HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
One time some number of builds ago when taking the long way home and flagging down the pickup I actually got in it but I've never been able to get that option to come up again. Was it just taken out or does it have a bizarre set of switches to trigger?

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Last time I checked it is still there, I just use the f12 console to shoot fem through the roof. Disappointingly that is all there is, you just get in and feel uncomfortable... there is no further scene there. Kind of like when you order food and the guy watches you put things away. Wish both scenes were more involved.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Depends on what browser you are using.. and what sugarcube version a game is.. but for any of these twine+sugarcube games...
SugarCube.State.variables < for version 2.x of sugarcube, which this game is....
will show you an expandable list of variables...

and fem is a root level variable (it sorts filters in a tree type structure),
so SugarCube.State.variables.fem = whatevernumberyouwant

theres a few others in there you can mess with that can change your game experience, some if you tweak to far or change at all can break your path.. so be careful.

Fobian

Nov 16, 2017
"so here Danny you have a jar of hormone pills that will help you grow boobies, but if you're impatient, just hit [F12] and type SugarCube.State.variables.breastsize = 30 and you won't need to worry anymore"

lol

thanks! :D <3

U

User_269627

"so here Danny you have a jar of hormone pills that will help you grow boobies, but if you're impatient, just hit [F12] and type SugarCube.State.variables.breastsize = 30 and you won't need to worry anymore"

lol

thanks! :D <3
If only real life was that easy.

Reactions: numanumani

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
0.5.5(i) is up on , and I think 0.5.9 is out for patrons. Don't ask me what happened to 6, 7, and 8.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks a lot
Does the torrent work? kind of afraid of downloading stuff from a russian site, not knowing whether i'm downloading the game or a virus. Could you possibly upload the file locally to mega or something?

D

Deleted member 705263

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does the torrent work? kind of afraid of downloading stuff from a russian site, not knowing whether i'm downloading the game or a virus. Could you possibly upload the file locally to mega or something?
I'm seeding 0.5.9 (in the U.S.A.), which I just downloaded from that Russian site.

Fair warning: my old saves from v0.5.5 were not compatible with this v0.5.9 that I'm seeding. Since I am not a patron I do not know if the developer changed something after 0.5.5 that has made saves incompatible, or if it's a problem specifically with the pirated version that I grabbed from the Russian site.

Reactions: aliceee

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm seeding 0.5.9 (in the U.S.A.), which I just downloaded from that Russian site.

Fair warning: my old saves from v0.5.5 were not compatible with this v0.5.9 that I'm seeding. Since I am not a patron I do not know if the developer changed something after 0.5.5 that has made saves incompatible, or if it's a problem specifically with the pirated version that I grabbed from the Russian site.
Do you know if the Russians have a walkthrough?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I downloaded it and started playing:

> Liberal School

Well... The Naval Academy doesn't sound too bad... Wait a second, would this make it easier for me to get a career on the SpaceFleet?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Do you know if the Russians have a walkthrough?
No clue as I don't read Russian. I doubt it though. If there was a full (or even partial) walkthrough I'm fairly confident someone would have posted it here long ago.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes