VN Ren'Py The Eternal King [v0.1] [Charmillian]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Charmillian

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2024
Since there's an IC tag, that should probably be defined, so that there isn't any confusion.
Looks like I just forgot to add the incest patch when I initially posted the game. It's here. I will say this for anyone who is not an incest fan, I am working hard to make sure that the game is playable seamlessly both with and without the patch. There won't be any errant "but we're roommates, that's wrong!" or "I love you, Landlady"'s anywhere. The game will make perfect sense and have slightly differing dialogue (and renders, in some cases) with or without the patch.

Hope you enjoy the game, with or without!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'll take a bacon mushroom melt from Wendy's over a big mac any day of the week. I do NOT do white creamy sauces from restaurants, especially McDick's. Takes only one story of finding an employees fucking the mayo tube to put you off white creamy sauces from food joints forever.
Oh? How about restaurant employees fucking dead chicken corpses, does that suit your palate better? :sneaky::coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Looks like I just forgot to add the incest patch when I initially posted the game. It's here. I will say this for anyone who is not an incest fan, I am working hard to make sure that the game is playable seamlessly both with and without the patch. There won't be any errant "but we're roommates, that's wrong!" or "I love you, Landlady"'s anywhere. The game will make perfect sense and have slightly differing dialogue (and renders, in some cases) with or without the patch.

I cannot download the incest patch and when I click on it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so is the incest patch for Mac, I have a PC edit

Last edited:

Charmillian

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2024
I cannot download the incest patch and when I click on it
so is the incest patch for Mac, I have a PC edit
Like he said above, just right click and save as, it definitely works for PC.

As for the snameSi, it's what Sienna calls Sandra, so mom is correct.

Reactions: BFC 78

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Very strong initial release! I'm really enjoying the style of humor being used. I'm really enjoying the characters so far.

Also, I've only known Aki for a few hours but if anything were to happen to her I will personally burn this entire place down.

Anywho, since the dev seems to be active on here, I'll post some spelling/grammar errors I've found. I'll preface this by saying I am NOT an English major, so feel free to correct me if my corrections are incorrect ;)

For the following corrections, I'll copy/paste the exact line as it appears in the .rpy file, as well as say the line number so you can easily find it yourself. I'll also write the line with how I think it should be corrected, as well as a reason for the correction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charmillian

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Like he said above, just right click and save as, it definitely works for PC.

As for the snameSi, it's what Sienna calls Sandra, so mom is correct.
I put the incest patch into the game folder and there's no dialogue change so do I need to put the incest patch into a different folder if so please tell me which one and sorry about the other thing yeah like I said before I don't know nothing about coding, so I'm definitely leave it to a coding major ha-ha :LOL: wait is there actually a coding major?:unsure:

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
I put the incest patch into the game folder and there's no dialogue change so do I need to put the incest patch into a different folder if so please tell me which one and sorry about the other thing yeah like I said before I don't know nothing about coding, so I'm definitely leave it to a coding major ha-ha :LOL: wait is there actually a coding major?:unsure:
Putting it into the game folder worked for me.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
just out of curiosity was there any changes in the game like do you want to enable incest content
Nope. The patch just makes it so the two girls who live with you are your sisters, and your mom is your mom.

So if you're playing, and your mom is "Mom" instead of... well, whatever she's called without the incest patch, then the patch is working.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Nope. The patch just makes it so the two girls who live with you are your sisters, and your mom is your mom.

So if you're playing, and your mom is "Mom" instead of... well, whatever she's called without the incest patch, then the patch is working.
width or without the incest patch, they only use first names well shit I messed up the incest patch somehow:cry:

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
width or without the incest patch, they only use first names well shit I messed up the incest patch somehow:cry:
So just to confirm, you put the file named patch.rpy inside the \game\ folder, correct? Also, are you using the Win/Linux version or Mac version?

So I took a quick look at the code, and it looks like the very first time the patch is checked is when you're talking to your mom in the kitchen. If you say "Sandra, I think you need a vacation.", the patch isn't working for some reason. Assuming the patch is in the correct location, it should say "Mom, I think you need a vacation."

Double check to make sure the patch is in the correct folder. If it is, then OPEN the patch using Notepad (Assuming you're on Windows, right click patch.rpy, select "Open With", then open it with Notepad). The contents of the patch should look like this:

If all that is correct and it's not working, I have absolutely no idea, sorry D:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
So just to confirm, you put the file named patch.rpy inside the \game\ folder, correct? Also, are you using the Win/Linux version or Mac version?

So I took a quick look at the code, and it looks like the very first time the patch is checked is when you're talking to your mom in the kitchen. If you say "Sandra, I think you need a vacation.", the patch isn't working for some reason. Assuming the patch is in the correct location, it should say "Mom, I think you need a vacation."

Double check to make sure the patch is in the correct folder. If it is, then OPEN the patch using Notepad (Assuming you're on Windows, right click patch.rpy, select "Open With", then open it with Notepad). The contents of the patch should look like this:

If all that is correct and it's not working, I have absolutely no idea, sorry D:
ha-ha I'm so very very stupid well I'm not used to left click and save to download so something musth have been erased so I download it an again and patch into the game folder it worked perfectly.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You know, normally I go with Tiger, I just like that whole thing from Spider-Man, but I figured, since we are doing this whole King thing, maybe this would fit better here. ;)

screenshot0001.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

OK, I wondered about that because noticed via URM something about a Patch. Thank you for this!!!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That was a good start, must say.

Anyways, I enjoyed this, and will be looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes