3.60 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 1, 2019
View attachment 1578853

ill work on the windows later i just want the functionality for now

Later on ill add Brothel and Personal prisoner assignments

I added the Wealthy random generation to occasionally occur in daily prisoner delivery (using built-in randomizer for those)
Are you planning to update your plugin for the append when it comes out? Also do you think there would be a way to have prisoners wear a chooseable outfit instead of just being naked all the time?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
hmm looks like i could give you the option to dress up the prisoners with the existing clothes already in game.. but adding more would require live2d project files

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 2022-01-05 01-57-41.mp4

Not so much clothes variants right now but its possible to change their color
you can also make them do poses lol
i can save the clothes param you want for the chara so unless you decide to change those they would always wear it
for my prisoner breaking system i need a forced exposure state so having them wear clothes by default suits me well, and thru training commands and prisoner obedience (or forced if they refuse) you can strip them up

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok random selection on job pool is working and i made the GH left door load the remaining chara for that job pool instead of the random generation/selection (i made a video but its too heavy to upload lol)
it would be a good punishment/training for obedience/shame.. punishing them sending specific prisoners to different jobs

Mar 1, 2019
hmm looks like i could give you the option to dress up the prisoners with the existing clothes already in game.. but adding more would require live2d project files
That's all I want really. I just thought it was a waste to add those clothes to the game and make them work with the sex animations and then the girls never wear them again after you imprison them

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020

I thought the APPEND released on 7th

Its still on the 6th here.

Anyone try it yet?

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021

I thought the APPEND released on 7th

Its still on the 6th here.

Anyone try it yet?
dlsite releases their stuff that's devs have applied to sell at 12 am when the day switches in japan, which is still like 8-11 AM in the US depending on where you live

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Wow that's small, less than 100MB :BootyTime:

Edit :

1641496781820.png

Small enough for Mega to troll me :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes