HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
what do i need installed to show the images
Wondering the same.. just started it and have a broken image file for when I get to the Mirror part to see self.

Ok guess I am just tired today.. didnt see that there was an Images file to download as well on page one.. doh

Now to figure out how or where to put the images.. seems just having them in same folder is not enough

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Wondering the same.. just started it and have a broken image file for when I get to the Mirror part to see self.

Ok guess I am just tired today.. didnt see that there was an Images file to download as well on page one.. doh

Now to figure out how or where to put the images.. seems just having them in same folder is not enough
need to extract the images to the same folder as the hyperlink for the game
so make sure the .ds store file , the images file and the hyper link are all in the same file then start game.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
need to extract the images to the same folder as the hyperlink for the game
so make sure the .ds store file , the images file and the hyper link are all in the same file then start game.
thanks yea.. i extracted the files but left them in that folder.. once I moved the images etc stuff out to my main folder I got the images to show up in game.. thanks for the help barrett

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok I forgot about the pills. about halfway and pretty sure I remember Destiny saying to finish them if I want keep them.. but wondering if they just keep getting bigger ? or if I stop after halfway or earlier will they stay that size.

Ok story gets out there in the end but really liked it. Hope to see more.

Apr 24, 2018
I just have to get this out of my system... just reading the overview, makes this sounds so freaking dumb. A world where everything is pretty much the same, except for drastic, futuristic advancements in closet technology? We couldn't have invested those advancements in other areas?

When it says cloud-based... does that mean you can 'download' different outfits from across the internet? Because if it's just taking the clothes you'd own anyway and organizing them for you, that is so much more dumb I can hardly stand it... and if not, wouldn't he be able to access his own cloud/clothes through the closet?

I'm imagining that's why he didn't bring clothes in the first place, and why it expressly says the system thinks he's someone else... but jesus christ on a hockey-stick this sounds contrived. Like, worse than 'you just happen to be the last dude on earth' contrived. I believe a virus could wipe out 99% of one gender or the other; I can't wrap my brain around being able to download cloths. Y'know, I think I'd be fine with it if it was magic or something, but... ugh...

I'm still tempted to play it, since the writing is being praised all over the place, but I get the feeling it wouldn't be up my alley, fetishistically speaking... which isn't always a deterrent. But I had to come in and speak my peace here... like, people who like the game, that shit's wacky, isn't it? Tell me that shit's not wacky.

Also, the update mentions new pictures... there are pictures? Anyone have any screen-shots? I'd like to know what I'm about to get myself into.

Reactions: Centrophy

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea the part about this "eWardrobe" thing does require a bit of suspension of belief, but else think of it as, taking something from the "1960's idea of the world of tomorrow hi-tech" stuff, just specifically applied to that, and run with it. (There is some other "high science" later on in the story though.)

The story does kind of explain why the Main Character gets stuck with having to deal with "someone elses's clothing selection" and then how the MC is limited in both handling it, and of course under "pressure" to limit how extreme the MC pushes their desires, but also limitations, due to their situation. Its all "means to an end" kind of stuff, that's the way I think of it. It doesnt really hit my preferences 100% either, but I deal with it cause the story is as well written as it is.
There have been many times I read a line of character spoken dialog, or character monologue and actually laugh out loud just because how well it gets its points across. Still you kind of just have to deal with some nuanced story telling and just go with the fact the MC is putting themselves into the position, and is very stubborn inwardly to themselves to stick with their choices and follow through, and/or events that happen in the story limiting the available choices to the MC, forcing them to have to "keep the status quo".

There are 2 story paths, and I mostly have stuck to one, but on the whole each side of the story is well told.

As for images.. its mostly just render shots of characters, and then theres a series of images of a mirror shot in a bathroom of the character looking over themselves and body changes. Its otherwise 100% text.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Yea the part about this "eWardrobe" thing does require a bit of suspension of belief, but else think of it as, taking something from the "1960's idea of the world of tomorrow hi-tech" stuff, just specifically applied to that, and run with it. (There is some other "high science" later on in the story though.)

The story does kind of explain why the Main Character gets stuck with having to deal with "someone elses's clothing selection" and then how the MC is limited in both handling it, and of course under "pressure" to limit how extreme the MC pushes their desires, but also limitations, due to their situation. Its all "means to an end" kind of stuff, that's the way I think of it. It doesnt really hit my preferences 100% either, but I deal with it cause the story is as well written as it is.
There have been many times I read a line of character spoken dialog, or character monologue and actually laugh out loud just because how well it gets its points across. Still you kind of just have to deal with some nuanced story telling and just go with the fact the MC is putting themselves into the position, and is very stubborn inwardly to themselves to stick with their choices and follow through, and/or events that happen in the story limiting the available choices to the MC, forcing them to have to "keep the status quo".

There are 2 story paths, and I mostly have stuck to one, but on the whole each side of the story is well told.

As for images.. its mostly just render shots of characters, and then theres a series of images of a mirror shot in a bathroom of the character looking over themselves and body changes. Its otherwise 100% text.
What are the two paths?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Near the very beginning of the game.. How you choose to present yourself to your first surprise visitor determines which job offer you get and which path of the game you get set on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Senalata

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
can someone look through the code for the value/stats of the clothes?
i want to know which ones are more feminine and i can't really tell myself

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The clothing choices itself dont have values attached, but i know depending on how feminine the character feels and/or breast size, will open up options... but then certain events will have additional text and possibly an additional femininity increase depending on the event. Ex: In the "nicer" path i described in my previous post above, one story piece has you going to a workout, and depending on what you choose to wear for the workout, there is a short couple extra sentences of content to read and a couple more points increase in femininity.
Main point.. dont bother fretting over the exact clothing choices. If anything save before major events and try diff options out. I havnt noticed any major changes in how events progress outside of just not having enough fem points for certain options to be available if you resisted earlier in the story. What I noticed in the fem points increase is more on choices of what you did, not necessarily the clothing choices.

Reactions: Ibib and Nalassa
Apr 24, 2018
@coretex thanks for your input! Yeah, no,. don't get me wrong, I think it's a really silly idea, and it takes a lot out of the story for me, because my suspension of disbelief just will not allow me to accept that; but if it did, that would be a perfect way to set up the kind of game they're going for here. It's on a fine line between absurd and genius, really, it's just not for me.

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
Near the very beginning of the game.. How you choose to present yourself to your first surprise visitor determines which job offer you get and which path of the game you get set on.

Darn I had no clue, thanks for letting me know! Perfect way to get more out of this game after getting to the end of the current content.

stefanella

Oct 20, 2017
interpret password is not working for me
Try the password for the previous week (week 6), it should be working.

When it comes to the two paths, the story branches again when you come to the point of whether or not your gender is changed so now there are four paths.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
can someone tell me what stats for feminization the clothes have? or at least tell me how to find out myself?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes