonstinmd just played the game and loved it :love:
Just a suggestion why not include other family characters as well apart from sis like mom, aunt etc and maybe grandma ;) and show their bimbofication as well.

Hope u consider this in your next game or maybe next to next.
Thanks!! Also, you’re going to love the next…

MrSolid

Aug 9, 2023
I’m sorry, but pregnancy was never considered for this game.
Could you add some more naughty dialogue to make things hotter, like Jen saying its her first time without condom and his cum inside her pussy felt great

Josh asking about condom and Jen telling him no need im on birth control

peva1

May 30, 2023
Loved the game. Didn't expect it to be so short, but it was a very pleasant surprise. Well written, good dialogue (which is a rarity), and even though I'm not really into fake breasts, the sister looks great. 10/10.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes