HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No clue as I don't read Russian. I doubt it though. If there was a full (or even partial) walkthrough I'm fairly confident someone would have posted it here long ago.
Well do you know if there's a path where you're a girl but not the gangs cum rag?

Reactions: RedRaven69

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well do you know if there's a path where you're a girl but not the gangs cum rag?
Yes. The answer to this was given in this thread. Shortly after the start of the game you have to take the (working at) restaurant route. This requires that you choose to look at your eWardrobe when you are given the choice to clean the cottage or look at it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yes. The answer to this was given in this thread. Shortly after the start of the game you have to take the (working at) restaurant route. This requires that you choose to look at your eWardrobe when you are given the choice to clean the cottage or look at it.
Nice info. If I wasn't deathly afraid of spoilers I would read the thread. Thanks for the help. lol

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Nice info. If I wasn't deathly afraid of spoilers I would read the thread. Thanks for the help. lol
When you are presented the option to look at the eWardrobe or clean the cottage the game actually asks you twice if you want to look at the eWardrobe or not. This is a very strong clue that this choice is VERY important and has major consequences. The game path forks right at the start and takes two very different routes. I've never taken the cleaning path, but on what I'll call the 'safe' path you then have option after option after option of who (if anyone) you get close to, as well as how much you resist being girly. (It's not mentioned in the tags, but you can do both MC/M and MC/F hookups.) I've also always embraced the changing along the way, rather than attempt to preserve the MC's manhood, and the dialogue has been fun to read. This game has exceptionally well-written walls of text.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This is a thumping good game. The lack of images is a bit disappointing, but still a damn fine read.
There are images, just not one for every page. Also, there are quite a few more images in v0.5.9 than in v0.5.5. He seems to be going back and adding images to pages that previously didn't have them. And the images in the game look great.

From his Patreon page:
Three people work on this project; myself, a great coder named Kazeto, and the fantastic artist Daviezwei.
I have no idea what his working relationship is with his artist, Daviezwei. Either the artist is limited by what Brick Doorway can pay him, or the artist has time constraints on how much art he can generate in a month (or both). I think that, eventually, there'll be images for every page.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
0.5.5(i) is up on , and I think 0.5.9 is out for patrons. Don't ask me what happened to 6, 7, and 8.
In response to someone else asking about the jump in version numbers, Kazeto (the programmer) :
Kazeto said:
We were trying to be conservative with version numbers during the week, but now that we reached the end of the week we know that we have enough version numbers left until 1.0 compared to the amount of content that we could do this without having any problems happen because of it even if we get an improvement release or two in the meantime (which is not a given even, because unless people want it brick may or may not want to just forge ahead with the days). Personally I voted for 0.5.70 or 0.5.80 because I'm probably more careful than is sane (self-assessment, I'm allowed to comment on my own apparent lack of sanity), but there wasn't any issue with making a bit bigger a jump so there we are.
TL;DR: The skip was to more accurately describe the game's progress towards v1.0.

---

I have no idea what his working relationship is with his artist, Daviezwei.
Brick Doorway and daviezwei are longtime acquaintances through the TFGamesSite forum, and he recently took over doing the art when the previous artist stepped down. This is why you'll notice two different art styles in the game currently.

Either the artist is limited by what Brick Doorway can pay him, or the artist has time constraints on how much art he can generate in a month (or both). I think that, eventually, there'll be images for every page.
Currently the plan is to just let daviezwei add/update art wherever he's interested in doing so. That said, I don't think that there are any plans for every page to have art, but there will certainly be a lot more art than there is now. For more details see .

Reactions: smith66
Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to romance Candice without fucking the gang? I've zero interest in that kind of content and from what I've read the only way to get her is to go that route

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a way to romance Candice without fucking the gang? I've zero interest in that kind of content and from what I've read the only way to get her is to go that route
Have you tried using the restaurant route to romance her? I don't know if you can but it might be worth a shot.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The eWardrobe 0.5.90(e)
- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you start this if I may ask?
Not entirely sure I haven't done the live-streaming event yet myself, it was added back in v0.5.1 all it said in the post from then was, "There is a new side-activity available should Danny enter and win the tournament. This leads to some cosplay and streaming fun, but it does mean no kickball/live-reading, which means no option to romance Chris/Candice/Val."
I think that you access the live-streaming by not doing the kickball or live reading and by winning the video game tournament

Reactions: SelfishFallenAngel
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes