Ren'Py The Evil within Her [v0.2] [TheEvilWithinHer]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheEvilWithinHer-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Evil within Her [v0.16] [TheEvilWithinHer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [139,0 MB]
- - -

Mac [107,0 MB]
- - -

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know what's new and when the new content stops? i got the cured doll and got 2 scenes with it but have no idea on what to do next. says i need to find something out about it.

Last edited:

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Anyone know what's new and when the new content stops? i got the cured doll and got 2 scenes with it but have no idea on what to do next. says i need to find something out about it.
Gotta get on pc and and do a "google" search by clicking on the search bar.
You need to search three different terms and I forgot the exact ones, but I think the first one is "good doll". It just seems very random and it's trial and error thing.
Anyway, after a few more scenes you'll get the chance to inspect the doll during night only and every time I do it, it says "synchronization rate is 5%". I don't know what to do next so when you get to this part and figure it out, please do share.

I like some scenes but the game really fucking blows.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Gotta get on pc and and do a "google" search by clicking on the search bar.
You need to search three different terms and I forgot the exact ones, but I think the first one is "good doll". It just seems very random and it's trial and error thing.
Anyway, after a few more scenes you'll get the chance to inspect the doll during night only and every time I do it, it says "synchronization rate is 5%". I don't know what to do next so when you get to this part and figure it out, please do share.

I like some scenes but the game really fucking blows.
Thanks bud. Got to the same point your on and i know what you mean. its a good effort for the game and love the idea as not a lot of the characters being used in this game are on other games. feel like its some what lacking in places which is a shame.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
It's really hard to see what you need to do, that list gives me nothing: 1704221723561.png

Reputation is rising, nothing else is
The patrol in the Oasis seems to be finished, same scene every time
There is chatting with Helen and I guess I could buy some drinks, but really I don't care that much
The Computer is finished for now

Other things
Got the doll to the 5% sync, but nothing more seems to happen, maybe more lube?
DVA is done too, you can call her and have some fun, but that's it

Seriously stuck here, anything else?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Nearly directionless game. The "guide" is vague. There needs to be an actual quest log. If you have to do something multiple times then it needs to say "Go on Patrol : 2 of 6 times". I honestly do not know what to do right now so I'll wait until maybe the game gets improved.

The game also needs a scene replay. I will never understand how devs do not have that in their games day 1.

Reactions: HarryHill99

id104335409

Aug 15, 2019
I played it on Android, but it's not worth it because at a certain point it requires a grind that needs a mouse movement. Can't be done on a touch screen and you get the minimum amount and a fail screen, so you just grind and grind and don't progress at all.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Regarding the first Violet scene.. that is not where assholes are located. Not even close.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Evil within Her [v0.18] [TheEvilWithinHer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [140 MB]
- - -

Mac [130 MB]
- - -

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes