VN Ren'Py The Eternal King [v0.1] [Charmillian]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
MC: "Damn, I'll die of boredom before my grandfather does."

"Finally, for the first time in your life, things are getting interesting." :sneaky:

MC: "YaY! Let's play some videogames! ...here's my controller."

View attachment 3454905
THX for the share...
Nah man, those are just handle bars.

I played it.. Seems interesting.. I wonder what shenanigan's the MC will get up too. And how the story will flow. Not sure whats going to happen. It be nice if the demon servant gets in on corrupting or presenting (getting them ready) the girls for him.

I noticed in the game, Lust has a +1 if you lost, but wanting to see her nude, I did a save there, picked to win, then went back and lost, so I could get that +1. ;)
Well I looked at both, but I went with the loss, Becuase I felt like shes now going to have his dick on her mind, as well as her cute blushing. Hoping it stirs something., her interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abagofbabies

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Gonna make Aki call MC Daddy since he definitely fucked her mom before reincarnating.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Damn the was pretty great, I already like the MC and all the other characters grew on me quickly. The comedy was very on point and the models and animation are great. Hopefully this game stays A visual Novel and not turn into A sandbox because I like the pacing right now. If you plan on making A bunch of choices for future versions I'm hoping it stays similar to the demo because I like being able to get all the scenes and characters in one playthrough, if not I at least hope you'll do A walkthrough or even better A walkthrough mod.
All in all this game has great bones and I'm excited to see where it go. If the quality stays consistent and updates come out at regular intervals I'll likely wind up throwing my support your way.

Reactions: TheFurs
Jun 22, 2019
Early on, when the 3 are walking to school, the MC's head is tiny compared to the rest of the body, and the arms look extra long. Not sure if it was overlooked or something, but yeah.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Man, that was a nice read after reading way too many grammatical battlefields this weekend.
But of course, I gotta nitpick. But first:

Not a bad game. Plot seems like about a dozen games I've already seen, so I guess we'll see if it can set itself apart. Visually, it's fine. I like Aki's design, the rest of the cast is unimpressive but inoffensive.

There's a tiny inconsistency. When Aki talks about her sound barrier, she mentions their "loud moans", even if there were none due to player choice. As a side note, I'm not sure about the blowjob from Aki under the condition that MC made no advances the night before. But hey, I'm just not a fan of getting sexual content served on a silver platter in the first ten minutes of a game, so what do I know, right?

Anyway, here come the promised nitpicks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lastly, I find it pretty funny that the little joke on the blackboard, of all things, spells 'problem' without a 'b'.

I'll definitely check this one out again at some point. I wish you much success, Dev.

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 3454787

Overview:
"May you live in interesting times." - The first of three ancient Chinese curses
Living in a small town has it's perks. There's no denying that. Kids can play outside past dark, if you forgot something at the grocery store, your neighbor is sure to have an extra, and the cost of living is as good as you could ask for. But, the cozy, small town lifestyle does come with one large caveat.
It's SO fucking BORING.
You have spent your entire life wishing for something different, something interesting. When, one seemingly boring night, she showed up. A hot, purple, demon girl who calls you her King and wants to give you superpowers! I mean, what more could you have asked for?
Finally, for the first time in your life, things are getting interesting.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: Charmillian - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 3454780 View attachment 3454781 View attachment 3454782 View attachment 3454783 View attachment 3454784 View attachment 3454785 View attachment 3454786 View attachment 3454788
why does the patch just open a link with the patch being described?

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game is a breath of fresh air, which is ironic since it's fairly trope filled. The quality of this game is a testament to the importance of execution. Characters with good designs and likable personalities, who are actually distinct from one another. An MC who is simultaneously smart, willful, and not a scumbag (this is a big plus due to the sheer volume of MCs who are either wimpy, dumb, and/or creepy). That MC has a good relationship with his mom and both of his sisters, is also worth mentioning. While I don't mind a bit of tsundere, the "one sister loves you and one hates you" trope is among my least favorite. As is boyfriend (or ex-bf) drama, especially when it comes to sisters, which thankfully is not even slightly present. While I do greatly appreciate the efforts of ESL devs, it is always nice to see a game which is written by a native, or at least fluent, English speaker. I also always love to see outlined text with no textbox, hallelujah! The only real criticism I can think of is that the bloom and/or gamma is a little too intense in some scenes (like the MC sitting on the couch with his mom). I can't wait to see more of this extremely promising game.

And as others have pointed out Aki is particularly adorable, as are Aria and Sienna.

Reactions: TheFurs

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Incredibly funny game. Reminds me a lot of a certain harem game about fallen angels.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
This really is an excellent first release, and I'm eagerly looking forward to v0.2! Story and dialogue are remarkably better than most other games here, with the humour being a standout, and although the graphics could use some improvements (the lighting is fairly standard, and the scenes are usually somewhat empty and devoid of background objects) the dev seems to have a good grasp on shot composition so I'm sure that with time and experience they'll improve.
Also real nice touch on the fetishes with Aki there, this is right up my alley!

I would like to warn the dev though that with the recent Patreon changes you might want to considering switching over to SubscribeStar. Not only is having an incest patch off-site already grounds for Patreon to terminate your page, especially since the alternate dialogue isn't added by the patch but already present in the base code (which they will check), but recently they've change their rules so that any form of non-consent is not allowed, which the slavery collar and mind control voice also fall under. So either you'd have to overhaul the premise (and seemingly overarching plot) of your game, which I don't recommend as that's definitely part of the appeal for me and seemingly for others here as well, or you switch over to SubscriberStar which isn't as puritan as Patreon. Considering you're only just starting out and haven't built up much of a Patreon presence yet switching over now should be relatively painless compared to in the future when you risk losing a fair bit of your income.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes